The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The big question

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The big question Left_bar_bleue150/150The big question Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

The big question Empty
PostSubject: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:00 am

The big question Download.php?text=Chase%20Tobias&name=Simply%20Glamorous

The big question Tumblr_m15a3wncDA1rncceao1_500

Chase walked into Victor's village where his girlfriend, Rhea Glass lived. He took long, deep breaths, trying to stay calm. Chase had spent a long time thinking about what he was about to do. Endless nights, lying awake, just thinking. Chase, you're an idiot. You know that? I can't even believe what you're about to do. Don't embarrass me by starting to cry when you get turned down. At that point, Chase was about to scream. "I'm about to do something that took a lot of bravery," Chase said with a deep breath, "and for once you can't support me? For once!" Chase fell to his knees. "For once." He whispered.Can't you see that I'm trying to help you? I know more than you think. "No," Chase said sternly. "You're a demon." Chase stood up and started walking again. He wouldn't even let his mind ruin the moment. He knew he could do this. Chase finally reached Rhea's house. He stepped up and knocked on the door. When the door opened, Chase smiled and said, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The big question Left_bar_bleue150/150The big question Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:37 am

The big question Tumblr_m1tqsb5gUt1ql6owv
The big question Rheanamebanner
---District 5 Mentor---Female---22---

It felt like it had been awhile for Rhea Glass. It had been awhile since she had really enjoyed being in District 5 again and really reflect on things and it had been awhile since she felt like the broken young girl that came out of the games. It had been about 5 years now since she went in to the arena and 5 years since she came back alive. It had been 3 years since Roe was made ineligible for the games and 3 years since she finally was able to finally go to the reapings in peace without fear that her brother's name would be drawn from that big bowl of names. Because something that being a victor didn't mean was that your family was still not guaranteed safe passage through the reapings, they could still be drawn.

Rhea's house was empty as it tended to be. Roe now that he was an adult felt the need to move out on his own, though Rhea still saw him at least once a day as she made it her daily thing to go down to see him. Roe had actually taken over the house that they had grown up in as kids after her father passed away and so it had ended up working out for him in that way as now he finally got the space and freedom that he seemed to so desperately want. He also finally got to be separate from Rhea in the sense that he got distance and was able to live his own life. But now that meant the large mansion was only occupied by her and her alone. Though it usually had visitors like Roe and Chase and of course her mentor Katya who occasionally came to visit, it just didn't feel like home the way her old house used to feel. Maybe because it didn't have a family to fill it or maybe because she just had to sleep there every night alone while she was not being a mentor and a few months out of the year it remained largely unoccupied while she was away at the Capitol. And even after she gave it her own little touches to the decor, it still just didn't feel like home.

Today it seemed especially quiet. Roe had sent up a message that told her not to visit today as he would be working late at the power plant and while she always insisted that he distance himself from his gang friends she had a feeling he was still running around with them, even though he was older now. So now she just sat on one of the couches, alone, and listening to the echoes in the halls and the sounds of the outside world of District 5 go around her. Rhea contemplated going out to the upper district or something just to pass the time but she just didn't feel like it, she just kind of felt lazy. So instead she just sat in silence, waiting for her mind to make up exactly what it wanted her to do.

Rhea's boredom was quickly diminished as a knock came from against the wooden door leading into her house. There were a few possibilities as to who it would be standing on the other side. Either it was someone from the District who was looking for some medicines or something and needing her assistance; though the sounds of the knock suggested that it wasn't as it seemed that it wasn't rushed or frantic or anything. Then there was the possibility that Roe had gotten home early and wanted to surprise her, which was unlikely as Roe usually never got off early and spent most of his days in the power plants. The last possibility was Chase, her boyfriend who she had been with for awhile now. She still remembered the day she met him in the rain after coming home from her victors tour, it was after she found her brother with the now passed Solstice when he hadn't come to greet her when she got back home that she stormed out and ran into him. The two had been through a lot now and it had been awhile since they first got together. She secretly hoped it was him, while she liked seeing her brother Chase was that guy that made her far happier then her brother ever could now. Rhea opened the door and a smile immediately appeared on her face as Chase stood in front of her. "Hey, come in." She opened the door wider and motioned for him to enter her home.

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:54 am

The big question Tumblr_lxk86hw57O1r5ruse

Chase stepped into the mansion that Rhea lived in. "I was lonely today and I decided to come visit." Chase smiled. "Plus, I like being around you." Chase stepped into the kitchen and pulled out food. He scarfed it down, stuffing his throat with it. He ate for a while, then sat down, finally finished. "Ah, now that that's taken care of." Chase knew Rhea always had the best food in her fridge, which was one of the reasons he ate half his meals at her house. Chase motioned for Rhea to come sit next to him. "So.... I have something to ask you. It's a pretty big question, I don't know how else to describe it." Chase ran a hand through his hair. Smooth. Chase sighed and waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:13 am

The big question Tumblr_lp5sv0EusK1qc85hro2_250

Rhea watched as Chase walked straight to the kitchen, the same way he did pretty much every time he came over to her house. She playfully rolled her eyes as he just stuffed his face but still kept a smile on her face. "You are lucky I am rich beyond all belief. You eat me out of house and home I swear." She laughed a little as she leaned against the counter in her kitchen. Once he was finished he made his way to the couch and motioned for her to sit next to him. She did exactly that and sat by him while she faced him. "Ok, well I'm listening. Just spit it out already." She eagerly waiting for him to ask her his question.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:28 am

The big question Tumblr_m7d6j9z0Bd1rzdcixo1_500

You can't be serious Chase, you're fucking crazy! She doesn't love you, and you're gonna make a fool of yourself. Chase gritted his teeth when the voice spoke. He took a deep breath. "Sorry." He muttered to Rhea. Chase took her hand in his before he spoke. "That day when we met, remember it? When I named my puppy after you, and we came across each other. I thought I was so lucky to meet you. But I never knew that I would end up being your boyfriend. Being in love with you. During your games, I would watch only for you. Nobody else mattered. I wanted you to win so badly, people thought I was crazy. They were probably right, but there was something about you. I was so jealous of Kasper because he had you, but I was glad he took care of you. I just wanted you to win. And I knew you could. Once you did win, my dream was to meet you. Meeting you was a dream come true. I knew my life would change after I did. I was an orphan for years when I was younger. My parents beat me because they didn't love me. So I thought no one would ever love me. My parents didn't, so why would anybody? Maybe it was because the voice in my head kept telling me that. It would tell me nobody will. But Rhea, you proved them wrong. With you, I'm able to breathe again. I don't know what I did to deserve someone as beautiful, sweet, and funny as you. I couldn't live without you, I'd refuse to." Chase smiled and tucked Rhea's hair behind her ear. "Close your eyes, darling." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:47 am

The big question Tumblr_inline_mhvil5v0Zw1qz4rgp

Rhea held her hand in Chase's as she listened intently to everything he said to her. She just faced him as he spoke, looking into his eyes as he spoke to her and went on with his speech. He recounted the first time they met and went over things a few of which she knew and a few she didn't know. Rhea wanted to speak after him, to tell him all the things that she felt towards him as well, and to let him know how crazy he was to think he didn't deserve her. If anything he was her saving grace, when she got home she was so broken and hurt but it was meeting him that changed all of that for her. He made her realize that she couldn't be upset forever and he was the reason she decided to try and live her life the way she needed to and to try and get over the pain she felt. Being with him was what made her strong again. But she decided to hold off for now because he was on a roll plus it just didn't seem right for her to go off into her own speech just then. Right now it was his moment to speak and not hers, though she knew she was going to have her chance later to tell her exactly how she felt. "Ok, eyes closed." She did as he requested and closed her eyes, waiting for what he was going to do next.

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:51 pm

The big question Tumblr_mldk1uVe1X1r6c47co1_r1_500

Once Rhea shut her eyes, Chase took a deep breath and nervously pulled the silver ring out of his pocket. A million voices shouted at Chase in his mind. You're crazy Chase. You're totally insane. Now's your chance to back out, do it for your own sake! Chase knew he had to do this, he knew it was right after 5 years of being with Rhea. Chase lied the silver ring out on the palm of his hand. "Okay," Chase smiled. "open your eyes." Once Rhea's eyes had opened, Chase began to speak. "So my question is... Rhea Glass, will you marry me?" Chase sat eagerly, waiting for his girlfriend to answer. You... You actually did it.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:09 pm

