The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lone Ranger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Lone Ranger Left_bar_bleue150/150The Lone Ranger Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Jennifer walked into the forest biomed area, she looked under a tree to rest under, and rested under it. She was very disgraced in herself as she left her fellow allies to fight for themselfs, jennifer got used to the surroundings and rest.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:17 am

The air was rather pleasant in the forest, keeping the tribute feeling relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:25 am

Jennifer loved the cold breeze flowing in her hair, she wondered if she would get a sponser anytime soon. She shrugged it off and walked around, she didn't know what to do so she just walked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:05 pm

The quiet around the tribute came off as pleasant for once, and not ominous
Back to top Go down

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:01 pm

The Lone Ranger Download.php?text=Summer%20Green&name=ABITE

I'm soon slowing down as I hear footsteps around a couple trees infront of me. I load my bow with one of my precious arrows as I inch forward to the noises. I see a face up ahead. A familiar face... "Jennifer...?" I call out to the girl. Could I trust Jennifer? Or would she just be like Preston, weak and unsustainable? My fingers relieve their tensions from my bowstring as I walk up to Jennifer. "Are you alright? Have you gotten hurt? Is there anyone after you?" I blurt out to the girl, probably freaking her out. I give her a nose laugh as I smile to her, relieved that there's atleast one girl I can trust in the arena.

"And also, be careful. There's a rhino mutt in a tree somewhere trying to attack any tributes in it's way. Just keep your eyes open, and hopefully we'll survive." A shiver sends itself through me as the temperature drastically drops. It's getting dark in the arena. I grab some huge leaves off low trees and wrap them around my body as I sit myself down. I look back up to Jennifer. "What do you think our odds are?" I ask her, trembling. "Do you think we could make it out of here, alive?"

I look down to my grumbling stomach. There has to be some kind of food source here? It's a forest for crying out loud. There's probably hundreds of plants surrounding me right this second. I stand myself up, forcing my legs to get some circulation. I start looking among the trees and bushes, trying to spot some kind of possibly edible food sources.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Jennifer saw her fellow ally Summer, and jumped up to give her a hug, "Summer, I want to go home.." Jennifer said, she was crying, she hated this, she didnt know why the did this, well- she did, but she hated it. Jennifer was still crying but sat down next to her, "Your odds are in more in your favor than mine, I have no weapons, nothing.. All I have is throwin shoes, but I dont think that is necessary yet." Jennifer said, looking at her straight in the eye, Jennifer was crying very much now, she couldn't help it.

"Do you think, that it may be possible for two tributes from different districts could win?" She asked, she looked at Summer straight in the eye, she wanted the truth from her, and her eyes said it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Summer felt a distant rumble at her feet, Jennifer however, felt nothing.
Back to top Go down

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:41 am

I stumble back a bit as Jennifer throws herself into my arms. "Shhh..." I whisper to her, calming her down. "I'll protect you enough so you can go home... I promise." My feet are vibrating for a few seconds then it dies off. "Maybe, we'll just have to see..." My voice drifts off as the rumbling reappears itself even louder and longer this time. I look Jennifer in the eyes now. Only a few words escape from my lips. "Jennifer, we have to run. Now." I tell the girl as I grasp her wrist and trudge through the occupied forest. There's no time to loose right now. I have to save Jennifer and myself right now.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
The Lone Ranger 4turns

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:18 am

Jennifer was confused, she didn't feel anything, she didn't know why Summer was scared, but she followed, she didn't know what to do. "What the fudge is goin on?" She asked, she just said, she was running now, she was dodging all the trees, she was right next to Summer, following her.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Summer continues to feel a rattle beneath her feet, but Jennifer feels nothing but the relaxing breeze around them.

(You don't need an escape dice when you haven't been attacked)
Back to top Go down

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:33 pm

"Don't you feel that? The rumbling?" I question Jennifer, bewildered. I swear that I'm hearing rumbling against the cold and lush ground of the forest... Maybe I'm being paranoid? I blow a piece of my hair out of my face and stomp my left foot against the ground and tap it repeatedly. Crossing my arms, I become indifferent about my surroundings. The Gamemakers are probably tricking me, knowing that a rhino mutt they created ambushed me. "There might just be a storm coming...?" I state to Jennifer. Now as I think about the words that just lifted off my lips, I become aware that there aren't really storms in the desert... I look back at Jennifer, thinking to myself about if my odds in the arena would increase or decrease if I teamed up with Jennifer. Having backup if an intruder arrives would be perfect, but with her being younger than I am, would she hold me back sometimes? I snap back to reality as Jennifer raises an eyebrow at me for staring at her for so long. "Oh uh... sorry," I cough to the tribute in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lone Ranger
Page 1 of 1