The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 10 Train

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 10 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 10 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:26 pm

post tributes and mentors here
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 10 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 10 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:21 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Her family's goodbye had been quick, yet surprisingly heartfelt. Her twin brother, Thickett, had expressed that he still loved her, even though she didn't care for him. Swan hadn't expected that from him, but accepted his good wishes. The tribute was now roaming around the train, which was equipped with everything from silver handles to crystal chandeliers. Even though she had a good life in district ten, it was still an outlining district, and wasn't nearly as luxurious as this.

Swan's heart hadn't stopped pounding in her ears since she had been reaped, and the experience had gone by in a blur. She could tell she wasn't thinking clearly, her instinct to fake a smile and wave kicking in. Avoxes passed her as she roamed in between the cars, looking for the mentor of district ten. Swan didn't remember her name, but could recognized her face. "Hello?" she called, a slightly annoyed tone in her voice. Assuming that the mentors were there to help them, she thought this lady was off to a rotten start.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:29 pm

District 10 Train Tumblr_meknj9wfj31rq82fy
District 10 Train Create.php?text=%20Juliet%20Montahue&name=Windsong
Juliet heard a noise from the cabin next to her as she lay thinking across a couch. It was different with every tribute, and some part of her was always a little excited to meet them, even though she knew she'd be throwing them into a horrible experience. She leaped up, dusted off her blouse, combed her hair down, and slid open the door, coming face to face with a blonde girl who looked to be around the age of 15. She's the tribute, then... it was Swan something, right? She had seen her at the Reapings, of course, but they were always a bit of a blur to Juliet. She'd been to so many...

"You must be Swan," she said, stopping her wayward train of thought before she lost it. "I'm Juliet Montahue, your mentor, but you can call be Jules or JJ if you like, although Juliet is fine as well." Juliet smiled. "It's nice to meet you, although I wish it could be under better circumstances. How are you?"

Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:31 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Raising an eyebrow at the woman, she looked her over, not remembering how she won the games. It seemed like every mentor had a different story, and some, especially those of the smaller districts, seemed to have won out of luck. Unfortunately, luck couldn't save her life. JJ seemed easy going, a trait that Swan was debating if she appreciated it or not. "Nice to meet you too," she muttered.

Crinkling her nose at the mentor's second question, the tribute shrugged. "I'm fine," Swan stated a matter of factly, despite the toxic feeling in her stomach. She wasn't ready to show weakness at this point, she was an actress, and had practiced for this moment. Or so she kept telling herself. Flicking hair out of her eyes, she looked at JJ once more.

"So, where do we start? I hope to make it back to District Ten," Swan added quickly. She knew the clock was already beginning to tick on her lifetime, and she wanted to make the most of it. The girl wanted to be the best tribute the District had ever offered, even if she had to die trying.
Back to top Go down

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:11 am

District 10 Train Tumblr_mekngrerYg1rq82fy
Juliet dipped her head slightly, glancing at Swan. "Well, you can start by telling me what you're good at, as well as what you're... not so good at. Strengths can bring you down just as much as weaknesses if you don't use them right, so it's best to get it all out in the open." She smiled, but there was a sadness to her expression still and it eventually melted into a sort of frown. She knew this girl didn't have much of a chance, and that there were eleven other trains with two kids each, all but one of which would be dead in a matter of months, maybe weeks. Juliet shook the depressing thoughts out of her mind and tried to clear her head. Speaking of other tributes, where the heck is Swan's district partner? she wondered, a bit puzzled, but shrugged it off. She had to focus on the person she could help save now, while she was still here.

Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:04 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan thought about her mentor's question, running a hand through her hair. She wasn't sure if she could trust JJ, no matter how much she thought it could help her. The tribute sat herself down, sighing. "I can make people believe me," she said sullenly. "I think I can convince them, the Capitol, or anyone  I guess, whatever I need them too," Swan added with a smile, her blue eyes glancing up at her mentor.

The tribute rubbed her hands together, before clamping them over her face. "I haven't really tried fighting, that could be a problem," she admitted. Swan hated explaining her flaws, especially to someone she barely knew. She could feel her hands shaking as she tried to keep her breathing steady. Every fiber in her being was against letting her emotions show through, she had kept them locked up for years, and wasn't going to open any doors now.
Back to top Go down

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:09 pm

District 10 Train Tumblr_mekng4gBQG1rq82fy
Juliet nodded as Swan spoke. "Good. That's good. Well, the not fighting thing isn't great, but you can always hide and stay under the radar, learn in the training center, or find someone else to do it for you." She ran a hand through her hair. "Actually, while we're on that- what were you thinking for allies? Go it alone or join up with a pack? Both strategies have worked in the past, so it really just depends on what you're comfortable with." Juliet shrugged. "But, if you do ally with someone, especially someone you don't particularly trust, make sure to keep an eye on them. After all, they probably want to win just as much as you do, since the only other way out is death." She looked at Swan carefully, wanting to remember the girl properly if she... it's best not to dwell on that, she reminded herself. But it could happen, so remember her. Let her live on in some small way even if she... nevermind. Juliet shuddered to think of her own young son, Henry, caught in the same situation in around 8 years time. It would be too soon no matter when he had to face the possibility of the Games, but only 8 years... Juliet shook her head to clear it for what seemed like the third time in the past 10 seconds and glanced back at Swan. "Do have any particular questions? Angles you were thinking of trying out but not sure if they'd go over well with the crowd?"

Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:27 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan watched Juliet nod as she spoke, removing her hands from her face, and placing them in her lap. A crazy idea began to form in her mind, at the mention of allies and staying under the radar. If only she could manage to pull it off. "The Careers, what do you think about them?" she asked. Really, the tribute had every intention of trying to join them if she could. Swan wouldn't mind playing the mindless fighter if she had too. The only problem could be convincing them of her worth.

"I mean, they'd be my toughest competition right? So if I gained their trust, or watched them... that would be good right?" she continued, a smile beginning to form on her face. She would go through with the idea, even if JJ didn't approve. She knew she could, or at least die trying to do it. "I can, and I will," she decided a few seconds later, crossing her arms. "That would make my life so much easier!" Swan added. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 10 Train
Page 1 of 1