The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Tumblr_ma3k2mCWuS1qi1548o2_500

Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Caesar10
--Interviewer Extraordinaire--

Caesar Flickerman stood up as he went to introduce the next tribute ready for their interview, the lights shining brightly down on the large stage created a breathtaking scene as the faces of the District's tributes were being displayed behind him. He held his hand out off stage as he warmly introduced them to the Capitol. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the stage the girl from district 19, Kera Oldslaughter!" The audience boomed as he motioned for her to come and join him center stage.

I do not own the posting layout, it's Ari, so any compliments shall go to her~
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Left_bar_bleue1/1Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:39 pm

I take a breath to calm myself before putting on a smile to conceal my hatred for these people and the stylist that forced me into a dress.  Then I step out with a grace that somehow manages to override the fact that I've never worn heels in my life.  I join Caesar in the center of the stage.  Then I give a slight curtsy to the audience (they'll get a kick out of that, I think) before saying, "Thank you so much, Caesar, and I really appreciate this warm welcome," I stay standing for a moment longer before taking my seat next to my interviewer.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:48 pm

Ceasar smiled as the rest of the crowd had been cheering for the district ten girl. She stood for a few moments before taking her seat and he turned to look at her. "Kera, it's such a pleasure to finally meet you!" He said excitedly, as the crowd kept going and he laughed a bit "Alright calm down everyone." he said and turned to Kera, "So Kera, how are you liking the Capitol so far?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Left_bar_bleue1/1Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:59 pm

"Well, Caesar," I begin, shifting my position in the chair to make myself comfortable in this awful poultry-themed dress, "It's certainly different than back in my district.  But I'll tell you what my favorite thing is; the people here.  You've all made me feel right at home".  I expand my smile, hoping it looks genuine as I boldly lie to these freakish, barely-an-excuse-for-human people.  Like they could tell the difference anyway; I just hope by saying this, I'll get sponsors lining up for miles.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:58 pm

He smiles at her, "So, if it's so different from the capitol, would you mind sharing with us about your district?" He asked and he looked at her. "District ten has to be interesting, with all those livestock around to look after, and I'm sure people are friendly there." He said.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:24 am

I shrug, not knowing what exactly to say. "Well Caesar, I can't say that there's much to tell that isn't common knowledge. And probably the most interesting things are the livestock. Other than the animals, there's just wide open space and nothing to really do," I say with a slight frown, as if it's true and really bothers me. Then I put on a little smile when I say, "But you're right about the people; quite friendly once you get to know them"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Ceaser smiled at her, and nodded, it was understandable that there wasn't much worth noting. Eventually he looked out to the crowd and then back to Kera, "So tell us, Kera, do you have a plan for these games, any alliances or juicy gossip to share with us from the training room." He said with a wink and was hoping to get her to ease more into talking.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:19 pm

I can't help but brighten my smile; something I actually want to talk about. "Well, as long as this stays our little secret," I say, hoping to draw the audience closer. I pause, then lower my voice a bit when I continue, as if trying not to let anyone hear, "I'd like to let you know that there will be two distinct groups to look for in these games. And you'll definitely see some great action out of them."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Ceaser grinned and then leaned forward a bit as she mentioned about the two distinct groups, of course this has happened before but his job was to make these people look good. "Oh really now? Would you like to elaborate a bit more on these two distinct groups, it's just our little secret! We wont tell anyone will we?" He asked the crowd and they started to scream and cheer.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:27 pm

I pull back, making a conflicted expression on my face. "I'm sorry Caesar, but I'm afraid that's all I can say. Besides, everyone loves surprises, right?" I say, turning to the crowd at my last statement, as if expecting them to back me up.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:29 pm

The crowd started to cheer as in agreement with her about surprises, "Alright, alright." Ceaser said and chuckled a bit. "So, Kera, any thoughts about the other tributes that you've met during training? Any that stand out? Any that you find a real threat?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:34 pm

I shrug as if the question insults me, seeing anyone as a threat. "Well, as always, I must say that the tributes from Two are quite impressive. And I've seen strong stuff from that guy representing Seven. But other than that, there isn't much worth mentioning," I say casually, as if the opposition doesn't concern me in the least.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Ceaser nodded, "Alright, that's understandable, but I bet you're one of the biggest threats in the games." He said with enthusiasm. "Now speaking of which, what weapon would you say would be or is your favourite to use?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:42 pm

I nod in silent agreement of being a big threat, then widen my grin when he mentions my favorite weapon. "Well, sir, I can't say much to that. I do like to surprise, after all," I say, let the crowd react, then continue,"But I will say I'm quite fond of ranged weapons".
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Ceaser smiled as she mentioned the surprises again and then he pondered for a moment and looked back to her. "Kera, dear, if you like ranged weapons, then does that mean you prefer to sneak around and snipe your fellow tributes from behind? that'd be quite a surprise." He said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:51 pm

I giggle a bit, like a child that's just been found in their game of hide-and-seek. "Well, you've found me out, haven't you?" I say once I stop my childish giggling. Then my face darkens and I become serious, "But behind is not the only position to surprise from. Sometimes people forget where to look."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:54 pm

"That indeed they do." He said agreeing with her, "So Kera, do you got any family members back home?" He asked and was now curious to know, "Any siblings to know about or any friends? any special friends, if you know what I mean." He said with a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:00 pm

I shake my head. "I'm afraid no special friends to report; not many friends to speak of either. But I do have two sisters and my wonderful parents waiting for me back home," I say, a little downcast about the "special friend" bit. Then I brighten as I "remember" something, "Oh, and how could I forget my cat, the goat, and all the little sheep and lambs that are probably missing me right now."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Ceaser laughed, "Well it seems like you have such a wonderful family you should be able to go home to." He said and gave her a smile. "So Kera, are there any other words you'd like to say to anyone, because I am afraid we're running out of time." He said.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:12 pm

I put a sad expression on my face, acting like I don't want to leave so soon. "Time goes by so quickly, doesn't it?" I say sadly. "Well, I'd like to let everyone know they'll see me back here in a few week's time. And I'll have a Victor's crown on my head next time," I continue, with twice as much confidence as I should have. Then I stand up and give another curtsy. "Thank you all for your time! Have a great night!" I finish when I'm standing straight. Then I turn and gracefully exit the stage, as if the whole thing was no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!   Interview with Kera Oldslaughter! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Kera Oldslaughter!
Page 1 of 1