The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Nixon Harley!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Nixon Harley! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Nixon Harley! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Nixon Harley! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Nixon Harley!   Interview with Nixon Harley! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Interview with Nixon Harley! Create.php?text=Caesar%20Flickerman&name=4114blasterc
Interview with Nixon Harley! Tumblr_inline_mk7ozsQq0w1qz4rgp

Caesar cleared his throat as stood up to cue in the next tribute. Another great year of tributes, he'd say! So far so good. "Well, Ladies and Gentleman! You've seen sixteen tributes already, and are you ready for the next exciting tribute?" His voice echoed across the huge studio holding thousands of audiences while they cheered in reply. "Let us give a big, warm welcome to Nixon Harley from District 9!" His hand opened out towards down stage, where the tributes are coming out and waited for the next tribute, crowds cheering for him to appear. Caesar gestured as the tribute came up shaking his hand and giving him a pat on the back. "Great to see you Nixon! Hope you're enjoying the Capitol, how is it so far for you? I'm sure everyone's eager to know!"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Nixon Harley! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Nixon Harley! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nixon Harley!   Interview with Nixon Harley! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Interview with Nixon Harley! Tumblr_m457rwtAPy1rt8pcyo1_500
Interview with Nixon Harley! Tumblr_m8k7ovMZdU1rq9ghh
Interview with Nixon Harley! Download.php?text=Nixon%20Harley&name=baloney
Nixon stepped onto the stage. He was immediately blinded by the bright stage lights. The crowd cheered for him. Once Nix could finally see again, he looked across the area at the thousands of people. There were so many people that you couldn't even see where the crowd ended. Nixon smiled and gave a little wave. Finally the crowd began to settle down, and Nixon took his seat. He wasn't really sure what to say, so he smiled at Caesar and said, "Hey mate." The crowd laughed, so Nixon just smiled and went along with it. "Great to see you too! you look colorful, as usual."The crowd laughed. Go Nixon, you're on a roll. The Capitol is like... A dream come true. Sucks that I'm gonna have to kill people in a few days, but hey."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nixon Harley!   Interview with Nixon Harley! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:15 pm

Interview with Nixon Harley! Create.php?text=Caesar%20Flickerman&name=4114blasterc
Interview with Nixon Harley! Tumblr_inline_mk7ozsQq0w1qz4rgp

Caesar laughed along with the crowd, "and you look absolutely stunning. I'm sure even the crowd's swooning for you!" Caesar leaned forward while Nixon talked, resting his elbows on his knees as he replied, "well son, we'll all be rooting for you so that you can come back and enjoy the Capitol again! But alas, for now, we hope the Capitol has brought enough for it's hospitality in the next few days!" The crowd boomed with more cheers, agreeing with what he said. "Now, after being here for a little while, surely there are other tributes, other than your lovely self, that may have caught your eye. Any under the radar maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nixon Harley!   Interview with Nixon Harley! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:09 am

Interview with Nixon Harley! Tumblr_ly9ei9T7aq1qcvhgyo1_500
Nixon winked. "Well Caesar, what can I say? I guess I was just made for this crowd!" The crowd cheered. "I can't wait to come back here if I win. The food, the bright lights, but most of all, you Caesar!" Nix said with a gentle laugh. Nixon was beginning to adapt to the large crowd and getting more comfortable. "Well, not really. I mean this year we have a very interesting batch of tributes. So there's a few people I'm thinking about creating an alliance with. But I don't tend to get very attached to people, especially if I'm gonna have to kill them later." Nix says, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nixon Harley!   Interview with Nixon Harley! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:17 am

Interview with Nixon Harley! Tumblr_inline_mkqzdwrccX1rdand6

Caesar laughed as he shook his head, "oh Nixon, you're just too kind! We all definitely look forward to see you back here, am I right?" He turned his head to the thousands of faces as hey hooted in agreement. Caesar listened intentively as Nixon spoke about alliances. "Ahh we got something brewing up here folks! Think you could share any secrets with us?" Caesar winked and bellowed a laugh soon after.

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nixon Harley!   Interview with Nixon Harley! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:30 am

Interview with Nixon Harley! Tumblr_mbmjpmywI91rwy84o
I know I'll look forward to seeing everybody back here as well!" He said with a bright smile. "Well I guess I could spill a few juicy secrets with you guys, but you have to promise not to tell anyone!" Nixon said, putting on a fake serious face then laughing. I'm probably gonna join an alliance with a lot of people... I would tell you more but I guess you're just gonna have to wait and fid out more! Also don't forget, I have some tricks schemed. So in these games, I will be deceiving. It won't always be what it looks like."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nixon Harley!   Interview with Nixon Harley! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:59 am

Interview with Nixon Harley! Tumblr_inline_mkqzdwrccX1rdand6

Caesar leaned in even further as Nixon disclosed a big little secret. "Safety in numbers, they always say! My, my, we'll be keeping our eyes peeled for that. But telling anymore now will definitely ruining the fun! Guess we'll have to settle with that for now!" He sunk back into the plush chair as he went on to the next question. "If you don't mind could we move somewhere closer to home? Is anyone back home sitting in front of the screen rooting for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nixon Harley!   Interview with Nixon Harley! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Nixon Harley!
Page 1 of 1