The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seemingly Alone

Go down 
+5
Matti
Dicemaster
Trist
Loki
Raivis Elegante
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:20 pm

The wind blew the tributes into each other, smacking each other's ribcages/

Loki carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 19586126
(trap to all)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Lori's sword goes right by me, and I can't help but laugh. "Even in your last moment, you can't hurt me, eh?" I say, looking down at her. Now she's just talking the life right out of herself. It's almost a pity. And that sword...really hasn't seen much action, has it? I look at my own blood-splattered weapon, stained rust-red on the edges with more splatters from when I was clumsier. By comparison, the Career's blade was sparkling clean. I think this all in a moment, and bend in to grab the sword from her grasp. "Not like you'll be needing it anyway, right?" I say, then turn away, planing to give Amaya her throwing knife back. After all, I won't be needing it anytime soon, right? It's just at this moment, though, that the wind catches me, and I'm pushed into Preston. "Ugh, really?" I grumble, pushing him off of me. I don't want to have to deal with any fractured bones. Feeling the pain in my side, I move away, watching the trees for another attack, breathing heavily to keep myself oxygenated, and looking for an opening in the flames.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Preston dozed off about how far he got in to the games. He went through so much, and witnessed so many deaths. Preston even killed one himself. He didn't think he could do that again. He was nervous that he might have to do it again. But Preston didn't want to do it at force. He'd only do it if he had to. He wasn't going to deal with that again. The District 10 boy was just to prove himself, but now Preston had to stop. He wasn't going to kill unless necessary.  Necessary meaning if one attacked him, he'd attack too. The next thing he knew, Preston was back in to reality when he was Cai take Lori's sword, T.Q's sword. He was just looking at it, like he was inside it.

After that, Preston felt the wind push him. He tried to stop himself, but Preston couldn't control it. He was pulled towards Amaya and Cai. Preston gave a painful scream as the three clashed.
"Oww." He said, rubbing his ribs. Preston looked at the fire, and wanted to put it out. He gulped, looking at his lone water. Preston, trying to be a hero, uncapped the bottle, finding the smallest opening to pour water on. That's what he did, wasting his own water to get out.  Preston dabbed the water on the fire, hoping to put it out. "Come on, work!" He whispered, looking to see was happened, and how much water he had left.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:58 am

Seemingly Alone - Page 5 5m9g7
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Tumblr_mde2h4wVYB1rs4oah

Amaya manages a smile as he introduced himself - Thomas; it may be just a name, but it'll be a name that she'll remember. She didn't even have the time to say her name as Thomas continued on while her knife rose. When it forced its way into him, she whispered in reply, "It's because we're total strangers," and she couldn't finish as Jennifer came in from the back, stealing the morsel of what was left of his soul. He quickly charged his sword into the girl before letting go of it for the last time. He fell and all Amaya could do was stare. Her mind was in turmoil, and yet there was nothing she could do but listen to him cry with everything he has left. She slowly bent down to a squat as she hugged her knees with one arm, her other hand touching Thomas' shoulder for the tiniest bit of comfort. Whatever it is, no one should ever leave feeling as crappy as this. It was as if she blocked out everything else as she squat there, giving him a moment of silence, looking down onto the ground. And he was gone.

She picked up the pendant that laid in front of her and tied it around her own; a vial that held a piece of her district. It was getting awfully hot, was it just her? Probably. A lump stuck in her throat as she stared and stared. She hasn't cried in a long time. But she won't. She know that she won't. Then, as she was just wasting time away, she realised that.. she had been hearing a lot of bantering and crackling and... screaming going on. That was what snapped her back to reality. She turned to see Cai slash at the career girl. Everything struck at once as her mind comprehended their current situation; her lungs were crying for air as the dust and soot crawled in stirring up coughs. Just as she quickly stood up and let her sore heels rest the wind blew and made her fall backwards, into the guys. Amaya swore she heard a few hard knocks as all three of them collided. She let out a groan, pushing herself back up, smacking her sanity in the face. She can't let herself get like that. Ever again. Emotions can kill faster than any weapon. Among the coughs, Amaya made a split second grin to the boys, "Seems like you guys had fun without me." She turned a full 180 degrees, looking all around for a way out, which of course, was non existence. Typical capitol entertainment. Amaya dabbed her sleeve in the water she had and covered her mouth with it, seeing the smoke rise up from all sides. When Preston pulled out his bottle and began pouring some onto the fire that devoured it in seconds, her hand pulled onto his arm, stopping him from continuing, "I doubt it'll work, you better save the water." She glanced over at Cai, who became battered and bruised, all in the matter of time while she let her emotions control her. And now, the guilt and gnawing from the inside just looking at him. But his robe gave her a ray of hope, and maybe a shot in the dark.

