The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Games Begin!

Go down 
+8
Trist
Phoenix
Pibbles
Matti
Prince Hawk
Chiiyoko
ArtsyAmy
Sorella
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:21 pm

I watched as Anders and Astrid annihilated any compatition that might try threaten our group. I knew that these two were probably the now the biggest targets in the eyes of everyone else, but they were also our biggest allies. I knew we were going to be staying at the cornucopia, so I stood watch over the pile of weapons, waiting for someone to try to come take them.

Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue135/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_lzeam7yZDy1rnvaovo3_500
----------
With his egg and dagger, Seb decided it would be a good time to get out of there. He could just picture his mentor yelling at him from wherever the mentor's stood to watch the games. Seb carried the egg in his arms and slid the dagger into his shoe. He looked around the cavern and attempted to find the alliance. In the distance, Seb saw Thalia, and he made his way over to her as quickly as possible. "What's the plan?" He asked her once he dodged the bloodbath. When he turned around to look again there were already six people lying dead on the ground. Seb gulped, realizing death could come at any moment.
----------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:27 pm

I found Seb. He managed to get a bunch of stuff luckliy. I wasn't so lucky. "Well, I don't know. I need to kill the person who took all of the arrows. They left me with one. Any bet it was Astrid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:29 pm

(( Trist, there were no more daggers at the time of your post. ))
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:30 pm

Tripp Mattet

I stare at Seb and Thaila to make out what they are saying.. I got worried.. Thaila looked upset, which might not be so good. I get very nervous and scooch in farther under the table. I stare at the careers here and off in the distance.. they wouldn't kill me yet, I'd be the easy one to kill last because I'd probably be having a mental breakdown..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:32 pm

(( Supplies list has been updated! ))
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:32 pm

I saw Thalia and the district 6 boy together a little ways away from the cornucopia. I made my way towards them, "I hear you are the one responsible for the anti-career truce." I said as I approached them.

Last edited by Yanoro on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

I can't believe it. I miss a step when I sprint of the plate, fall behind.  When I get there, there isn't much left, and I'm confused.  What is all this stuff?  Before I know it, I'm picking up an egg of some type...a chain mail shirt...some type of harness...a sword.  Then I'm turning away, trying to find my allies, not knowing who's dead or alive.

supply list: Egg; Chain mail shirt; Sword; Harness.  If all are avaliable; it's very confusing at the moment
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:33 pm

(aw really? I'll go change that Razz)
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Triton walks towards me and asks about the truce. "Yes, the truce. Do you want to join?"
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue135/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:35 pm

----------
Seb looked at Thalia.  "Are you sure you want to go after her right away?  I mean, you've got one arrow right now... maybe you'll, ah, get a sponsor to give you some."  Seb tried to explain.  Maybe it wasn't obvious to Thalia, but it was obvious to him that if she tried to go after Astrid with one arrow her chances of winning that fight were slim.  "What about finding a place to camp?  That sounds like a better idea..."
----------
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Tripp Mattet

It seemed to have died down a bit, I mean, no more deaths. I look to see what is left supplies wise. Doubtful anything will be there, but who knows, maybe I could be lucky? I hope I was, I needed to be luck.. nope, I wasn't so lucky. I see Seb and Thaila and walk over to them "Nothing useful is left, so I don't have a use for staying" I say and stare at Triton.

Last edited by Matti_Leopard on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:37 pm

(( Lup, you have the sword, but the other two items you chose were taken, sorry. ))
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:38 pm

He was right. I didn't have a chance. "You're right. I need sponsors, and until then, I will just wait. Lets go find a place to camp. We need to look after our eggs anyway. They can hatch anytime."

(hawk, the character is Thalia, not Amy xD)
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:39 pm

I laughed a little when Thalia asked me to join them. "No, I dont think thats a good idea. I just wanted to warn you, Anders and Astrid are a threat not to be taken lightly. Together they have already killed half of the tributes, and they wont stop until the end." I replied.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:41 pm

"Well, that is dangerous. They couldn't get injured by doing that. Plus, someone needs to stop them sometime. Come on Seb, we'll go and set camp up somewhere else"

(I've left the bloodbath)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:42 pm

I catch sight of Thalia and Seb, the group I was supposed to be with. And the D4 guy approaching them. I can't help them now, so I sprint away, hopefully they'll follow me out, but I have no idea really.

