The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview wth Anders Yorke!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview wth Anders Yorke! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview wth Anders Yorke! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Interview wth Anders Yorke! Empty
PostSubject: Interview wth Anders Yorke!   Interview wth Anders Yorke! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Interview wth Anders Yorke! Create.php?text=Caesar%20Flickerman&name=kberry
Interview wth Anders Yorke! Tumblr_m10iixycbi1rqhz1qo1_500
Caesar Flickerman walked out onto stage with a bright cheeky smile. The enormous crowd had uproarious applause and cheering, they were all waiting in anticipation of the next tribute to be interviewed. Caesar gave a bow, then began to speak. "Settle down, settle down everyone." He said with a chuckle. "So far we've spoken to many tributes. But our next tribute, I assure you, will blow you away! Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the stunning Anders Yorke of district 2 to the stage!" The crowd cheers.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview wth Anders Yorke! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview wth Anders Yorke! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Interview wth Anders Yorke!   Interview wth Anders Yorke! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Interview wth Anders Yorke! Tumblr_ly9qi7GMzJ1r6pfxw
Interview wth Anders Yorke! Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Anders swallowed a few last minute nerves and put on his best face, his more charming and playful face that is. He was so sick of being serious the last few days it was nice to go back to feeling a bit more playful. Anders walked on to the stage as Caesar introduced him with a wide smile on his face. He reached out a hand for his interviewer to shake and even reached over and pat him on the shoulder the same way he did with Sammy. "I know. I look fantastic, huh?" He said jokingly and ended it off with a hearty laugh to match the chuckle Caesar let out earlier. Anders did look very nice, in a suit that was a dark, slate grey with accents that were the same color as the dress Astrid wore that night. His hair was of course brushed and gelled and looked better then it had ever looked before. He took a seat and looked out at the crowd which seemed to becoming more quiet now as the interview was starting."Wow, I have never recieved such a warm welcome in my life."

Last edited by Ari on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview wth Anders Yorke!   Interview wth Anders Yorke! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:07 pm

"Yes, indeed you do look great Mr.Yorke." The crowd laughed at his statement. "Well I don't blame the crowd for giving you such a warm welcome, considering how handsome looking you are tonight. May I say, you look absolutely stunning in that grey suit of yours." Caesar smiled. "So let's begin shall we? How's your time in the Capitol been so far Anders? Amazing, right?" He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview wth Anders Yorke!   Interview wth Anders Yorke! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:14 pm

Interview wth Anders Yorke! Tumblr_m9ba3uD7XQ1rz2cbjo2_400

Anders waved off the compliment and pointed to Caesar himself, "This old thing is nothing compared to the stuff I see you wear every year. That is something to be applauded, right?" He asked to the crowd and of course they obliged in his request for applause without a thought. Anders then moved quickly on to answering the next question put in front of him. "Caesar it is like you read my mind. It has been quite amazing if I do say so myself. Especially the food. I swear the pies are fantastic. I think I've eaten about 2 whole pies during my time here." He joked along with Caesar, this was what he tended to do best anyways.

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview wth Anders Yorke!   Interview wth Anders Yorke! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:18 am

Caesar chuckled as the crowd applauded. "Well you are definitely quite the man, Anders." The crowd settled down a bit as Anders began to speak, they were as eager as Caesar was to hear what Anders had to say. Caesar laughed at Anders's mention of the pies. "Oh man, the pies are to die for. I gotta agree with you on that one. They may be the best thing here besides their savory chicken." Caesar said while smiling. "Do you believe you're capable of winning this thing? I mean, we'd love to see you back here at the Capitol. Wouldn't we?" Caesar asked the crowd. They let out a loud cheer in response.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview wth Anders Yorke!   Interview wth Anders Yorke! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:08 am

Interview wth Anders Yorke! Tumblr_mjit9taUIZ1s6jezko5_500

Anders chuckled as Caesar responded to his question, "The chicken is very good, but I would kill for that pie. How about this, if I kill say...6 tributes someone here should sponsor me a pie? Sound like a deal?" He then smiled and felt his back straighten out as Caesar asked if he thought he could win. Of course he could win, this was something he had known could happen for awhile and so he made she he was prepared for anything. "Of course I am going to win. I know everyone says that, but I am 110% sure that you will be seeing me again here in this chair with that victor crown sitting firmly on my head. You guys can't get rid of me that quickly." He chuckled a little at his own joke.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview wth Anders Yorke!   Interview wth Anders Yorke! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:42 am

Caesar grinned. "We'll be waiting for you to make good on that promise, then!" he said gleefully, and the audience screamed their approval. "So, Anders, you got a family back home to return to? If not, what drives you to win? What- or who - is the reason you wake up in the morning? What makes you tick? Sibling? Girlfriend, maybe? Boyfriend? Just the glory of it all? Bloodlust? The promise of more pie? We're dying to know."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview wth Anders Yorke!   Interview wth Anders Yorke! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:25 am

Interview wth Anders Yorke! Tumblr_mk08rydoLM1rksba0o3_500

Anders wanted to shake his head so badly, he knew this would come up. It always seemed to come up in the interviews so it was a little silly that he had hoped somehow it would skip him. He guess maybe that plan was going to have to come into play, though he didn't necessarily want it to be that way his mentor had a point. "Well one of the people I'm trying to win for is my younger brother Sam. He is basically the only family I have in my life and we are all we have in the world. I would do anything for him which is why I'm trying to win for him. And nothing is going to stand in my way to get back there." His voice had changed from his playful tone to one more serious as he spoke of his brother. He needed people to know that he was serious about that fact. But of course the question of girls came up. He hated that this was going to come out of his mouth, but he needed to be focused on this. Maybe he could just string this along as long as possible. Anders turned to Caesar. "As for a girl....Maybe..." A sheepish smile crawled onto his face.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview wth Anders Yorke!   Interview wth Anders Yorke! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:37 am

Caesar raised an eyebrow. "I totally love that you're in this for your brother- super sweet -but oooh... who's this girl? Someone here, or back at home?" he asked, leaning in. The crowd was giggling and teasing him a bit, but it was purely innocent, good-natured, and mostly quiet. "Come on, you can tell us. We're good at keeping secrets. Who has succeeded in winning the heart of the great Anders Yorke? I'm sure the rest of the ladies are very jealous indeed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview wth Anders Yorke!   Interview wth Anders Yorke! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview wth Anders Yorke!
Page 1 of 1