"This may sound crazy," Amaya said as she walked up to Cai, carefully lifting a side of his robe, making sure that she didn't hurt him any further, "but this may be our best chance out." She looked up to Cai for opinion of this idea, at the same time eyes filled with guilt for freezing up when he had needed her. But that was the one time, and last time. Never again. She know that she won't.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 cactus parts/thorns
- 1 Arrow
- 1 Grey Package

OOC: omg I'm so so so sorry guys. >< I had a dance production show this weekend and a lot of deadlines so I really had to get them done first before all of this. :c Life just loves to sit their fat butts down in front of you and get in your way.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Lightning struck down hard on Amaya as she tried to re-enter the fray, almost as if the gamemakers were punishing her for staying back

Loki carried out 3 launched of one TRAP :
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 78160488 , Seemingly Alone - Page 5 19586126 , Seemingly Alone - Page 5 19586126
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:00 pm

I almost don't notice as Amaya tries to lift my robe up. I pull away, not realizing who it is in my strange after-kill daze. I blink, realizing it's Amaya. "Here, take this. I'm not as good as you are" I say, placing the throwing knife in her hand where she'd been holding onto my robe. Then I register what she's saying. Escape... with the camo robe? how in the heck? Well now... that would be a good idea... I'm about to voice my opinion when a light flashes down, much closer than anything else before. I can't believe what I'm seeing, but Amaya's been struck by lightning. The thunder claps loud above our heads, drowning out my calling her name and the potential sound of a canon. All I can do is look on and hope...
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Preston watched as he now saw Amaya. It was good, because now he didn't have to see anyone freak about her being missing. He looked up as lightning started to strike, and even one strike hit Amaya. "You okay?" Preston asked, not even really hearing what he said. He looked in his water to see how much he had left, and not really much. And to take precaution, he put the water bottle in his belt. Maybe it was just him, but this arena was getting more and more on Preston's nerves. He gripped his knife. Preston started to think of finding a way out. Once he found a time where the lightning wasn't loud, he suggested, "We could just over the fire. But it'd be kind of hard." Preston said. If only they had something to put out the fire with. Or something to pause it long enough to get them by.

Preston wasn't planning on wasting this time. He was going to pretty much use it to his advantage. He checked his supplies, a few beef strips, an apple, little water, his shield, knife, and his med kit. Well, what can we do with this stuff. He thought.
"Well, at least its a defensive barrier, pretty hard to get in here." Preston said in a quiet tone. He was going to continue, but it wouldn't be worth it. He then looked at his alliance's supplies. Preston didn't have any ideas. "Well.. any ideas on how we're gonna get out of this place?" He asked, looking at the ring of fire. Preston had an idea. "Well.. we could run through the fire and then stop drop and roll or something. Unless you guys have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:30 am

Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Tumblr_m9y08bqlur1rwujvf

Amaya smiled as she saw the sword in Cai's hands and the knife back in hers. As long as he's settled, she'd take it back. “If you say so,” she shrugged and kept it back under her belt. Just as she stepped back, away from the boys, starting to really panic as the inferno grew, and yet a storm was brewing, she felt the tinge of shock, and electricity running throughout her body, and then pain. Amaya let out a strangled scream but stopped almost immediately as she felt out of breath. Everything in her body was just in a state of frenzy – lungs crying for air, hands shaking uncontrollably, and then she just fell onto her knees as they gave up on holding her up. Amaya tucked her head in and screamed again, hands clutching her head as her breath came out short. The tears squeezed its way out while soft whines and cries came out of Amaya’s mouth. No more. It felt like hours as she knelt there, curled up like a ball, afraid. As if she’d be punished once again if she forced herself back up onto her feet. She bit her lip every other second or so, trying to make the pain go away. Just.. go away. Amaya heard her name over the rolling thunder. Some how, she just felt like she was out at sea again. And there was nothing more that she would want to do but dive under the water and lock herself from everything else, keeping herself safe under the pockets of water that wrapped neatly over her.

