The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gillan's charecters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gillan

Gillan

Male Posts : 4
Birthday : 1999-08-28

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Gillan's charecters Left_bar_bleue150/150Gillan's charecters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Jason Grey
Alliance:: None

Gillan's charecters Empty
PostSubject: Gillan's charecters   Gillan's charecters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:46 am

General
Name: Jason/Grey
Age/Birthday:14
District:2
Rich or Poor?: Somewhat wealthy
Weapon Of Choice:Throwing knives
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: Jason looks like a trouble maker. He has that kind of i'm up to something smile. His skin is very pale even though this can not be explained. His eyes are a deep blue with a gazing intensity. His hair is midnight black.
Personality: Very sarcastic and mischievous. Can annoy some people because he just loves a good argument. Loves throwing knives almost to obsession. Easy going but shy with strangers. Loves climbing and hiking and getting lost . Somewhat of a charmer with girls.
Flaw:Hydrophobic, Hates the dark
Talents:Deadly with knives, Good with a short sword, Expert climber.
Family/History
Family: None
Pets: Cat
Brief History:His father was crushed in the mines. His mother died in childbirth. He is the only living Grey family member. He has a small shack in town.
Others
Preferred Angles: Ruthless,Innocent, sarcastic humor (not exactly in that order)
Angles this tribute will not do:Mysterious, Gushing
Token:A small silver necklace his fave gave him
Other:

Last edited by Gillan on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gillan's charecters   Gillan's charecters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:29 pm

Okaaaay, I've got a lot of explaining to do....

First of all, welcome to the site! My name is Rainy Pie and if you need any help with any thing or have any questions you can talk to me or any of our other members or staff. We're glad to have you. Smile Have your read our rules? If not, click here: https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net/t3-the-rules Please read through carefully. It will majorly help your experience here be the best that it can be.

Now I fear that, based on your signature, you do not understand how the site works, so I'm going to address that before I critique your character.

On this site, we RP in the districts as well as (or sometimes more than) in the actual Games. When we have finished one of the games, we wait a little while to prepare the next one, and then have the reaping. You are only in the Hunger Games if you are reaped by our random picker or volunteer for an OPEN spot. Other than that, all of the characters live in the districts. Since we are in the middle of the 31st Games right now, your character would be in the districts, not the Games, and wouldn't have or have need for supplies or a backpack or anything. Also, even if you were in the games, the items your character has would have to be greatly adjusted as they do not adhere to our Games.

Now, back to your character.

Please use full, complete sentences when writing. For example, in the appearance section, you wrote: "Black hair, Blue eyes, Skin as white as Alabaster. Has a somewhat sarcastic smile."

This would need to be put into at least four complete, correct sentences, such as, at the very least: "Jason has black hair. His eyes are blue. His skin is as white as alabaster. He has a somewhat sarcastic smile."

^ Keep in mind that that would be a bare minimum, and that the personality section also needs to be fixed.

Also, you seem to have some trouble with the coding. I can edit your post and fix this for you, but I am not going to touch the actual stuff you wrote. We are discussing changing our character form because I know that it is confusing if you do not have a lot of experience with BBCode and forums.

Another problem we seem to see a lot that you are having is the titles of the sections. These are not sections you need to fill out. If it does not have : after it, it is not a section to fill out.

Also, one little note- for the age/birthday, you do not need to put the year. Just put how old he is, the month, and the day. That's all.

Please fix these issues and someone will come by and review your character again and hopefully accept him. Just to be clear, as of now he is NOT accepted, so you may not start RP just yet. As soon as he is accepted, you may. I will fix the coding for you, but you yourself must edit your character yourself. There is an edit button in the corner of your post. Please use that.

Thank you, and again, welcome to the site! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gillan

Gillan

Male Posts : 4
Birthday : 1999-08-28

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Gillan's charecters Left_bar_bleue150/150Gillan's charecters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Jason Grey
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Gillan's charecters   Gillan's charecters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Oh, well good thing you caught me in time. Thanks i'll see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Gillan's charecters   Gillan's charecters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Accepted! But could you please give him a birthday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gillan's charecters   Gillan's charecters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Actually, you still need to edit the personality sentences to be complete. He's still accepted, but please change them like you did the appearance. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gillan's charecters   Gillan's charecters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gillan's charecters
Page 1 of 1