The big question Tumblr_ljl568R2Oz1qaiasao1_500

Rhea opened her eyes when Chase had told her to and her eyes immediately saw the ring in his palm. Her mind hadn't quite gotten the chance to register exactly what it meant before he spoke again and finally asked her his question. For her to marry him. If someone had asked her this question a few years ago she surely would have said no, and of course if it was anyone else but Chase she would have never dreamed of it. But he was the person who got her to love again and he was the one who made her start to forget the things that had happened in the past that haunted her. Rhea Glass could marry no other man but Chase and it was obvious to pretty much everyone. "Chase, I could never say no to that. You are the reason I am where I am today. You are the reason I'm strong again. And without you I don't think I would be able to function let alone be the person I am now. After Kaspar I didn't think I would be able to feel any sort of love towards another person and being in the arena changes you, but that day I met you changed everything. It made me realize that I couldn't be upset forever and you got me to see that. You got me to see the beauty in things again. So yes, of course I will marry you." She pulled threw her arms over his neck and pulled herself in to hug him. Her speech wasn't as romantic or heartfelt as his or as she hoped that hers would have turned out but her head was still spinning from everything. It wasn't everyday you got proposed to after all.

((Wanna hang out?))
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:57 pm

The big question Tumblr_mb9rr1cxXS1r2m8nz

Chase listened as Rhea spoke to him, slowly taking in every word she said. His mind was running wild. Once Rhea had said yes, Chase could barely contain his happiness. He wrapped his arms around Rhea and hugged her tightly. Not only had Chase proved the voice in his head wrong, he had gotten engaged to the girl of his dreams. They hugged for a while, then finally Chase broke away. He took Rhea's hand and slid the ring onto her ring finger. "It's no diamond ring, but I think it looks fantastic on you." Chase smiled. "There's nobody else's I'd ever want to marry, Rhea. I'm the luckiest guy alive." Chase planted a kiss on Rhea's cheek. "Thanks for making my dream come true."

((YES I WILL HANG OUT WITH YOU<3))
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Rhea just smiled as Chase spoke, her smile was wide and bright and she felt like it had been forever since she had smiled that much. He slipped the simple silver ring on ger finger and she could not imagine anything better then that. "It's perfect. I don't need something gaudy and frivolous like in the Capitol." She giggled a little as she thought about what they might say when they saw it, the Capitol folk that is and her stylists. She knew they would chirp and comment on how plain it was in their opinions. Luckily she never really listened to what they said anyways. "Its beautiful. Thank you...for everything." Rhea just sat there looking at the silver ring that was so comfortably sitting on her finger as if it was always meant to be there.

Rhea just sat there thinking, knowing there were so many people she had to tell. Like all of her friends and Evie, and of course Katya her mentor. She was sure everyone in the Capitol would find out eventually but she wasn't in any rush to let them know. And then of course there was Roe. Roe! He was going to have to be the first to know before anyone else. "I have to tell Roe!...and everyone else too, but first Roe." Rhea hopped up and kissed Chase right on the cheek just wanting to hug him but knowing now there were things to do and people to see.

Last edited by Ari on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:51 pm

The big question Tumblr_mf753gaHWp1rgeezpo1_250

Chase smiled. "I'm glad that you like it." Today was the happiest day he had ever had. Good job, I guess. Chase was stunned when the voice had said that, because it had never really congratulated Chase. "Thanks." He whispered to it, smiling. Don't get used to it, this is a one time thing. Chase groaned, but was in such a good mood it wouldn't bring him down. Chase took Rhea's hand in his again, and he ran his thumb over the silver ring. Just then Rhea exclaimed that she had to tell Roe. "Of course! He should be the first to know." Chase stood up after Rhea. "I assume he's at the power plant?" He asked. Chase didn't have any siblings, so Roe was pretty much the closet thing he had to a brother. He deserved to be the first to know.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:26 am

The big question Tumblr_ljl568R2Oz1qaiasao1_500

Rhea just nodded her head as she responded, still almost too shocked to speak or think clearly about what exactly to say. All she knew was she needed to answer, she couldn't just sit there like an idiot nodding her head up and down. "Yea, he is at the plant today. He said he works late tonight. We can either go there or just wait at the house for him to get back." Rhea of course meant the old house that she used to call home that her brother now resided in full time after moving out of the manor she inherited after winning. She didn't really care either way, all she knew was that her brother was going to be the first to know. After that she didn't care the order of who found out or when so long as Roe was first. "So, future Mr. Glass what to do?" She cracked a playful smile towards him grabbing his hand as she stood by him.

