The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Left_bar_bleue150/150Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Empty
PostSubject: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Temp_115

Astoria had been in the capitol a bit. She knew that for now she had the night out, since her tributes were normally preparing for the next day for training and watching tv. All the mentors went out normally, at least the ones of age to drink and get into places where they served such drinks. Astoria, would maybe have one drink but after that she was good, she wasn't supposed to get attached to alcohol again, it wasn't right for her daughter.

Astoria walked in and she wondered who was all around for mentors these days, she remembered that there was Rhea Glass from district five, Hunter from district four, Jacob Barker from seven, but then there were the years that she watched from home. She remembered that there had been a new district twelve victor, then Spencer from district three. Then Errik White from Seven, but he was underage for drinking so she didn't know if he was going to be able to get in. After that, was her sister Astrid, but no, Astrid had to stay home and be with her children. Next year, Astrid was coming to mentor.

Soon enough she found a place to sit, which was a bar stool, but for now she'd drink water or something else of the sort and she just looked around to see anyone familiar or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 pm

Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Tumblr_meknm28Hgo1rq82fy
Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Create.php?text=%20Juliet%20Montahue&name=Windsong
Juliet wandered into the capitol building that was usually occupied by the other mentors, and made her way over to the bar. There was a girl there who looked vaguely familiar enough to probably be one of the mentors, but Juliet felt like awkwardly introducing herself would just be, well, awkward, so she didn't ay anything to her. She smiled at the bartender, though. "Hi, can I just have some ice water please?" she said politely, and he nodded and poured her a glass. "Thanks." She held the cold glass in her hands, balancing carefully so as not to spill, and sat down at a table. Juliet wondered when and if they other mentors would show, and which one the girl at the bar was. Oh! she suddenly remembered. That District 2 girl from a little while ago! The one whose sister won last time. Aster, or something like that. Juliet took a sip of her water. She still didn't know the other girl personally, and she was reluctant to start a conversation that would just end up full of uncomfortable pauses, so she kept an eye on the door to see if anyone else would join them.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Left_bar_bleue150/150Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Errik walked into the room where all the other mentors were hanging out. He walked up to the bar, and ordered an ice water. Errik sat down at a nearby table and started to drink the water he had ordered.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Benjamin walked into the Mentor's area and spotted a familiar figure, he smirked, noting she was at the bar, very predictable. Ben straightened his shirt dramatically and strolled over to the seat right next to her. He held up his hand in greeting to the bartender as he approached, who, knowing him well from years past, pulled a bottle of rum out and set it at the seat, he hopped onto the stool and grabbed the rum, taking a swig. "Well hello Astoria" he said charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:50 pm

Astoria, noticed some people walk in. One of them was a district ten mentor, the blonde, blondie, is what she called her. Astoria, then noticed a younger mentor, how he got in Astoria didn't know, but he couldn't be given alcohol she knew that much. Astoria had been sitting there still looking for that familiar face. Eventually she took a drink of her water and she then saw a familiar figure over in the distance and she almost choked on her drink but managed to keep it down. Astoria watched as Ben came and sat down. Astoria flashed a grin his way. "Hello, Ben." She said, she was trying to figure out why he was here, but maybe Hunter had something come up or something, just like Astrid. "You had to fill in this year too huh?" She asked just throwing out casual conversation for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:54 pm

Ben smirked, "Yea well, I heard a rumor from some important friendly sorts that Astrid couldn't make the trip, and of course. I know what that meant after her little proposal to Rafey over there, knew he'd be staying too, so of course you'd be on your way here" he said to her, hinting a little bit to how much he'd known. "So, luckily, Hunter...well, lets say he came down with something not long ago and had to stay in the District, so good ol Benjamin was sent to say hello to an old friend" he explained quickly and impressively, proud of his accomplishment on being here. He took a swig of rum and awaited her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Astoria listened to Ben as he mentioned how he knew she'd be here. She waited until he was finished and she nodded a bit. Her eyes shifted over to Benjamin. "I see you've done your homework, Ben." She said smirking and then took one more sip of her drink before setting it down. "So, do you only keep close tabs on me, or do you know things about others, as well?" Astoria said grinning, now she was just trying to see what other information she could get out of Ben, or what else he knew, of course she had her own teasing in there as well.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Ben chuckled at her questions. "Oh don't worry, I know most of what I need to know" he said, "It's easy to get information when you're as charming as I am, you know" he said, winking at Astoria. He gave her a little stare, "Why do you ask? Worried I know something?" he asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Astoria rolled her eyes at him as he mentioned that he knew what needed to know, and she wondered if he even knew about his own kid, most likely not, considering only her family knew about Giselle, no one from the capitol knew nor any other victor besides Astrid and Rafe who haven't even met Ben before. "Well it's easy to get more than just information from being charming too." Astoria said giving him a playful wink, as if to refer to their one night stand of sorts, there really wasn't a better name for it. "And nope, not worried, I know you don't know what I know." She said grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Ben raised his eyebrows in interest. "Oh yea? Got something I need to know?" he asked, smirking. He nudged her, "Do the guys in your district just not do it for you anymore? gotta have someone interesting to talk to?" he said to her, laughing. Maybe she had something to tell him and was hinting at it?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Astoria looked at him as he asked if she had something he needed to know and she smirked a bit, knowing there was a big something he did need to know eventually and the longer she kept it from him the worse it would get but for now she'd keep it lesser known. "Maybe I do." She said playfully, and she heard the comment about the guys and rolled her eyes. "Oh yea, just wait for someone interesting like you to talk to, that's it." Astoria said sarcastically and grinned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Ben scooted a bit closer to Astoria, obviously she had something to say. "If you got something to say, better say it before I get too drunk to remember" he told her, smirking and drinking some more rum to prove the point. Of course he could just not drink so he'd remember, but then other things would cross his mind. That made it scary to be sober, so he kept with the hobby, or tradition, since that made him feel alright about it.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Astoria looked at Ben, as he mentioned that if she kept waiting by the time she did tell him and he was drunk, he wouldn't be able to remember anyways. Astoria cleared her throat as he came closer, because obviously it was more of a secretive thing to share and not one for all the mentors to know. Astoria's gaze didn't fall from Ben's yet. After he drank from the rum bottle she took it herself and had a swig of the rum, and handed the bottle back to him. She only needed that bit of a taste of what her life of drinking was. Plus she couldn't deny herself a drink here and there. "Well our one little joy ride together, ended up with me uh." She mentioned and then she shifted in her seat a bit, "Well I ended up pregnant with your kid, and still have her as of today." Astoria told him. Whether he cared about the kid or not didn't concern her, in the end Giselle lived with her and had for two almost three years of her life.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Ben looked at Astoria, trying to figure if she was telling the truth or not. "I... have a kid?" he asked, shocked. Setting down his bottle, he laced his fingers together, setting them on the bar table. How did he go from there? "Whats her name?" he asked, still trying to sort out all the implications of having a kid, especially one in another district.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Astoria watched as Ben has grown silent a bit. She knew he was probably wondering if this was a joke or not, but Astoria wasn't joking, not one bit. "Yes, you have a kid" Astoria said nodded to reassure him that it was true. She watched him as he acted, probably wasn't the first thing you wanted to be told. Then she was asked about his daughter's name. "I named her Giselle." Astoria said softly to him and stayed silent after that to let him think and to let it sink in completely. It was quite something to grasp on.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Ben managed a nod of acknowledgement. He had not been expecting this news from his drinking buddy, among other things that she was. "Uh, does Giselle know about me?" he asked, pondering the subject. How would he feel about himself if his own daughter grew up not knowing him, or at least knowing who he was. He didn't want to be that unknown figure whom is resented for not being there.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:08 am

Astoria sat there, she was both glad and not so glad about telling him. It was a difficult situation because Astoria felt bad for not telling him sooner but there was no other time to tell him. She also knew it was difficult that if he wanted to meet her, there was hardly no way to do it. Astoria heard him ask the one question, and Astoria looked down again, "Well, for the first two years of her life she hasn't really gotten into the whole talking or knowing about you yet, but she'll be three soon, so I bet once she's better with speaking she'll ask, but as of now, she doesn't know about you yet, if you want her to know I can tell her.." Astoria said and she spun in her chair a bit to face the bar instead of the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Ben laid his arms on the bar. "I don't know." he said, looking down at his bottle, "On one hand she'd want to know her father, but on the other knowing who I am but never seeing me isn't fun for her" He looked around at the other mentors, lot of younger ones now, Ben had recently realized how old he was getting, even at the age of 30 he felt old, even though it was fairly young still.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Astoria looked down a bit, sometimes she wished it would just be easier to go from district to district, so Giselle could at least know and meet her father. She sighed softly. It was a bit complicated for them, but that's all Astoria's life ever has been. "She at least has a lot of family in district two, there's a whole bunch of my family, plus her aunt and uncle, and two cousins." Astoria mentioned for a more lighter note. Astoria, was quite young only living as many years as she had, but life was so short these days, most people lived to sixty if they were lucky. "I think if she asks about her father, she has a right to know the truth." Astoria said as a conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:31 pm

Ben nodded slowly. "I guess you're right" he said. He let loose a light grin, "I hope she doesn't get the idea to volunteer and win the games so she can visit the Capitol to meet me during games" he said, "That'd be a dangerous route to meet dad" Ben added to his statement. This kid wasn't going to have a simple family, by any means, but at least, as Astoria had said, she had Astoria's family.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:04 am

Astoria grinned when she heard him mention about their daughter not trying to win the games to go to the capitol just to meet her dad. "Well, if she wanted to try and do it, she'd have good odds, considering she comes from a line of victors. Her dad's a victor, her mom's a victor. Her aunt and uncle are victors, I think it's almost in her blood, but if she doesn't have it in her I'll still be proud either way, I rather just be able to keep her away from the games if I can help it." Astoria said, and realized she had rambled a bit. She sighed a bit, maybe there was a way for Giselle to meet her father without all these complications, she could possible sneak her daughter onto the train, or take her with her. It'd be something to dwell upon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)   Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mentor Hangout! (Mentors only)
Page 1 of 1