She absolutely hated this desert. She absolutely hated this fire. She just wants the ocean back. When her mind was finally spurting out coherent thoughts, Amaya almost smiled darkly, was this how her father died? Suffering all the pain out there, alone, knowing that he’ll never make it back. But Amaya didn’t want that, she had to make it back, there is no way she’d let those filthy people watch her rot away here on their ground. Her murmurs and groans continued, as if she could take the pain away verbally, maybe the more she talked the lesser pain she felt. All she could feel was occasional spasms and jittering as she gathered the will to push herself up again. Her hands cautiously placed onto the ground, as if it was a pool of electricity, dying to enter into her course again. Her hands continued to shake as she tried to get up, but in the back of her head, among all the willpower, was a scared little girl, not knowing what to do and she just wants her brother to come and help her. At that absolute moment, she really, really didn’t want to be alone anymore. Even though the pain lessened, the tears didn’t stop and the numbness increased. Amaya lifted her head up with everything she could while attempting to stand back up on her two feet, “I’m not leaving this Games that easily.” She trudged her way closer to them and suggested with what's left of her voice, gasping for air, "We can either cover ourselves with it.. and book it. Or.. slapped the fire down and run for our... lives." She didn't want to speak anymore, it was hurting her throat, her head was pounding, and she could smell something else that wasn't the trees that was burning. All she wanted to do was just close her eyes into unconsciousness. But she kept pushing for herself to stay awake. That tiny amount of pain  and suffering was a way better decision than being electrocuted and burnt alive.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 cactus parts/thorns
- 1 Arrow
- 1 Grey Package
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Tree branches whipped around off of the trees, hitting the tributes and blocking any routes of escape or entry

Loki carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 84903009
(Trap to all)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:57 pm

I stand frozen as Amaya shivers in shock or pain or whatever he was going through.  I;m relieved a moment later when she gets to her feet.  What she says gives me a smile.  "You better not," I say,  before I'm hit in the head by a flying branch.  Knocked down, I see from an odd angle that we're now trapped by flying wood as well.  Getting back to my feet, I look around, the bodies of Lori and TQ still hadn't been claimed.  Probably because we were still here.  I look up at the sky, ignoring all of the wind and fire around me "What more do you want?!" I yell, but my words are mostly drowned out as I'm hit by another stick, this time turning my body towards Preston.  I narrow my eyes.  That branch...was a sign from the gamemakers.  For a second, I feel bad about what I'm about to do, but if this is the only way out...and I'm not pulling my blade on Amaya.  
I walk over to him, non-threateningly.  He still thinks we're allies anyway.  When I get close enough, my sword flashes out; I'm not willing to get close enough to use the shield yet.  I think about saying something but... there's nothing to say.

attack to Preston

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:11 pm

(Note.. language..)

Preston was now pissed off. How could the Game Makers be this stubborn. Electrocuting them and now whacking trees. A deep grin came on his face as Amaya and Cai looked weak. He wasn't fooling anyone anymore. It was Preston's time to fight. He's not going down without one. Preston looked at Amaya, then Cai, who was now looking at him. Preston nodded, knowing attacking is at play. He knew he was stronger than both of them, even combined. When Cai came at Preston, he tried to block his sword with his shield. Preston looking confused at why they were fighting. "I'm just saying right now, I'm rooting for you all, if and when I die. But I'm not going down without a fight. That's not what they want. They want death." He said, readying his knife to Amaya. Amaya was definitely the weaker of the two. So Preston prepared to slash his knife. "Good luck." Preston said in a scratchy voice. "And thanks, for keeping me alive this long." He added, with a more firm and dark voice. His knife had been failing him so far. Come on, you got this.. just breath.. Preston's knife went directly towards Amaya. She was too deadly, and she would probably be more peaceful to die. He knew she was a Walker. However, Preston didn't know her relationship with her brother, but it was worth a shot. "At least when you die, you'll be with what's his name, Skyd?" Preston said, trying to mess with her. He knew it wasn't that, but it was just to crack him up. If I'm going to die, I mine as well be happy while doing it.

