The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Left_bar_bleue0/0Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet.   Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:30 am

Preston walked onto their District Floor, Seven. It looked so, empty, besides the Avox. He wanted to get some mentoring done before the games started. Preston called out in the room, "Errik?" And he took a seat on the couch. Preston relaxed his muscles and tried to get comfortable. He knew he'd never get to that stage. Preston tried to situate himself into a good position on the couch. When he found an O.K spot, Preston sat there, trying not to move. He looked around the huge room, it looked completely deserted from people to talk to about the games.

Preston stood an apple from the table of fruits and bit it, and returned to the couch. He stretched out his arms and whistled. Preston could hear the echoes' of his echoes it was so quiet. He started to think of how quiet the arena would be, and it sounded like a zoo to this. He then started humming and tapping his foot. Preston like the sound of little noise compared to screaming and silence. He looked around.
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet.   Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:59 am

I go into the Tribute Tower elevator, pressing the 7 button. Then the doors shift open, I see Preston already making himself at home. "You know that you're not gonna be in comfort forever," I say to Preston, smirking. I look over to an Avox in our apartment. I give her a small smile, not trying to get her into trouble by conversing. I look back to Preston. "So where's Errik?"
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Left_bar_bleue0/0Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet.   Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Preston continued tapping his fingers, feet, elbows, and everything that could move until he heard the elevator door open. He jumped to his feet and tripped over his foot, but Preston caught himself. He looked at the elevator doorway and saw Summer. Preston wasn't expecting that, he thought she'd just say down at the lunch room. Preston smiled at her and said, "Hello. And I'm trying to enjoy this while it lasts." Preston complained. He didn't care if it was for a minute or a year, Preston wanted to live life to the best of his abilities. "I don't know. I suspected him to be here, because there isn't much for a mentor to do in the Capitol besides mentor, at least from what I know." Preston told Summer, and sat back down, laying on the couch. He relaxed his muscles again and tried to get back in to the formation he was in previously. It didn't work, so he tried to get as comfortable as possible. Preston rubbed his hands around to keep warm. "So, what's up?" Preston asked, breathing on his hands. It was chilly on floor Seven, and probably the others too, due to elevation issues.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Left_bar_bleue150/150Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet.   Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

Errik left the capitolist hang out and made his way back to the tribute towers. He pushed the button for the seventh floor in the elevator and waited. The bell rang and the doors opened into the main hall, both Preston and Summer were sitting on the couches. "Hello" Errik replied as he entered the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet.   Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:39 pm

I stand up from my chair, startled as Errik walks in. "Oh hey Errik," I quietly retort. I'm figuring I should ask him more about strategies, but I'll see if Preston brings it up.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet.   Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Preston started to daydream about back home, just laying in all the leaves in the fall. He closed his eyes, and just pictured himself laying up against a tree, without a care in the world. The only responsibility Preston had in District 7 was to chop down wood and not show his parents any of his friends. Preston drifted into an alert sleep until someone said, [i]Oh hey Errik.. It started Preston and his eyes widened like he'd just seen a ghost. He saw Errik in front of the elevator. "Hey." Preston said cautiously, still half asleep. Preston came up to get some more mentoring in, and that's what he planned on. "Okay, so I have a question. On your experience, was it more important to find water or food first?" Preston asked, as if he were just asking a random question out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Left_bar_bleue150/150Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet.   Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Errik grabbed a glass of juice from the buffet table, and took a seat on the couch beside Summer. He thought about the question for a few seconds before responding. "Water is more important, but food is usually easier to find." He explained. Errik took a sip of his juice, giving the tributes time to think and ask more questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet.   Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:05 am

OOC: Pretend that it's night time now xD and it's the night before the Games :PAnd also sorry I haven't been able to post under this thread lately.

I see it's getting late now. "Well I'm gonna go to my room and get ready for bed," I say slowly, thinking about if I ever will be sleeping tonight. I smile and the two guys and turn around, walking to my room.

As I step through the doorway, I see that my room looks just like the Forest from home... Where I would spend all my time... where I met Jasper... Jasper! I completely forgot about him ever since the Reapings! I get so frustrated with myself that I kick the growing tree in a corner of my room. I throw myself onto my green and brown bed, stuffing my face into one of my pillows. I let out a muffled scream, not caring if Preston or Errik hears me.

I turn myself over, now laying on my stomach. I watch the door as tears dry up from my eyes. "You have to be strong, Summer," I whisper to myself before resting my chin on the backs of my hands. "You never know who's watching."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet.   Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its So.. Empty. But Not Too Quiet.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 34th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: