The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aeolus Blitz's character(s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeolus Blitz

Aeolus Blitz

Male Posts : 7
Birthday : 1993-01-27

Aeolus Blitz's character(s) Empty
PostSubject: Aeolus Blitz's character(s)   Aeolus Blitz's character(s) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Name: (First and Last) Aeolus Blitz
Age/Birthday: 12
District: 2
Family: (Mother, father, siblings [if any.]) none
Brief History: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) Orphaned and left for dead in the woods, I lived the life of an animal. Then, at the age of ten I was caught trying to get food from someone's house. After being severely beaten. A kind woman took care of me and from then on I referred to her as mother. 
Physical Appearance: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) Aeolus has stubble on his face, skinny and always looks weak, but he is well built and tends to act purely on reflex. Five foot seven inches tall, with brown hair and hazel colored eyes that change with his mood. With walnut colored skin, and a small rounded face, he always appears younger than he is.
Personality: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) Raised by himself in the woods he still struggles with anger and slight territorial issues. Other than that he is a sweet gentle hearted boy who cares about others. Humor is one of his major personality traits. Also, slightly sarcastic at times. He suffers from ADD, so at times he can be either very random or slightly annoying, and because of the ADD he gets bored very quickly and easily.
Flaw: (At least 1)Anger issues, and lack of good mannerisms. 
Pets: None
Rich or Poor?:poor
Weapon of Choice: throwing knives. 
Talents: (Must list at least three.)Superb hearing, acts on instinct, excels in physical combat along with archery and knife throwing. 
Other: likes to wear dark colored clothes. 

Last edited by Aeolus Blitz on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit personality and physical appearance)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Aeolus Blitz's character(s) Left_bar_bleue150/150Aeolus Blitz's character(s) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Aeolus Blitz's character(s)   Aeolus Blitz's character(s) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:24 pm

Nice charrie.

Maybe a bit more descriptive about his looks and personality.

Have you send the underlined message from the rules?
Back to top Go down
Aeolus Blitz

Aeolus Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Aeolus Blitz's character(s)   Aeolus Blitz's character(s) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Thanks and I just did it took me forever to find everything. Smile
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Aeolus Blitz's character(s)   Aeolus Blitz's character(s) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Everything looks good; accepted! Have fun role-playing!
Back to top Go down
Aeolus Blitz

Aeolus Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Aeolus Blitz's character(s)   Aeolus Blitz's character(s) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:57 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aeolus Blitz's character(s)   Aeolus Blitz's character(s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aeolus Blitz's character(s)
Page 1 of 1