Blocking Cai's Attack
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Ineffective
Attacking Amaya
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:47 am

Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Tumblr_ma459kua2q1rwujvf

Amaya wiped the back of her hand across her face, clearing the runny tears as she cleared her vision. Don't cry. Things were still spinning and her brain still pounded, but she was still alive. She had to keep going on. Right? Wrong. A tree branch flew in their direction, leading many more. While the adrenaline was in her, her body just wasn't reactive enough and one just smacks right into her face, little branches tearing her skin apart. She couldn't exactly feel them, but Amaya knew that splinters were probably stuck there together with the wound that started dripping blood. She steadied her breathing and a hand moved to her knife, when she noticed Cai raise his sword at the side of her vision. She kept as much as the pain to herself, eyes still burning with her soul and face not giving in to the temptation to falter. She noticed as Preston started grinning, probably at the pathetic state that they're in. She returned the grin as she tried to dodge the oncoming knife, lifting hers milliseconds later."Well, it wouldn't be any fun if everyone just died at the start right?" Stabbing it straight up into Preston, holding nothing back, "You're welcome." She gritted her teeth, even lifting her arms up to pull a weapon made her never want to move it ever again. But the needs always overtook the wants. "Who said anything about dying? Maybe you can help me send greetings to my beloved brother." She limply shrugged, voice coming back to her. She missed him, but Preston wouldn't really care, no one would. So why show it?

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 cactus parts/thorns
- 1 Arrow
- 1 Grey Package

block and attack to Preston
Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Blockedc
Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Arrow-13
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:50 pm

The winds kept the tributes close to one another
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:00 am

I frowned as Preston went straight for Amaya's throat. I raise a hand to stop it, but Amaya's got it covered. I can't help but grin now. Working as a pair, just like we always did, it seemed. My raised arm carries my shield, so instead of lowering it, I bring it down on Preston, hoping this is the last blow.

Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:34 am

Preston put a happy smile on his face as he actually landed an attack. Well, almost landed. Amaya had blocked it at the last second. When she tried to attack him, he tried to block it. He didn't want to feel pain. After that, Preston looked at Cai and Amaya, still smiling. "You know, thanks for practically giving away your life. I was never on your 'team'. I was just playing you all the time." Preston said, aiming his knife on to Amaya still. Preston slashed it at her with all his power before he continued. "Summer's still alive." He said, hoping they'd catch on by now. "Because of her, I'm still alive. I guess, I'm, well, returning the favor." Preston said, turning around. He looked at Amaya. "Now I doubt you're strong enough to fight her." Preston said, putting no look of shame on his face. He didn't like the strongest people. But the weak were so, vulnerable.

Blocking Amaya, Attack to Amaya
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Arrow-14
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Tumblr_makcy4MabK1rwujvf

Amaya hears the steel on steel and cursed in her mind as she went on with directly after with another stab. Her mind desperate to cling onto her body. "Gosh, so much thanking going around, well that's nice." She pushed herself backwards as Preston's knife came slashing down at her. Every second, only hoping to be able to take another breath. "We're not stupid y'know, screw you," She slightly rolled her eyes, muttering under her breath. She looked up to him, wondering if her heard that and she tilt her head to the side, sarcasm flashed in her eyes, "I'm sorry, that's not polite." He was the one that asks for alliance in desperate times, who in the right mind would feel that they're loyal to you? Now he was just starting to be annoying, her head was pounding and she feels like she could shut down any moment if she lets it. And now he just wouldn't shut up. "Well you could be absolutely wrong, don't get ahead of yourself here, buddy," Amaya shrugged, amused by his confidence; she hasn't given up just yet, don't treat her like she's dead already. She side stepped, changing her angle from Preston that she just wish could shut up to give her brain a break. Well, obviously not, he's having way too much fun.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 cactus parts/thorns
- 1 Arrow
- 1 Grey Package

Block and Attack to Preston
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:44 pm

The tributes felt themselves all near death
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:11 pm

I throw out my shield to stop the attack again. My arm had went a little wide, avoiding the tribute, but he wouldn't be so lucky as I pull up the sword in a clumsy but effective manner. Who cares for looks as long as it gets the job done, right? I don't speak at all through this. There's no point in wasting breath, but I'll let them keep talking if they want.

