The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camp/base?

Go down 
+3
Phoenix
Ariiyoko
Sorella
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Camp/base?  Left_bar_bleue150/150Camp/base?  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Astrid came into view of the castle, it was old alright, but it probably had stuff in it, maybe stuff that would be of value to her, who knew. She looked around, and she realized it'd be a good place to have camp and base. Astrid wished they brought all the supplies here to hide them but that'd be too many trips, and they didn't have that much time. "So, I think this looks good for base." Astrid said to Anders and they walked up to the castle. She turned to look at them all "To go in or not?" She asked them.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:09 pm

I walked along the path following Astrid and Anders. The castle in front of me took my breathe away, "How long do you think its been abandoned. Any chance that there might be more weapons and armor laying around here?" I asked. It looked like a good place to make our base, at least it was away from the beast that was lurking at the cornucopia.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:13 pm

"I don't care, I would be fine with the forest or the castle." I told Astrid and Anders. "I actually think there might be, but it could be rigged." I answered his question.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:31 pm

Anders approached the castle and looked up at it. He shrugged, looked like a good enough place for them to make a camp of sorts. He carried the sack with both the apples and the dragon egg that he had pit in the sack on his way over and slung it over his shoulder while his spear was still gripped in his hand. "Well we may find water here, or at least a well or something. Maybe even something we can hold in water in. We aren't going to live very long without that. But for mow lets just take a moment to rest and look around." He set the beg doen on the ground for now as he leaned against his sword as the adrenaline from earlier started to wear off.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Camp/base?  Left_bar_bleue10/150Camp/base?  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Daniel finally caught up with them and looked at the castle. "Well...that doesn't scream 'I have traps in me!' at all... He looked around for anything else and sighed. "But It's probably our best bet...
Back to top Go down

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:00 pm

The castle is not much to look at. However, all of the dragon eggs start shaking. Astrid's egg cracks and a hatchling pops its head out. It is a beautiful little Soulpeace Dragon. The Soulpeace perks up it's ears, tumbles out of her shit onto the floor, and races off down a hallway as fast as it can go, which is rather slow. It appears to have noticed something. As the tributes follow the little hatchling, Sav's egg springs open as well, and out comes a tiny Dayglory Drake.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Astrid's dragon hatched, and the hatchling took off down the hallway. "Should we follow it?" I asked unsure of what to do. It was then that I noticed my egg was shaking, as if trying to hatch, as well as the eggs of the Anders, Sav, and Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:24 pm

I look at my dragon in awe, "Hi there little guy, how are you?" I asked it, I put my finger out to it, "Don't worry, I wont hurt you, your my friend now," I cooed at it. I looked at his eyes, he was so adorable!
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Anders watched as the eggs split open to reveal small dragons had been nestled inside them. Now he was glad they left the cornucopia when they did. Fighting with a mother angry half her eggs were taken would not have been a good start to the day. It started getting darker now and Anders made the decision to follow the hatchling down the hall. He picked up his bag when he noticed it was shaking around the same way Astrid and Sav's seemed to do when they were hatching. "Lets go in. But be careful, never know what is in there." Anders walked out in front cautiously into the ancient castle. Making sure to keep his still vibrating bag close to him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Daniel smiled when he saw the eggs hatched. Then, he heard his shaking, and he tried to look at it...but he ended up looking like a dog chasing his tail and he sighed. He started to follow after Anders carefully, wondering what they would find.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Astrid smiled when she had seen her egg hatch. She noticed that right away it went scurrying off into the castle and Astrid, trusted her dragon enough to follow, and she followed Anders and continued going where her dragon was, she slowly did though to make sure there wasn't any traps laying around that'd make her get in a instant death position.
Back to top Go down

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Astrid's Soulpeace stops at an old, dry fountain in what was probably once a courtyard and looks up at her, apparently expecting praise. The area around the base of the fountain is damp, suggesting possible water underneath it. Meanwhile, a bunch of eggs crack open!

Triton's pops up and appears to be a Nightglory Drake.

Daniel's opens and out twirls a whirly little Skywing.

Anders' cracks and a pretty pale pink Rosebud Dragon is revealed.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:01 am

Astrid smiled as her dragon had led her to the well. She crouched down, "Who's a good little dragon?" She said cooing at it and then she pet the dragon. Soon she stood up and looked. She turned to Savannah and Triton, "There should be water her, you guys should try and get some. Astrid said and she turned to Anders, "Want to go check out to see if anyone is lurking around in the forest?" She asked him with a smirk on her face. Then she heard him agree and she nodded and she turned to Sav and Triton. "Alright you two stay here and watch base, we'll be back soon, just going to scout the area." She said. Soon they left and Astrid motioned for her dragon to jump into her arms, and once it did she was gonna let her dragon perch on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:08 am

Daniel hears the eggs crack and he takes the harness off. He looks at his dragon and smiles. He wraps the harness around him again, wearing it so that the dragon is on the front. He walks more into the courtyard, behind everyone else. He pats his dragon's head very gently and says, "Hey buddy...you're a cute little guy, aren't you? Now, what to call you...I think your name will be...Frank. Do you like that name?" He was whispering, but the part where he named him Frank was still audible to everyone else. He looked up when he heard the plan. "Then what am I supposed to do? You didn't forget about me did you?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:13 am

Camp/base?  Tumblr_inline_mh69uxtABs1rowln6
Camp/base?  Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Anders walked cautiously forwards after Astrid's little dragon. But instead of a trap it revealed a dried up fountain on damp ground. Could be interesting and could be something to look out for. He wasn't able to celebrate long though at their discovery when the egg in his sack suddenly opened and revealed a majestic...pink? dragon. "You have got to be kidding me." He looked down at the pale pink dragon that now sat in the sack with his apples that came to greet him. Anders knew what was going to come next, the jokes would start pouring in. He was the "big man on campus" but now he was the tough guy with the pink dragon in his possession. "I'm sure someone in the Capitol is laughing right about now." Anders picked the thing up and raised an eyebrow as he examined the little pink critter. He wondered what it did, if it would do something amazing. Well only time would tell. Anders set the creature back into his sack for protection and nodded towards Astrid's suggestion. " Hunting sounds good. Maybe we will find a friend out there. I like making new friends. Join us if you want Danny boy. You guys call if you need anything." He waved towards the district 4 kids and as he walked alongside Astrid, his spear readied in his hand and his sword at his side.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:35 am

I approached the fountain slowly, the ground around was damp so there must have been water somewhere. Just then the remaining eggs cracked open and the hatchlings popped out. My dragon was a mix of dark blues, browns, and purples. Very majestic, and looked like the night sky. Anders didnt haave such luck, while the dragon was magnificent, it was a bright pink color. I tried not to laugh, unsuccesfully though. "Wow, how... nice." I stated.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:23 am

"That's a very wonderful dragon you got there anders, maybe it will be someday very useful." I told him, holding back  a laugh.
Back to top Go down

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:58 pm

The tributes hear the ground shifting beneath their feet.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:02 pm

I feel the ground start to rumble.. "What the..." Than I notice whats happening. "RUN!" I scream. And scramble out of the area, with Sunshine on my shoulder. I start heading towards a beach.

Savannah has left the area.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:05 pm

The ground beneath us began shaking, I stepped back and drew out my spear. I had no idea what was coming but I figured it was good to be ready for anything. I looked over at my dragon, hoping he might have some clues as to what was coming. "Sav, are the others on their way back yet?" I asked her. I look over my shoulder at her, but she had already taken off.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Astrid had been walking with Anders and Daniel and they came back to the castle. Astrid has Caelus on her shoulder, perched there, once she grew up into an adult Astrid wouldn't be able to that anymore. Astrid came back into the castle and she saw Triton. "Where did Savannah go?" She asked Triton not see the girl nor the dragon around.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Anders, Astrid and Daniel all reached the castle at around the same time, probably a little tired but unharmed from their run in with the girl from District 10. The cannon had sounded and just like that they were more then halfway through the tributes. His dragon, who he assumed was a female by its telling color, was perched on his shoulder sitting as if she was expecting him to carry her no matter what. Spoiled dragon... Anders thought to himself,  the last thing he needed was a fite breathing lizard angry with him.

Anders entered the castle to see only Triton standing there. "Where is Savannah?" Anders boomed out. "Did she go out on her own?" Anders brows furrowed in frustration as he rubbed his forehead. This was almost becoming like babysitting or something.
Back to top Go down

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Any dragons on shoulders fall off, and grow up. The other dragons grow up as well. They can all fly, if they would ever be able to, although they might not be able to fly tributes on their backs just yet. They can all use their abilities now. There is also an array of sponsor gifts: Mr. Snuggles for Astrid, an apple pie for Anders, and crackers and water for Triton.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:11 pm

As I get back to the castle I see a couple parachutes. "Well, I'm not the only one who got sponsers!" I said to them, waving. "Sorry, the ground started shaking and I freaked out." I apoligized to Astrid, Anders, and Daniel. "Well, I got stew, bow with 20 arrows, and thats it. What did you get?" I ask them. Right after I say that Sunshine falls off my shoulder and grows into an adult, and is big enough to ride. I put my dragon saddle on her and set down my stew.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Astrid had noticed her dragon grew up, and she was a bit shocked it had grown so fast. Her dragon was beautiful and she smiled, wondering what her dragon could do, she'd just have to wait and find out. Astrid then noticed she had a gift, a sponsor gift, when she opened it she saw Mr.Snuggles and she smiled and hugged the stuffed bear. It was a piece of home, and it really meant a lot to Astrid, this bear had also been through a games once, "We're coming home this time." She whispered to the bear and she undid her belt and strapped the bear there. She looked at Savannah and nodded, "Well I'm going out, if anyone wishes to follow please do." Astrid said as she walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp/base?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp/base?    Camp/base?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp/base?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next