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:07 am

The big question Tumblr_m4dtdv2Mm11qanpzp

"Yeah, I thought so." Chase said when Rhea told him that Roe was in the power plant. He had worked there for a while now, so there was no reason today would be any different. "We can go wait back by the house, I mean there's no rush really. Plus, we wouldn't wanna distract him while he's working." Chase opened the door, and let Rhea out first. Then he stepped out and closed the door behind him. "Mr. Glass...." Chase grinned. "I like the sound of that." Chase gave Rhea another gentle kiss on the cheek. "Geez, there's so many people we have to tell." There really were. Soon enough, the whole district would probably know. And the Capitol, Chase couldn't wait to see their silly reactions. Chase began to laugh just picturing it.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:05 am

The big question Tumblr_mkh2s0TvAE1rb5w3eo1_500

"Yea I guess we don't want to distract him while he is there."Rhea quickly let out those few words, agreeing with Chase. Plus there was no rush just as he said, I mean it wasn't like they were getting married in the next hour or something. "Let's just head to the house to wait for him. I have the key so its not like we will be waiting on the porch." She followed him out of the house and linked her arms in his as they walked. She let out a giggle as he joked about being called Mr. Glass. Of course that would not be the way it worked, though she knew she would have to keep the Glass in her name somewhere because being a victor meant you needed to stay recognizable and people knew her as Rhea Glass, not Rhea Tobias. But those thoughts she would just keep to herself for now as they weren't really important right now. But he was right about one thing, they did have a lot of people to tell and she knew that everyone in Panem would know soon enough. Rhea was a celebrity after all, and as soon as she raised her hand and volunteered for Evie it was definite that she would be in the public's eyes for the rest of the time she was alive. Evie. There was another person who she was going to want to tell as soon as possible, but of course after Roe was informed. "I don't even want to think about how many people are going to know. So many people. Pretty much everyone in District 5 will know and I'm sure the people in the Capitol will be dying to know as soon as they see the ring." Rhea just continued to walk towards her old abode now as she and Chase made their way from the victors village.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:50 pm

The big question Tumblr_m4dtr0uMpk1qanpzp

Chase smiled as Rhea linked arms with him as they walked. It was a pretty day outside. The sun was shining, and there was crisp warm air in the sky. It almost seemed like the world itself was happy. And now that he thought about it, the voice in his head had been quiet today. It's almost like it left for a bit. Upon realizing this, Chase looked down and said, "Finally." A little big louder than he'd wanted to. It was hard having something stuck inside your head, telling you constantly that you're not good enough. So to be given a break, that was all he could ask for. A break. Snapping back to the world, Chase listened to Rhea. "Yeah, I can't help that my fiancé is a celebrity." Chase winked. But no matter how much he joked about it, Rhea was right. Everybody would be dying to know about the mysterious silver ring on Rhea's finger, and things tend to get around in district 5. At least they'd get some alone time today.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:30 am

The big question Tumblr_mil48uxT4G1qc85hro1_250

Rhea just continued walking down the streets of District 5 towards the housing district where she used to live, her arms still linked firmly in Chase's. The sun was out and it was actually a very nice day, there was even a slight breeze but there wasn't much. Just enough to make Rhea's hair move slightly as they moved along the district towards there destination. Chase joked about her being a celebrity, but it was kind of true. I mean she was a 'hero' of District 5 and one of only a small handful of victors to make it back from the games from her district and then of course the people in the Capitol loved their victors and even though there has been at least 5 other people crowned in games after her she still got praise whenever she had to go to the Capitol when it became Games time. She hated to think about it, but instead she just wore a smile because right now nothing could bring her down. The news was just too good to let something as small as anxieties about all the people that were going to soon know about the good news ruin it. "Yea, well you know when we tell Evie we might as well just kiss the privacy of the moment away. I mean Roe keeps to himself most times and probably wouldn't really say much about it. But Evie...well she is Evie." Rhea just laughed as she thought about it all, knowing her friend Evie, the girl she had volunteered for during her time in the games, the news would probably spread in about 5 seconds to all of the district.