Block Preston's attack for Amaya, Attack to Preston
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Preston's head started to pound. His attack almost landed on Amaya, but Cai and blocked it. He felt like they weren't going anywhere. Preston didn't bother blocking Amaya's attack. He felt his time was ticking, so pain was going to be needed. Instead, he just tried to stab the girl with his knife. That is what he did, and Preston tried hard. It seemed to be routine. If only both of them would stop trying to block for each other. Then there would be no trouble. But it had to be done. "I'd die for her in a second." He said, knowing someone was going to die, soon. Preston didn't plan for it to be himself, but anything could happen. He was trying with all his might to get out, but it was doubtful. Preston wanted an opening for a time to attack, but it seems Amaya hasn't missed an attack since he met her. Why am I fighting to the death while the Capitol just laughs at their amusement. Preston thought, changing his mind. He wasn't going to win for that kid he volunteered for. He was going to win just to make sure that the girl from four wouldn't win.

Specialty towards Amaya.
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Y66
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Tumblr_ma0cxzYyaM1rwujvf

Amaya stumbles a couple of steps back, taking in deeper breaths as her chest tightened and started to hurt. How long can this last? If she was getting sick of it, she's sure that the Capitol is getting bored. Just kill one of them off, and things can get going. But no matter what, even if the sky started raining chocolate that burns, she has to come out alive from this. Amaya bent down as Preston's knife missed her to the side of her head and she lifted one of her knives, pulling her arm back as she swung it mercilessly to the boy; no more emotions getting in the way. Guilt and shame can come after, not now. "Now I'm sure she feels the same way," Amaya commented as the knife flew towards Preston, not really sure if she meant it or not, her brain was just coming up with something to reply and keep up. As much as it hurt her head, the talking kept her sound and awake, kept her from slipping away. She stride forward to pull back the knife, quickly backing up as much she as could. Things weren't standing still and she really needed to focus and make trees and fire and boys stop dancing around. Amaya blinked a couple of times, and shook her head once, focus shifting back to Preston immediately after. It only registered to her now that Cai helped save her from the knife that came that close to stealing her life. And she was grateful, still being able to have each other's backs in these desperate times. But Amaya knows that she often jinx things. Maybe she really should just stop thinking and shut her noisy mind up. But she didn't dare to - afraid that she'll never think another thought ever again.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 cactus parts/thorns
- 1 Arrow
- 1 Grey Package

Attack to Preston
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Preston missed his counter attack as Amaya's blade cut into his skin, he dropped to one knee, recovering his strength, but he felt like he was running out of energy
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:44 pm

I missed again. Hmm, well at least Amaya was getting some good damage in. Of course, I couldn't be shown up by a girl, right? We attack at the same time, her with a knife, me with my sword on the opposite side. No way he'd block both attacks. I smile as I see him faltering now. "Don't worry, it'll be over soon. Maybe we'll send your partner up to give you company," I say as I pull my blade towards him, my voice sounding rough and dry, but intimidating all the same.

Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:01 pm

Preston noticed his attack miss, and then himself cut his arm. He knew his time was about to be up. He tried to cover himself up with his shield for both Amaya and Cai's attack, but it was very scary for him. He knew that if he got hit once by them, he was finished. He wanted to win, but he wasn't going to. He made it through so much, but he was running out of strength. When Cai spoke, Preston got angry. "You know what?" He said, breathing heavily. He was almost out of breath. "I don't think you'll be killing her. But you know what's going to just suck. You'll probably have to duke it out. Then let's see who's laughing. Wouldn't it be easier to kill an enemy than an ally?" Preston said, starting to get up. "I'll make sure you don't kill her." He said, trying to get enough strength to throw his med kit in to the fire. He started to breathe heavily. He hoped that the impact of two attacks wasn't too much for him and his shield gave out.

