The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Daniel Ralcom!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:12 pm

Interview with Daniel Ralcom! EyzVD
Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Tumblr_m29wqvUGHb1qipw3r

Caesar's face lights up the screen behind him as his chair slowly spins to face the audience. "Hello, Capitol!" he exclaims in a peppy voice. "Let's give a big, warm welcome to our next tribute: Daniel Ralcom from District 7!" The crowd cheers like a pack of wild animals and Caesar grins, his surgically-whitened teeth sparkling in the light. "Hello, Daniel! We're so glad to see you! Tell me, how has the Capitol been treating you so far? I know it's not quite home, but do you love it here, or what?" Caesar motions for Daniel to sit down in the chair across from him as the crowd goes wild, excited at the prospect of a new tribute.

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Left_bar_bleue10/150Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Daniel walked out with a smile, and he gave a wave to the crowd. He was wearing a brown suit and of course, the flower crown. Caesar told him to sit down, so he did. He was asked about the capital and he replied, "Definately. Like you said, it's not quite home, but it's still an amazing place." He spoke fluidly and with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:20 am

Caesar grins. "Great! We're happy to have you here with us, even if it's only for a short time." Members of the audience nod, others smile, a few cheer. There are hundreds, possibly thousands of them. Caesar doesn't seem fazed, but then again, he does this for a living. He looks back at Daniel. "So, Daniel, we're all just dying to know- what are your plans for the Games? You can tell us. It'll be our little secret."

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Left_bar_bleue10/150Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:25 am

He keeps smiling and says, "Well, I won't say too much but I can say...expext me to be in a group." He said this to hint at him being with the careers. He thought the audience might enjoy that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:47 am

Caesar nods. "Ooh, well we can't wait to see that! Am I right or am I right?" The crowd roars their agreement and Caesar smiles at Daniel. "Any special ladies- or men, whatever floats your boat - in this group of yours?" He winks, very obviously, at the tribute. "We love a good love triangle here in the Capitol. After all, the more drama, the better. And love triangles are so the drama!"

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:58 am

Daniel says, focused on Caesar, "Well, there is one girl that I think has her eye on me, but I belong to someone else back home. She actually gave me this." He motioned to his crown, looking up a little at it. He had been talking about Greta of course. He wouldn't forget about her easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:18 am

"Ooohhh," Caesar teases him. "Ladies' man, huh? That'll come in handy in the Games, I bet." He laughs good-naturedly. "Cute crown. Very Capitol-chic. I approve." The audience nods in agreement. "Daniel, Daniel, Daniel, I just have to ask- what will you do if you win? Start a fashion line of crowns? Ooh, I'd buy that, right, people?" The crowd goes wild.

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:26 am

Daniel chuckled when Caesar laughed and when he brought up the idea of starting a line of crowns he got a thoughtful look on his face. "That sounds like a brilliant idea...maybe even sell dresses and suits to go with them?" He was actually starting to think of doing that if he won...he probably would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:43 am

Caesar gasps. "Ah-mazing. Simply amazing." He smiles playfully. "We'll definitely be rooting for you, then, if only to get to that fashion line, huh?" The sounds from the crowd seem to agree. Caesar leans in to ask Daniel a question. "Sooooo, Daniel, any guesses as to what the arena will be this year? What would be your ideal arena, if you could choose anything in the world?

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:49 am

"Well, I'm thinking it's going to be a more...outdoors arena. As for my ideal one, it would probably be a simple forest...but of course some extra surprises." He smiled a bit more at the end. He didn't really want the surprises, but he knew the Capitol did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:22 pm

Caesar nods. "I like it, I like it. What about you guys, would you want to see a Hunger Games in a surprise forest arena?!" The crowd definitely seems to like the idea. Caesar grins at Daniel. "I hear you're a frontrunner for this year's career pack, right? Is that true? What's it like to be from a non-career district while being a career?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Daniel thought for a moment and said, "Yeah, it's true. It makes me feel acomplished in a way. Most people don't really think someone from the non-career districts can make it with the careers. It makes me feel proud of myself that I can do what not a lot of others could do." He was smiling a little less, but it was more of a...proud smile, reflecting what he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:32 pm

"We're certainly proud of you!" Caesar says happily, and the audience screams their agreement. "I'm sure there are other things you have to be proud of as well! What would you say is one of your biggest strengths, something that gives you an advantage over the other tributes? If you don't mind sharing, that is." The crowd hushes, eager to hear his response, hanging on to every word, eating it up.

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:42 pm

Daniel grinned and said, "That's an easy one. I'm amazing with an axe. Chopping trees has taught me how to get a powerful swing too. If someone comes near me, and tries to kill me...I can tell you know they won't get many hits on me." He had said that with confidence, knowing the Capitol loved that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:37 pm

Caesar checks an imaginary watch on his wrist. "Well, we're on the clock here, anything else you want to say? We've got a little time." He smiles at Daniel, and the crowd turns up the volume again. "Any secrets you'd like to get off your chest?"

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Daniel knew exactly what he was gonna say. "Well you see...back in district seven, my father is well...a bit crazy. He's done some things to me that I'd rather not say, and I'm worried he'd do that to my younger brother Dustin. He's also a main reason I'm doing this. To save him from my father. Whatever it takes, I will go back." At the end, he's smiling, but it's a sad smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:46 pm

Caesar dips his head down slightly out of respect and a sympathetic hush falls over the crowd. If they weren't rooting for Daniel before, they are now. The Capitol loves a good sob story. "I am so sorry, Daniel. It must be fate, then, that you're here with us to give your brother another chance at life." He nods, closing his eyes and pushing his surgically-reformed lips together. "Do you think that will give you the extra drive to win? I know I do. What do you think, folks, is Daniel here a winner?" The audience roars up again from their silence, screaming praise of Daniel. "I think that's a yes," Caesar says with a grin. "How does it feel to have the support of the Capitol on your side?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:29 pm

Daniel keeps his sad smile and says, "It feels great...that everyone here at the Capitol will be rooting for me. And I assure all of you...your cheers won't be in vain." He was adressing the whole crowd at thiss point, slightly fighting tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:39 pm

Caesar wipes away a tear. "Well, Daniel, you can bet we'll keep rooting for you! I'm afraid that's all the time we have, folks, so let's give Daniel the best goodbye of his life! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FOR THE LAST TIME TODAY, DANIEL RALCOM!!!" The crowd really lets it loose and goes crazy, screaming and hollering Daniel's name. Caesar blows them a kiss and smiles at Daniel, rising out of his chair and taking the tribute's hand in his own, to bow to the audience. "Any parting words before we go?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Daniel looks at the audience for a moment, thinking of something to say. Then, he had it. "Yes...and that is I will return. But not as Daniel Ralcom, but as the Flower Crown Prince of Panem!" And then he raised his crown in the air, grinning. When he was going to walk offstage, he stopped, brought his hands to his mouth, and extednded them out, like he was blowing them all a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daniel Ralcom!   Interview with Daniel Ralcom! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Daniel Ralcom!
Page 1 of 1