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:33 am

The big question Tumblr_m4dtwji3sK1qanpzp

Chase laughed when Rhea mentioned Evie. "Well, I can't argue with that. She tends to spread things real quick. At least she'll be excited." Chase playfully shrugged. Evie was a fun person to be around, but she knew how to spread news around the district. Chase saw the familiar home that Roe lived in. Chase hadn't been there too many times, but enough to remember where it was and what it looked like. The couple walked in silence for a few moments as they made their way to the house. "Looks like we're here." Chase said as he walked up to the door. He let Rhea unlock the house and stepped inside. "It's haven't been in here for a while." Chase walked around a bit, looking around at the house which looked familiar to where he lived alone. "Do you ever miss living here?" Chase asked Rhea. He'd never really asked her what she thought of her Victor home compared to her old house. Her house in the victors village was definitely larger, but maybe she had liked the comfort of the small house. Chase plopped down onto a couch in one of the rooms. "So what time did Roe say he'd be coming home?" Chase asked. He hadn't talked to Roe in a while, so it'd be good for the boys to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:17 am

The big question Tumblr_m1tqouL9dK1ql6owv

The pair reached the porch of the old house that she had grown up in with her parents and brother before the 28th games. It was small and a little worn down looking, but it was still her home and even though she had a fancy new mansion it would never be the same.  She opened the door to see exactly what she expected, the somewhat messy look of a bachelor pad. Since her father passed away and Roe took up full residence here it had the same look at when she had gotten back from the arena. But he still kept a lot of the same look that she had always come to know and the pictures and things still decorated the small residence. As Chase sat down on the couch, Rhea walked over to the dirty and worn fireplace and picked up a picture that still made that place its home. The picture of her mother and father that was taken when they were much younger looked to be caked with a small layer of dust along the frame and she wiped it away with the palm of her hand and revealed the smiles on her parents' faces. They looked so young and vibrant there and so different then the last images she had of her father stored in her memory.

"Yea, I miss this place. It's where I grew up after all and I can remember so many things about this place. And the little area behind the house where me and Roe used to play tag when we were younger. And there in the kitchen is where my mother taught me about healing. And my father always used to sit in that chair and tell us stories." Rhea just let a small smile come onto her face as the memories came back to her, remembering all the good times they had there. Roe must have still remembered all of this because it was still furnished exactly the same way as when her mother was alive, but with a bit more messiness to it which was signature for her brother who was always the messy twin. "I miss it, but this is Roe's house now and I have mine. And at least I can come and see it anytime I want to." Rhea smiled and plopped down next to Chase, looking at him as she spoke to him. "He should be home any minute now...He said he was working later then usual but it can't be much longer. Normally I would have been here for an hour or two by this time." She wondered if she should look around the rest of the house, to make sure Roe was keeping everything still clean but decided against it. He hated it when she did that anyways. So instead she just leaned her head against Chase's shoulder as they waited for Roe to finally make his way through the door. She knew he would be in for a surprise seeing her, but seeing both would give him a bit of a scare which would give her a good laugh.

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:50 am

The big question Tumblr_m4du765BBe1qanpzp

Chase's heart ached when Rhea talked about her past in the home. He remembered that when he was younger, all Chase had wanted was a family. A family that loved him as much as he loved them, a place where he could have good memories for later. But he never really got his wish.  Chase had a foster mom for about 2 years after his parents were killed by the Capitol for abuse, but she left him shortly after and 9 year old Chase was on his own. "I wish I knew what it was like to have parents." Chase sighed. "Everybody grows up with them teaching you about life, but all I learned was how to dive under a knife." Chase shut his eyes briefly, trying to wash the bad memories off his mind. Chase stayed quiet for a while, and leaned his his head onto Rhea's. She told him that Roe would be back soon. "I can't wait to see him, feel's like forever since I've gotten to talk to him." Chase grinned. "I mean, I've seen him around the district every once and a while but I never really got the chance to say much."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:41 am

The big question Tumblr_lxxl9fUmKE1qmynpd
The big question Roenamebanner
---District 5---Male---22---

