The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Losing Mental Faith

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:42 pm

The member 'Gazimu' has done the following action : ROLL

'Specialty' :
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Y66
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:19 pm

The spell Baby Doll put on Thanatos wears off, and all four dragons break into battle. Since Baby Doll and Caelus are working together, they seem to be doing better.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 am

"Apology accepted, kind of." I say to Anders and smile, deciding not to attack him anymore, but instead, go for Astrid. I hesitate before gripping a knife, and running at her. I try to slash her with the knife, hoping to give her a deep cut. I look up in the sky, to see all four of our dragons fighting in the sky. I smile at Sparky, and then look at the boy who I believe was from district twelve. Why was the guy helping me, probably so he could use me as a distraction. I was fine with it, since I am bound to die with or without the guy here. I look at the blood on my leg, and decide to take the cloth I got from the dark cave, and bandage it around the cut, so I wouldn't lose much blood anymore. I look up and the sky again and see Astrid and Anders' dragons are gaining up on Sparky and the 12 boy's dragon! "Show no mercy Sparky." I say in a encouraging voice. I look around, wondering if it was my final moments on the Earth I've been on for 14 sad years.

(I don't know if the cloth would count towards healing, so if it doesn't just tell me and I'll take off the HP that I got for the heal, or if it's ineffective. The pictures are also not showing up for me. The first time I clicked it said Attack (No Image) and Heal +40)

Last edited by Beetee on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 am

The member 'Beetee' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(Other)' :
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Armhit

--------------------------------

#2 'Heal(Other)' :
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Heal3_zps30582004
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:18 am

(( You can't heal with a random piece of cloth that I never even confirmed there was/you had. Please remove the 40 HP you added. You can only heal with a medicine kit, or, in this case, a Soulpeace dragon. ))
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:57 am

(Ok, I removed it, and also: I don't see the image for the attack, so should I just roll again?)
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:03 am

((Do not roll again, we will figure out which dice it is that is giving us trouble and go from there.))
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Frank Orion

Frank kept himself undaunted by Anders avoiding the strike, that was common, it was a fight. He slashed at him again, this time at his upper torso. Perhaps enough force could crack some ribs or rupture an organ. He knew his anatomy after training. The best way to kill was to know how to do it effectively and efficiently. Why waste time making a show of it when you wanted to go home, that was the job of the careers. He could hear the dragons fighting above and shouted, "Thanatos! Work with the other dragon!" he hoped Thanatos would know which was the District three boy's, and that he was a fan of teamwork.

[Tripp's attack is a -25 arm hit]
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:27 pm

'Specialty' :
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Specialtyweaponsuccess
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:06 am

Astrid watched as Tripp now returned back to Astrid, of course he did, he probably had a giant crush on her or something. Astrid then tried to block his hit with her sword and then she took her sword and made a twirling motion like a cork screw as she went in to stab him with her sword, hoping to do some damage.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Ineffective

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Arrow-13
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:30 am

Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Tumblr_misrssxmp31ro7knro2_500
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Anders saw Baby Doll fly through the sky working alongside Astrid's dragon and working in unison and working together better then the other two dragons on the battlefield. "Give em hell Doll!" He called up but didn't know if the creature above him was able to hear him at all. He then watched the attack come towards Astrid and brought the spear up to block the attack on her. While he did that though he felt the sword from Frank hit him. Maybe if he hadn't been distracted he could have avoided this new injury but it was ok in the end. He then turned and rammed the spear towards Frank while he ran forwards, he felt the uncomfortable pain that came with an injury but his adrenaline was pumping right now so he didn't quite feel the full impact of his injury....yet.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Blockedc
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Frank's attack pierces through Anders' stomach lining, making the contents begin to dribble out onto the floor, along with blood from the flesh wound. Thanatos stops attacking Tripp's dragon and the fight is now even.

Trap damage goes to Anders.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 78160488

Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:19 pm

I look at everything going on. I notice that Anders is trying to attack the twelve boy, who saved my life. It was time to give him a thank you. I run up to him, and try to move the spear away from Frank's leg. I put on a thinking face and try to think of a cool catch phrase. "Tripp see, Tripp do!'' I say and smile, looking around to find Astrid. It wasn't until then that I noticed she tried to hit me with her sword. I continue spinning my head around with my body until I spot her, and throw a throwing knife at her. What else was there to do? I mean, it was basically Astrid vs. Myself and The boy from twelve vs. Anders. I finally get the guts to ask the guy more questions. "What's your name? So I know who to root for in the afterlife." I say and smile. I was either rooting for Raquel, Anders, or the guy. Astrid, however, was the one I wanted to have dead the most. "Sparky! Try to get a dragon to fall down to the ground. Doesn't matter which, your choice. Preferably the one you think is Astrid's." I tell Sparky and look at the twelve boy again. "Thanks, and you're welcome, by the way." I tell the guy and start clapping. "Andy, buddy. Don't kill this man. Kill Astrid, or the 5 girl. He doesn't deserve to die. I bet he'd save your life at any second. Not." I tell Anders and laugh.

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Astrid had no time to talk, and she didn't care what Tripp said or did, he was going to die soon and she was going to try her best to be the one that did it, she didn't like killing people per say but he was being an annoying twit that she couldn't stand to have around and he wasn't winning. She moved her sword so that she would knock the throwing knife away from her and she wouldn't be hit. That was when she notice the hit that Anders took, due to him blocking for her and she could hardly stand to look at what was going on with Anders. She looked up at Caelus, "Caelus come back down here!" She shouted, not wanting Caelus to get hurt. She then had her sword again and she slashed at the district three boy yet again.

Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Arrow-19

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Frank Orion

Frank turned to the District three kid for a moment. "Frank" he said, not sparing any more time for introductions. He quickly raised his shield to block Anders' attack, backing away a few steps. He saw Thanatos above for a moment, now working with Tripp's dragon, things were going okay. He slashed at Anders once more, smirking at him. "Looks like you don't have the stomach for violence like this, huh Career" he said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:51 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(12)' :
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 91553834
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mh6a8x3tns1rowln6

Ander's straightened his back a little and that might have been one of the worse things he could have done. As he did the gash that had been opened around his midsection opened and out came a mess of some blood and other things that probably shouldn't be coming out of his body. He looked down and could see the torn flesh and while he looked down to try and see if he could see how deep it was. It was almost impossible to tell, all Anders could discern was that it didn't look good. He took the bottom end of his shirt and ripped it so that his midriff was exposed and he would have a long enough piece of cloth to wrap around him and used it as a makeshift bandage. It wouldn't heal him or even really close the wound but hopefully it would put enough pressure on the wound so that anything that it would stop the bleeding and keep everything inside his body instead of his all dribbling out like it seemed to be doing. After tightening it he pulled the bandage again to make sure it was secured enough and took a deep breath as the cloth touched against his raw, mangled flesh. Frank said something mocking and actually witty and if Anders was in any position to appreciate it he probably would have, but his initial response was not like his usual self. "Eat me..." Anders swallowed his pain though and attempted to just push through. It felt like his stomach was on fire and the blood was starting to show against the cloth now firmly tightened around his torso. "Tis only a flesh wound." He smirked as he moved away from the sword coming towards him trying to block and then using the same momentum he brought the spear around as he slashed at Frank, trying his best not to move his torso around too much.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Arrow-13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Caelus glances at Anders, then Astrid. She nods at Baby Doll - who nods back - and abandons the battle. Baby Doll sends her love at Thanatos again, who attacks Sparky. Caelus hurries over to Anders, healing him just enough to seal the slash in his stomach without actually making him in much better shape. The physical effects of Frank's attack are gone, but the health he lost doesn't return. Caelus may have nothing against Anders, but she saves her full healing powers for Astrid alone at this point. She then returns to the battle.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:01 pm

I look at all the dragons up in the air, and Frank's dragon just attacked Sparky. "Sparky! Hang in there buddy! And Frank, that's a cool name." I say, focusing on who to attack. I look at Astrid's dragon, who is helping out Anders wound. I decide to take it out on Astrid, since that dragon was getting on my nerves. I take the throwing knife, and hold it sideways. I start to let go of the tip of the knife and deal it out to Astrid's stomach. (It would look like it is spinning sideways) I say to Astrid, "I'm not going to stop just so you can kill me. Even when I said I'm fine with dying, if I can make a different choice I definitely will." I wait for the impact of what the throwing knife will or won't do. I smile in knowing that my odds will probably have it miss, but I could be lucky, I've gotten luck this far.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:01 pm

The member 'Beetee' has done the following action : ROLL

'Specialty' :
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:09 pm

Astrid still wasn't saying much because she was only focused on one thing and that was killing Tripp and every time she talked she was going to be half mental and she wanted to save her sanity. She glared at him and she twirled her sword and brought it up and made an arc and put force down into her attack.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mh69voZPOU1rowln6

Anders had moved slightly and he winced at the pain as he missed his attack on Frank. He looked down and noticed the deep red blood still seeping from the make shift bandage around his torso. If it kept up like this he wouldn't last long and he knew it. Anders put his hand up against the gash and held it there for a moment. "I guess it was a good thing I didn't eat that pie yet. What a waste of a good pie." But then Astrid's dragon came up and a light hit him and it was like the pain was gone in an instant. He pulled the bandage away and saw the gash had seemed to seal up without any trace of it ever being there. He was definitely surprised and while he still felt that he wasn't a full 100% better, the pain was gone and everything seemed to be staying inside his body now. He looked up at Frank and smirked before swinging his spear again at him going in for another attack and hoping to hit him now that his range of motion seemed to be back.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:21 am

Frank Orion

Frank watched the events unfold and saw his dragon swerve at Tripp's dragon, "Thanatos, that's your ally!" he shouted urgently. Ultimately, he didn't care about the other dragon, but for now it was safer for Thanatos to work with Tripp's dragon. He turned to Anders in time to sidestep his attack, with his weapon thrust outwards, Frank tried to take advantage and chopped down at the center of Anders' spear shaft. "Don't count yourself as safe just yet buddy" he said, smiling cruelly hoping the force of his attack would hit and break the spear.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:21 am

'Specialty' :
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:48 pm

(Well due to Rain giving Gaz and I permission to do this... I shall just so we can get things rolling here)

No Change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losing Mental Faith
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next