Preston got up, walking over to Amaya once again. He slashed his knife at her, with the remaining strength he had left. His heart pounded on his chest, almost wanting to break out, free.
"One isn't dead until they're dead mentally." He said, trying to again recover his strength on his one knee. He started to breathe even more heavily. He wanted out now, everybody did.

Preston looked at the two with a smile on his face.
It is such a shame that I'll be sitting back in hell to watch to all die. I'll be laughing just like anyone else you killed. Like Lori. Damn, not I feel bad for her. Never thought I'd say that." He said, now in a scratchy and unsure tone. But he couldn't help laughing deviously. I've lost it.. well.. at least I get to have some fun. Preston thought.

He looked up at the sky. Before he could speak, he looked down, still on one knee.
"I'm sorry.." He said, unsure what he was speaking to. Maybe it was Cai or Amaya, or the sky, or anyone that would listen. "It's better me than the other Ralcom boy, right?" Preston asked, still unsure of who he was talking to. Everything suddenly got dizzy for him, as he cried for the first time since he'd heard Greta's story. Them.. they better get married.. He thought, hoping to bring them luck "But.. my life has come to an end. And I'll meet you all in hell." Preston said, knowing what he said. Murder was a thing that caused hell, and now he was going there. Attempted murder, too. "Twenty-three will die.. and District 7 will have their third victor in less than ten years. Preston predicted.

His heart was still beating very quickly, trying to fill all the empty spaces, trying to recover blood loss. His head started to spin. He just wanted the world to go crazy, and things start turning red, his favorite color. Maybe, now that he apologized, he'd get a happy death.
"All because of these branches, and storms, we're all dying by what? Murder? No, we're dying because they want us to be pissed. They want us to get mad enough to turn on each other. And if that's what they want, then only one of us gets out." Preston said, running out of breath. He breathed in, trying to catch it before saying who he wanted to get out. "It better be Cai. I'll enjoy listening to the imaginary screams when Amaya, Miss Fan Favorite, dies." He said.

Preston threw away the meat strips, apple, and water he had with him, all in to the fire. Hopefully it would attracted a rhino? Or maybe higher the fire so only one would get out. He prayed that one or the other would happen, but who could be sure in times like these. The Game makers controlled the flames, but they sure were natural. Things could probably put out the fire. But he'd tried that. Preston stared at Cai and Amaya. Is it Cai on the left or Amaya. Is it.. umm.. Amaya on the right or Amaya. Wait no, there aren't two Amaya's. Is it Amaya on the right or Cai? He thought, he wasn't even sure who he attacked, but he had a hunch it was Amaya. He caught a glimpse of knives. And Amaya was the only one that had them.

Preston rubbed his hands, as he only had his knife and shield with him now. He was so upset he hadn't gotten to touch an axe again. He loved the feeling of axes. They were so pleasant to chop things with. Probably even better if it were people. He took his shaky hands, still on his one knee, and looked like he was going to scream. The pain was too much, and he just wanted to let all of it out. He was prepared to let out a deep scream. His heart pounded once again as he tried to get up. Preston's strength failed him once again. He had come in the games with so much pride, and now he came so close, yet so far. He could only hope that there were so few that Summer had enough power to win. He remembered how healthy she looked when she escaped. Man, now he did want to run away with her.

Preston couldn't get the image of Summer out of his head now. Her wonderful blonde hair and blue eyes. It looked so much like him, yet, better. She was so important to him. She was the only one that came to his rescue. He missed that time. He missed that cat now, he missed it so much. Those palm trees, the wonderful palm trees, he'd never see again. That mystic temple that he wanted to explore so much, he'd never see. The waters of the pond, he didn't miss. Water still freaked him out, no matter how much he needed to be brave. Preston gulped as he still remembered her face. It hasn't left his mind since the Reapings. She was different from all the others he'd met.

