The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How bout a slice of pie? [careers]

Go down 
+2
Sorella
Ariiyoko
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:57 pm

"Okay, I'll do whatever you say, but not WHATEVER," I tell Anders. "I have no idea what our plan is. I only know who we are going to kill," I also admitted with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Tripp Mattet

"Alas, Anders" I say leaning on his chair "Are we still on for tomorrow? So I know what my plans are?" I continue with a smirk.. if they wanted to kill her, I'd be an open link.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:42 pm

How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Tumblr_m81bhebaEu1r3a5z6
How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Anders tapped his thumb against the table as everyone spoke, giving their own opinions which in Anders' mind didn't really make a difference. So long as they went with the plan they would be good. "I can tell you all this, if you want to live then you will follow me. I know what I'm doing. All we need to know is we are going to kill and we know who is first." He motioned his head over towards the other table and looked back over to the tributes in front of him. "Like I said, we meet after the bloodbath to solidify what we do next." He then looked over to Daniel and answered his question. "I can pretty much use any weapon, swords, knives, spears you name it I can use. Though spear is my favorite. Plus I excel in hand to hand combat. Now if you give me a bow I can tell you it won't be pretty. But that's why we have Astrid here." Anders looked over to his district partner and grinned.

Last edited by Ari on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:52 pm

I nodded at Daniel's question and Anders' reply. "Im very good with tridents and spears, as well as unarmed combat." I added, giving my own skills up for evaluation of sorts. I didnt give opinion on any of the other questions, Anders pretty much had them all under control as it was.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:11 am

Astrid looked at them and they asked what she was good at and she smirked, "Oh honey, I'm talented in so many areas." She said and then she leaned back in her chair, "Much like Anders I can use just about anything, I have training in it all, from weaponless, to spears, to knives, bows, you name it, but my number one weapon is the bow, I'm highly skilled with it. I'm great with some sword play too. Practiced it on an agility course multiple times, also, I have a talent for seduction." She said grinning playfully, crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:29 am

Daniel nods. He hears what they all say and notices Astrid say something about seduction and he smiles. "Not sure how helpful that last one will be but alright..." He says, knowing it was a joke. "Well, as you guys probably already know, I'm pretty good with an axe. And strangely enough, I've gotten pretty good with those tomahawks. Of course, I can also use a sword and I trained in hand-to-hand combat when I was younger...so far I'd say our main weapons are varried. he was simply stating facts, knowing Anders was the rightful leader here and he wouldn't question what he said...for now, at least.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:26 am

I nodded at what everyone was saying their preferred weapon was, "Yeah, I have no idea what seduction would help us for." I agreed with Daniel, "I am awesome with a bow, and throwing knives, I am kind of good with a sword, but its a bit too heavy for me. So I would prefer ranged weaponry." I mentioned,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How bout a slice of pie? [careers]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2