The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Raquel Ciera!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview with Raquel Ciera! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Raquel Ciera!   Interview with Raquel Ciera! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Interview with Raquel Ciera! EyzVD
Interview with Raquel Ciera! Tumblr_m29wqvUGHb1qipw3r

Caesar's face lights up the screen behind him as his chair slowly spins to face the audience. "Hello, Capitol!" he exclaims in a peppy voice. "Let's give a big, warm welcome to our next tribute: Raquel Ciera from District 5!" The crowd cheers like a pack of wild animals and Caesar grins, his surgically-whitened teeth sparkling in the light. "Hello, Raquel! We're so glad to see you! Tell me, how has the Capitol been treating you so far? I know it's not quite home, but do you love it here, or what?" Caesar motions for Raquel to sit down in the chair across from him as the crowd goes wild, excited at the prospect of a new tribute.

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Raquel Ciera! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Raquel Ciera! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Raquel Ciera!   Interview with Raquel Ciera! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Interview with Raquel Ciera! WrFLocv
Interview with Raquel Ciera! Tumblr_inline_mfcly9e0xy1rco5qm

Raquel tugged at the hem of her simple skater dress, shifting her weight back on forth. People were not her thing. Not at all. They weren't gonna care anyways, but she couldn't help but feel that nervous, selfish thought of how they'd think of her. Caesar's loud voice rumbled through the stage as he introduced her. She had to drag herself up there, being extra careful about her heels. Ugh, why were these even invented? The deafening cheers were over powering and Raquel had the urge to cover her sensitive ears but tried focusing on only Caesar. She grinned to him and shook his hand before taking a seat on that deformed looking chair, "hey Caesar, great meeting you guys." She smoothened down her dress before paying attention to what Caesar started asking. "Other than the fact that the heels they make me are killing me, it's kinda nice out here. Maybe if I ever get a ticket back, I'll just stay here forever." Raquel tried to laugh, coming out as an awkward choke of a giggle, pointing to her blue heels that she definitely have a grudge against. Good thing is, she made it to the seat without falling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Raquel Ciera!   Interview with Raquel Ciera! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Caesar chuckles. "Well, you know what they say- pain is beauty. And they sure do look great on
you! Am I right?"
The crowd roars in agreement. "So, Raquel, how are you? Feeling good
about the Games?"

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Raquel Ciera! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Raquel Ciera! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Raquel Ciera!   Interview with Raquel Ciera! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Interview with Raquel Ciera! Tumblr_inline_mfcmg1eHFK1rco5qm

Raquel shook her head and rolled her eyes, "nah, I'm sure flip flops have the same effect on me." She let the next question sink in and thought about it, an answer can change the whole ball game and she wasn't sure if she should just speak her mind. "I'm great I guess. Not too sure about the Games though. There's that tingly feeling that maybe things could go well but there really isn't much.. reason to going back home," she shrugged as she smiled, her honest side got the better of her. She just wasn't built to lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Raquel Ciera!   Interview with Raquel Ciera! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Caesar pouts. "Aw, Raquel, we have faith in you!" He smiles at her and winks at the crowd, who won't stop screaming and applauding. They love the interviews. "Are you planning anything we should know about? Super-secret alliances and whatnot?"

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Raquel Ciera!   Interview with Raquel Ciera! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Interview with Raquel Ciera! Tumblr_inline_mfcmgpNCFm1rco5qm

Raquel, tilted her head to a side, "what's faith? ..I me- oh forget it." Her voice quiten down as her sentence progressed. She would slap herself now if she could, Raquel wondered if she'd get a scolding for doing that. She smiled it off, hoping that they probably forgotten about that already as Caesar went on to the next question, "hmm, I don't think so... Should I be in one? Maybe with you guys or something." Raquel laughed, imaginating her with Caesar and a bunch of Capitol people huddling up as a secret group doing some cult or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Raquel Ciera!   Interview with Raquel Ciera! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Caesar laughs. "That sure would be something." He smiles at her and places his elbow on his knee, which is crossed over his other leg. "How do you feel about the other tributes, though? Made any friends, any enemies? Picked a favorite?"

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Raquel Ciera!   Interview with Raquel Ciera! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Interview with Raquel Ciera! Tumblr_inline_mfcmhshVA61rco5qm

Raquel shook her head yet again, "I don't really know anyone yet. Guess I'm just not as likable. Might as well say that my favourite is Rhea at the moment!" She joked as all that she really talked to was her mentor, no one else really wanted to, or more like she wasn't too noticeable. "Or maybe you guys! Well, if you were tributes.." She shrugged her shoulders, hoping to save herself from messing up. As if the interview was never going downhill before this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Raquel Ciera!   Interview with Raquel Ciera! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Caesar smiles. "Aw, you're too kind. Yes, I remember Rhea- she was a star! And I think it's safe to say you're going to be just like her! A winner." He nods, agreeing with himself, and the audience does the same. "I can definitely see you as our victor this year. I know you said you're not too sure, but we're pretty good at predicting the outcome, if you ask me." The crowd roars. "What would be your favorite weapon, if you could have anything available?"

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Raquel Ciera!   Interview with Raquel Ciera! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:28 am

Interview with Raquel Ciera! Tumblr_m5j7l7gIgO1rq82fy

Raquel laughed nervously, "well guys, that's quite the expectations to meet." She paused for a second before smiling, "but I definitely can't say that I won't try at least." She shifted in her seat unconsciously. She never had this much attention on her before and it was definitely unnerving, no matter how casual they're trying to make it. When Caesar asked about weapons, Raquel sat up straight like a little girl knowing the answer to a math question, "Knives!" She shrivelled back down into the chair, calming herself down as she explained, "I mean, well, when I was younger and I go around the district alone, my older sister taught me how to use a pocket knife. And she'd always tell me that 'only use it when bad people wanted to hurt you.' Now that I think about it, it's so childish, but knives.. remind me of my sister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Raquel Ciera!   Interview with Raquel Ciera! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:56 am

Caesar nods. "I'm sure you're excellent with those," he praises her, and the crowd is shouting along with him. He raises an eyebrow. "So, this sister you mention... tell us more about her. How has she affected your life? Are the two of you close? Do we know her? Your last name does sound a bit familiar."

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Raquel Ciera!   Interview with Raquel Ciera! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:02 am

Interview with Raquel Ciera! Tumblr_m5j7o3Nhi41rq82fy

Raquel didn't know how long she could keep this.. this act up. She might just letting it slip away as the time past. " 'Close' is not even enough to describe us," she laughed a little pushing back the fringed that fallen in front. "Audrey Ciera was her name. It's been long time back since she was in the Games. We used to be stuck like glue, she would go to school and come back, teaching me what she had learnt. She was so amazing, I looked up to her in the past. But I can't say I miss her though," Raquel bit her tongue and forced herself to paused, to make sure she doesn't screw this up. She let something slip out of her mouth and now she had to cover it or it's gonna hit rock bottom. "...Because somehow she's already a part of me." It took she a large amount of willpower to lie. Well, that wasn't a right out lie, Raquel had been made to become the carbon copy of her sister, the perfect girl, sweet, patient, filial, forgiving. But Raquel stopped being that when she saw that perfection caused her death. Raquel doesn't even know who she is anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Raquel Ciera!   Interview with Raquel Ciera! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:36 am

Caesar pats a hand against his heart and nods along with her as she speaks. He stays silent for a moment. "What a heartwarming story," he says, continuing to bob his head a bit. The crowd waits for a moment, then roars skyward again. They eat up sad stories even more than certain other male tributes scarf down pie. Caesar hushes them a bit. "Okay, Raquel, we've got time for maybe one or two questions, do you have anything else important that you'd like to bring up? Something you want us to know? Something you just need to get out there?"

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Raquel Ciera!   Interview with Raquel Ciera! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:12 am

Interview with Raquel Ciera! Tumblr_inline_mfcmgiwgtZ1rco5qm

Raquel let go of the breath she didn't know she was holding in when the silence boomed with cheers. Maybe she didn't really screw up afterall. Heartwarming was the last thing to describe her story. Raquel definitely didn't feel so warm in the heart at all. But when Caesar continued, it felt like she was being asked to confess something she did wrong. "Well, I don't think so..." Raquel thought for a moment, keeping her instinctual replies of honesty shut within. "Well, I'll miss you guys! There, got it out of me." Raquel pointed to Caesar and the audience, and started laughing again. Knowing that once this was over, it'll be all depressing and stuff when the Games start. It'll be nice to enjoy the hype and happiness as wrong a reason as they are for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Raquel Ciera!   Interview with Raquel Ciera! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Raquel Ciera!
Page 1 of 1