Kera has left the area

Changed it to a shield then

Item Count: 1 egg, 1 sword, 1 shield.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:43 pm

I walk over to Triton, "Heya dude, how are you?" I asked him. I noticed he was by the anti-careers, "Uh, what are you doing..?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Tripp Mattet

I smile at them ( Thaila and Sebastian ) and say "So.." I shuffle my foot. "Where should we go? I mean, it should be pretty big. I say smiling. I didn't know if I should trust Thaila. She looks very deadly to me, Sebastian, I could live with.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:45 pm

Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 WrFLocv
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_m5iud0stxt1rq82fy

Raquel managed to get what she wanted, well she'll be. Miracles do happen. But her luck was gonna run out sooner or later. She listened as the sickening bloodbath went on. Taking a peek out, it was the district 2s clearing out the place like a zombie apocalypse. They were definitely a bunch of tought people, those D2s. Raquel was fairly forgotten and invisible and she took the time to stare at her egg. It was so dark, she wasn't even sure what kind of egg she was holding. Was it some kind of Capitol joke of having eggs for breakfast? Or was it really what it seemed the huge ass dragon nearby? She stared up to the sleeping beast, only has she ever heard of them in stories her sister use to tell her. Seeing it is just a whole new ball game. It was majestic, yet terrifying at the same time. Focus Raquel, you're gonna die if you keep this up. She thought as she pulled her attention back to the people at the corn. Seemed like the tributes were split into two. And she wasn't sure about jumping in just yet. She knew about the 'anti careers', which was quite a dumb idea. It was gonna be madness, war. But of course, it does have it perks. Raquel bit her lip as she tried to quickly make her decision. She glanced back to a couple of familiar faces. The boy from 6, maybe the one from 10 and the one from 3. Are they mad to be out there now? But she couldn't help but feel like sticking around too, just to satisfy her curiosity of the politics going on now. She took a minute or two, and realised that the biggest curiosity she had was the egg. And with that, Raquel slipping out of the madness easily, with not a single noise made. She'll find them again. But she just knew that she didn't want to stay here any longer.

Raquel's items:
- 1 sack of apples
- 2 Daggers
- 1 Dragon Egg
- 1 Dragon Harness
- 1 Chain Mail shirt

Raquel has left the Cornonacob.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:47 pm

----------
Seb listened to the other tribute's warnings. Why did he warn Thalia instead of just killing her? Seb wasn't sure, but he knew the man was right. Astrid didn't seem like someone that he wanted to deal with. He came back to reality when he heard Thalia call his name and then made her way out of the cave. "Uh, alright." He said following behind her.
----------

Seb has left the area
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Tripp-

I follow Thaila out of the bloodbath, I wanted to get out, I mean, I had other plans for my stay.
I try to keep up with her, but she is much faster and I could manage. I keep running, trying to catch up. "Thaila, since we are Anti-Career, shouldn't we follow the careers, otherwise it is a bad name for the alliance."I say firmly

~ Tripp is out of the bloodbath area ~

Last edited by Matti_Leopard on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Frank Orion

Frank saw a group gathering at the Cornucopia as he ran, he slowed down and turned, seeing who all was there. That was a big group. "Anti Careers" he mumbled quietly. Personally, Frank may not having a liking for careers, but he wasn't about to join a suicide pact to fight with them against the two tributes from District Two who had just wiped half the tributes out in ten seconds. Turning away, Frank ran into the wilderness on his own, maybe the luck that got him a 12 in Training would keep him going here.

Frank has left the area.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:53 pm

I turned around when Sav came up to me. "well I was going to try kill her, but I didnt think I could take them both by myself." I told her. "I think we should find the others and get out of here, I feel like the beast could be here very shortly." I added as I made my way back to the center.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:59 pm

"Okay, I think they're over there," I point over to the d2 pair, I walk over to them "Hey yall, lets bounce, Anders lead the way." I tell them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Games Begin!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next