Preston had to be brave now, for her sake.
"I wish you all the best of luck, even though I'm not finished, not yet." He said, taking a small way back from the tributes. His head pounded from all the thoughts he had been digesting these last few days. They just couldn't stop. It felt like an anvil was dropped on his head since the day he came here. If only things had gone differently and he found a temple again. But that was that and this is now. Preston squinted at the tributes he now knew as his enemies. He didn't really care what they thought of him. Maybe he was weak, but he'd gotten in to attacks with rhinos several times before now. He'd yet only killed one soul since the games began.

Preston looked in fear at them, but didn't show a thing. He knew his time was up. But it wasn't, not yet. He still had a few moments left to live. And he was going to live them to the fullest. Preston could promise that. Even though he'd fallen, he'd always come back up to be the best he could.

(I know its a lot of typing.. sorry.. I couldn't help myself.)
Blocks to Amaya and Cai's Attacks (I have a shield so I may block both.) and Attacking Amaya..
Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_mh8595F6CW1qz4rgp

Amaya sees the med kit fly towards the flames that weren't backing down. She swore under her breath, knowing that even the simplest of pain killers or burn cream could push her till the end. She knew they needed it. She sprinted after the tiny life saving box as she ripped the end of her cloth, wrapping her hand with it a few layers, pouring water over it. She was burnt to no ends, no different warming up her hands for a little. If she didn't try, they were going to die, and maybe a first degree burn isn't that bad, she probably has third degrees down her back already from the lightning. Amaya bit the inside of her cheek as she swiftly swiped the box out of the fire with her soaked cloth covered hand. She heard the water, for the split second her hand was in there, sizzle as her hand hasn't had the time to react before it was out again. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt. She felt like an eight year old comforting herself that her boo boo wasn't such a big deal.

Amaya wasn't quite sure if anything from it was salvageable, but hopefully it was only the box that got a little charred. She turned back to Preston, life hanging loosely at his ends. Her knife instant raises up as her other arm reaches out in defense, trying to stay away from the pointy ends. Well.. probably not so pointy anymore after all the abuse it's been through throughout the games. How long have they actually been here again? Somehow, days stopped registering to her as important, other than the fact that she's still sees the next sunrise. She stumbles back a few steps away from Preston, her eyes and limbs feeling heavy. Her arms fell to her sides once mind her realises that she wasn't exactly in immediate danger. She listens as he rambles on and on, because she knows that at least people would listen to a man's last words. Amaya chuckled as he.. "complimented" her. "Fan favourite, from the notorious district of horrible tributes that can't even aim to save their life, the girl who has no kills, barely any sponsors, you're a funny one Preston," Amaya raised her voice a little; it was ridiculous, but she couldn't say that she wasn't amused as he savoured for the moment she was dead. "But I think you may have to hold your breath on that one," she grinned, the tenacity pushing for her mind and brain to keep going. It's in the hardest times where you would want to give up, should you never. Reminds her of the bow and arrow, life stretches you back before you get launched forward. You just gotta endure the set backs before you enjoy the ride. Skye's stupid analogies floated around in her mind. Maybe that actually kinda make sense. Or maybe she's just going crazy. Whatever it was, it was comforting to say the least.

Amaya just waited and listened to everything Preston had to say, maybe shutting up this time. But he didn't really say much more. She watched until he stared at them in the eye. Her eyes darkened, holding on to the fact that he tried to spite her by using her brother. "And his name was Skye," she corrected him in his last moments. When it was really silent, when he was really gone, Amaya allowed herself to fall to her knees looking up to Cai as her body took a short break. "Rough day huh?" She choked out a laugh at the end, hands quickly rummaging through the med kit, taking whatever that isn't melted and crisped like chips. At the same time, she hasten her pace as she took the chance to open her boxed package, one that's been kinda not opened since, well, the very beginning.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 Cactus parts/thorns
- 1 Charred med kit
- 1 Arrow
- 1 Grey Package

Block to Preston, and opening that 50 odd days delayed package xD
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Amaya found a can of Beef Strips in her package, not very useful to her in battle. She then looked up at Cai, as the two realized they had to fight to escape
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seemingly Alone
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 34th Hunger Games :: 34th Arena :: The Oasis :: Miniature Forest-
Jump to: