The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

§Kali Ma§'s Charecters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
§Kali Ma§

§Kali Ma§

Female Posts : 21
Birthday : 1998-06-30

§Kali Ma§'s Charecters Empty
PostSubject: §Kali Ma§'s Charecters   §Kali Ma§'s Charecters Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Name:Naome Angel Crescent (Angel)
Age/Birthday:17::Sept.13th,1993
District:1
Family:My sister Julie, My Father is Christopher Crescent and my Mother is Angelina Crescent.
Brief History:Lately life hasn't been going well for me...My mother and father have disapeared out of the blue, and I have to care for my little sister Julie by myself. So yeah, life isn't so kind on me at this moment. But I'm sure things will pick up soon.
Physical Appearance:I'm 5"12" and have dark brown eyes with a reddish hue. I have long rich dark curly brown hair, it is also half wavy. My skin color is a light natrual tan.
Personality:I like to be outgoing and confident. Which I'am. I also have a large vocabulary even though I don't look it. I'm kinda a vigilanty as well. I'm focused and always sure of myself...which I'm pretty sure means Confident! I'm also a over-achiever.
Flaw:I'm...accident-prone, and I'm afraid of reality. Of what happens outside of my little world.
Pets:None
Rich or Poor?:Rich
Weapon of Choice:Bow and Arrow
Talents:
1)My Singing voice.
2)I can really move my hips,so I'm a grea dancer which means I have great reflexes.
3)Archery deffinatly.
Other:No
§Kali Ma§'s Charecters Ics-pi10

Name:Julie Kali Crescent (Kali)
Age/Birthday:9::June 1st,2001
District:1
Family:Same as Naome
Brief History:My Mum and Da are missing now. They have for sometime...the peacekeepers and no one else knows yet. If they find out then well be taken away from our house....my Sissy says that if I tell anyone then all of our savings will go Poof....
Physical Appearance:I'm 4"3" and I weight 93 lbs. Yes, I'm a weightless girl. But I'am strong. I have a nice body exterior and long straight brown hair. Along with ice blue foggy eyes with golden flecks near the rim and center of the iris.
Personality:I'm a realistic girl. I only go for whats right infront of me...not whats behind me. I'm confident like my sister but not arogant like my father was. I like giving and I believe in karma. What you give is what you get, is my motto.
Flaw:I'm not good at being quiet much..Plus, I uhh...freeze when I'm scared. I don't turn and run. I stay rooted to the ground...
Pets:No
Rich or Poor?:Rich
Weapon of Choice:Throwing Knifes
Talents:
1)I have a way with animals.
2)I'm good at imitating voices.
3)I can act better then you think.
§Kali Ma§'s Charecters SuperStock_1830-28941

Name:Everett Ever Kings (Ever)
Age/Birthday:16::January 1st,1995
District:8
Family:None, I'm a total orphan...Nah! I have one father. My mom died. I also have 3 little sisters....
Brief History:Five days ago my Mom Tabitha died in a horrible accident...Involving Peace Keepers. My dad recently got a new job(yes!). And I've decided to move on, and start feeding Husk again.
Physical Appearance:I'm 5"12" with blonde hair. Natrualy my hair has a darker brown tone to it from not going outside in the sun much. I have dark golden amber eyes with a orangeish hue. My skin tone is Ivory.
Personality:I'm Independant and Braver then I look. But I'am also kinda shy with showing my true self, I'm a superb lier but only use my swift talking skills for other things...>.>
Flaw:I broke my arm once so I can't lift heavy objects.
Pets:My Dog Husk
Rich or Poor?:Poor
Weapon of Choice:Spear
Talents:
1)I'm a great Liar.
2)I can track things almost as good as a dog.
3)I'm a naturistic guy.
§Kali Ma§'s Charecters Tumblr11
Dog::Husk~
§Kali Ma§'s Charecters R

Last edited by §Kali Ma§ on Tue May 31, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dee

Female Posts : 478
Birthday : 1997-02-23

PostSubject: Re: §Kali Ma§'s Charecters   §Kali Ma§'s Charecters Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Accepted! I really like how your descriptions are from the characters' perspective. For your first two characters I think that you could add another flaw for each of them? But other than that, looks great!
Back to top Go down
§Kali Ma§

§Kali Ma§

PostSubject: Re: §Kali Ma§'s Charecters   §Kali Ma§'s Charecters Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:14 am

Okay thank you! I'll be sure to add another Flaw to them. xD
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
§Kali Ma§'s Charecters Left_bar_bleue150/150§Kali Ma§'s Charecters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: §Kali Ma§'s Charecters   §Kali Ma§'s Charecters Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:58 pm

xD first district 8 person
Back to top Go down
§Kali Ma§

§Kali Ma§

PostSubject: Re: §Kali Ma§'s Charecters   §Kali Ma§'s Charecters Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:58 pm

lol he is!!! xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: §Kali Ma§'s Charecters   §Kali Ma§'s Charecters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

§Kali Ma§'s Charecters
Page 1 of 1