The whistle blew to signify the day had ended and the workers could go home. Roe pulled on his jacket, even though it was a little warm, and grabbed the rest of his stuff as he went to shuffle out of the power plant where he spent most of his time now. He had planned to go down and make a surprise visit to his sister, but he figured at this point she would be busy so instead he just headed towards home. Although he was the brother of a victor he did not live in her large, fancy house. Roe had for a few years, leaving his father to still live in this house like he wished until the two turned 20 years old. It was at that time that Roe's father, Otto, passed away and left this house to him. The Glass family might not have had much before Rhea's victory in the Hunger Games but they did have that house and all the memories that were held in them. At that time Roe moved out of the manor and moved back into his childhood house and had lived there for the last 2 years, alone. Roe didn't mind being alone though. He would personally not have it any other way as there was no one he was really interested in sharing a house with or anything like that.

Roe had expected the house to be empty, because of course why wouldn't it be? But a bit of shock rushed over him as he found on his couch sitting not only his twin sister Rhea, but her boyfriend and his friend Chase. Seeing him there sent a feeling of guilt through him as he hadn't really been able to make the time to see anyone besides Rhea. His other friends like Chase and Evie and a few others he had made along the way kind of got put on the back burner as his work now took up a large majority of his time and he had to give up being apart of any 'gang' that had claimed to be in charge of District 5. That was a phase, a phase for a boy who was confused and dying to be known as more then just a victor's brother. Roe had grown out of those activities and now he had to play the role of a responsible adult, moving on to house owning and probably very far down the road family man. Though if that did happen it wouldn't be for a very, very long time.

"Chase? Rhea? I thought I told you not to come by. What are you two doing here?" The look on his face must have been extremely obvious to at least Rhea because she immediately stood up and responded to him without giving him much time to think up the possibilities of their appearance. "Well I knew you weren't working too late so it would be ok if we came by. Plus.." Rhea looked over to Chase as if to get some sort of approval from him to go ahead and tell her brother. Chase nodded and that was all Rhea needed to see as she swallowed, trying to find the best way to word the news. "Well, we're engaged." Rhea held out her hand to show off the silver ring but Roe didn't even go to look at that as he swooped his sister into his arms and lifted her off the ground. Roe swung her around once in a circle and set her down, a wide smile on his face as he looked down at her. He then turned his attention to Chase and held out his hand for a shake. "Congratulations. You better treat her right, you hear?" Roe just smiled, the news was good and he was happy for both of them. It was a long time coming after all, the pair had been together for awhile now so it wasn't like it was some sort of rushed relationship. Roe plopped himself down in his father's old chair and motioned for the two to sit down. "So, who else have you told?"

Last edited by Ari on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:26 am

The big question Tumblr_m4dtw1EYfy1qanpzp

The moment that Roe had walked into the house, he seemed surprised. "Hey Roe!" Chase said, smiling. He asked what him and Rhea were doing there, and Rhea quickly answered. Chase sat there, knowing the news would come out any second. Rhea had looked at Chase for some sort of approval to tell Roe about their engagement. Chase gave a nod, and waited for her to say it. Chase imagined Roe would probably be happy, knowing that he really loved his sister and Chase was friends with the guy. Rhea said the news that they had been waiting to tell Roe. Seconds after, Roe swooped up Rhea and spun her in circles. Chase laughed. "I'm glad you're as excited as we are." Roe extended his arm to Chase for a handshake. "I promise I will." He grinned. The fact that Roe was so glad made Chase even happier. "Well, we haven't told anybody really. You were the first. We thought you should be the first to know."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:28 pm

The big question Tumblr_ll5u1dRgtO1qaiasao1_500

Rhea just nodded in agreement with Chase. There really wasn't more she could add to his statement. But now that Roe was informed there were going to be a lot more people after that that would need to be told. "Exactly, we wanted to tell you first before anyone else, so here we are." Roe just nodded, showing that he understood exactly what she was talking about. "Yea, well I can imagine you have plenty of people to tell. So you didn't tell Katya while you were 2 doors down from her?" Roe just laughed as Rhea rolled her eyes. If he wasn't so far away and Chase wasn't sitting between them then she would have hit him or something, but she held back. "No, unfortunately we felt that my twin brother needed to be first to know, not my mentor. But she will probably be the next to find out. Her or Evie, I guess it just depends on who we run into first."

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:06 am

----------------
Several Months Later......

The big question 90210-annalynne-mccord-boy-couple-cute-Favim.com-230979_large

Chase walked through the door of the house where him and his wife, Rhea, lived. They had been married for months now, and were really settling down with each other. The wedding they held was absolutely fantastic. All their close friends and family were involved, Roe gave Rhea away, and Evie was the flower-girl, and Katya was one of the bridesmaids. The wedding couldn't have been more perfect. Chase moved in with Rhea in victor's village after they wed. He used his old home as a storage unit of some sort. Chase would stop by time to time to pick something up. He never really spent more than an hour at his old home.

Since the married couple had settled in, it was time they'd start making decisions about their future. Chase had always wanted to have children. Being a father was something he looked forward to in life. For a few months Chase was thinking about discussing about it with Rhea, but he wasn't that they were quite ready. He did end up mentioning it a few weeks ago. The both of them thought about it, and after thinking it through, they decided they would try for a baby. Chase was excited about having a family. He would tell himself everyday that he'd never, ever, make the mistakes his parents did.

Chase saw his wife lounging on a couch watching TV when he walked in. He took off his jacket, and hung it up on the rack that was a few feet away from the front door. He crept into the room. "Hey love." He smiled at Rhea and gave her a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. "Did you have a good day?" Chase had decided to have a day to himself and went around the district doing whatever he felt. He loved spending time with Rhea, but sometimes he just needed to have some Chase time. He plopped down next to her on the couch. "I'm hungry...." Chase grumbled. "Go make me a sandwich?" He asked Rhea jokingly, adding a wink for extra effects. "Kidding." He smiled and got up. "Want me to make you something, I'm gonna grab something from the Kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:47 am

The big question Tumblr_m2tdhsxjL51qaiasao1_500

It had been a few months since Rhea and Chase had tied the knot. The ceremony was small, much smaller then anything the Capitol would have wanted to put on and she knew it was better for them to get it all done before she went back to the Capitol to her mentor duties because of that. She didn't want all the fuss that would have come with the Capitol getting involved, but at least she had the luxury of marrying someone who was relatively unknown to the Capitol; so it wasn't some big thing like it would be if say two victors married. Her wedding could be low key and it was, which was exactly what she wanted. All of her friends were involved and it was private and only the people the couple wanted to be there were. Her favorite people were there and there was nothing more that she could have asked for.

Rhea's day was just lounging mainly, but she was purposefully not doing to much. She had news for Chase, but she needed him to come home before she could share. Being a healer she had an idea as to why she felt sick the last few days and the sudden weight gain that was noticeable on her thing frame. Chase and Rhea had been planning this for a few weeks now, but she thought that it might have happened even before they officially decided to try for kids. She was at least a few weeks to a month along by now, it may have even been more but there was no way for her to know for sure. Everything moved so quickly it was hard for her to keep track. Chase walked through the door and her face lightened up, knowing that she could share the news. Rhea knew Chase would be happy, this was something they wanted so it wasn't like it would be some unwelcome surprise. He said he was hungry, then made a joke like he liked to do. But that was why she loved him, his sense of humor was one of his best qualities.

"I could always make you something, I haven't been doing anything all day." She stood up but at that point he had already went to the kitchen and started fixing himself something to eat. He offered to make her something but she quickly refused. Eating was the last thing on her mind. "No thank you. So I know you just made food and I'm sure you are dying to eat, but I do have some news." Rhea waited for him to respond before she shared. She didn't want him to start eating and hear the good news and choke or anything from excitement. That would be bad.

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:24 am

The big question Tumblr_m4dstjd2do1qanpzp

Rhea had offered to make Chase something. "Nah, I got it." He replied. Chase grabbed two slices of bread and cheese out of the fridge. He slapped the bread down into the counter and put a slice of cheese on each half. He then took some lettuce and tomato to throw on the sandwich. Finally, he added some turkey to top off his gourmet creation. Chase picked up his sandwich and made his way back too the room Rhea was in. He was about to take a bite out of his sandwich when Rhea said she had some news. Uh oh. Chase gulped. "Good or bad news?" He asked nervously. Chase hated bad news. Last time somebody said, 'I have news,' Somebody had ended up dying. Like with Solstice or Henry. "Is everything alright?" He asked, waiting on her to say the news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The big question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big question   The big question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big question
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next