The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Curse The Power Of Lava

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Curse The Power Of Lava Left_bar_bleue0/0Curse The Power Of Lava Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Curse The Power Of Lava Empty
PostSubject: Curse The Power Of Lava   Curse The Power Of Lava Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Tripp Mattet

I fall onto the ground.. where were we? I look around to see if I could make out a figure, it might be Thaila. "Thaila, you okay? And is your egg?I check my egg also, it seemed to be fine. I still had my daggers and apples. "Let's go and find a way out!" I say getting up, trying to find a way out. All the engravments here looked very cool. And interesting, I walk across all the signs. I didn't touch, because who knew, they could be a trap. I stay close to the walls though, staring at each sign, they looked devilish. I keep walking around and see a shrine "Woah" I say looking at them in amazement! Wow! They look nice. Tripp, snap out of it! I needed to stay focused, to win the games was completely that!
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Curse The Power Of Lava Left_bar_bleue150/150Curse The Power Of Lava Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Curse The Power Of Lava   Curse The Power Of Lava Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:57 pm

I look at Tripp. I took a bit of damage. "I'm fine. My egg is as well. Where are we?" I say as I look around, egg wrapped around my arms. I have my bow on my arm and my arrow in a quiver over my head. I don like this place. Not one bit. I want to go and see where Seb and Kera are. I have a bad feeling about this place. There's only one thing I need right now. To get my egg hatching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse The Power Of Lava   Curse The Power Of Lava Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Tripp's egg falls into the fire as he is looking around, but instead of burning up, it cracks open a little. Clearly it will hatch in a few minutes. At the same time, Thalia trips over two sponsor packages: arrows for her, and knives for Tripp. However, Tripp can only hold two weapons at a time, so if he wants to pick of the stack of throwing knives he will have to drop a dagger.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Curse The Power Of Lava Left_bar_bleue0/0Curse The Power Of Lava Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Curse The Power Of Lava   Curse The Power Of Lava Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Tripp Mattet

I smile as a sponsor gift comes down, it was knives! I smile as I finish using my dagger by scooping up the egg so I could get it onto ground. When I get it onto the ground, I throw the knife into the lava and put a throwing knife in my belt, and a dagger in my belt, the other 3 throwing knives in the sack with the 2 apples. "Its hatching!" I say excitedly and back up to watch I smile at it as it begins to hatch. "We have to wait until it hatches, moving it could injure it" I warn to Thaila, smiling at the miracle about to happen.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Curse The Power Of Lava Left_bar_bleue150/150Curse The Power Of Lava Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Curse The Power Of Lava   Curse The Power Of Lava Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:18 pm

I trip over a sponsor gift. For me! I couldn't believe it. I open it to see the most amazing thing ever. 50 arrows! I whisper THANK YOU up to the person who bought them for me. I then look over to see Tripp's egg land in lava. I thought that was his dragon gone but suddenly it was hatching. It must be a fire dragon. I look at the miracle and wonder what mines could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse The Power Of Lava   Curse The Power Of Lava Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:32 pm

The egg splits open, and out comes a little hatchling. At first, it looks like some kind of fire dragon, but then it shakes off the piece of shell that was covering it. It is obviously an Electric Ridgeback. It squeals and topples out of the fire, falling over on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Curse The Power Of Lava   Curse The Power Of Lava Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:37 pm

Tripp Mattet

I smile at the dragon, Electric, my style.. "Hey Sparky" I say offering my hand to him.. "Okay Thaila, I think we are good to go and find a way out of here" I say smiling, waiting for Sparky climb onto my back so I could carry him.. he was about the size of 2 apples combined. I smile at it and say, "I won't hurt you Sparky, I'm your friend, we will fight side by side, to the very end. I smile and get up.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Curse The Power Of Lava   Curse The Power Of Lava Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:40 pm

I see Tripp bonding with his dragon. I hug my egg closer. I really want to meet mines. "I agree. We need to get out of here. Come on Tripp, come on Sparky." I say as I try to figure out where we need to go. I really want to know what my dragon is right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse The Power Of Lava   Curse The Power Of Lava Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Thalia's dragon refuses to hatch, but it has begun to crack a little. Maybe it only hatches at night.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Curse The Power Of Lava   Curse The Power Of Lava Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Tripp Mattet

I decide to look around for a way out of the cave with Sparky, looking at every type of way to escape possible. I look closely at the walls, not touching.. walking around dead bones and pieces of cloth. I pick up the cloth, they feel smooth, I put one strip into the sack with the throwing knives and apples. Sparky was on my shoulder, I bet wondering what was going on, and why I was walking around, searching for something. I decide to take a closer look at the carvings.. they had fire and engravings that were scary. I keep walking. I must have searched for at least a half an hour, I didn't know where Thaila went though, nor did I care, I could holler for her once I was a way out, if I got out that is. I stare in awe of all the great carvings, who wouldn't. I most certainly would even if I was like the boy from 12 or something. I keep walking, dying to know what I could see at the next corner. It could be anything, which I was hoping to be prepared for, even if I didn't see it coming anytime soon. I finally see a way out and smile. I don't tell Thaila, it couldn't be good, I didn't really want to put her in danger. I see 2 figures on the volcano, I run my heart out to get them
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Curse The Power Of Lava   Curse The Power Of Lava Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:37 am

I see Tripp running out. I realised that he must have found a way out. I quickly follow him to see two figures. I really hope they were Seb and Kera. If not, I don't know who they were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curse The Power Of Lava   Curse The Power Of Lava Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curse The Power Of Lava
Page 1 of 1