The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How bout a slice of pie? [careers]

Go down 
+2
Sorella
Ariiyoko
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Left_bar_bleue150/150How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Empty
PostSubject: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:32 pm

How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Tumblr_m84yqeuvXQ1rziwwco1_500
How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Anders strolled into the lunch room, grabbing an empty tray and a few plates of stuff. Mostly meats, chicken and beef. He decided to eat mostly protein because he wasn't really a fan of vegetables and the like. Though he loved apples, apples were his favorite. The crowning jewel on his tray though was a large slice of apple pie. Anders really enjoyed pie, he never got it at home as he couldn't ever afford something that good back home. He spotted a table right in the middle of the lunch room and decided it was a good enough table for him and a few of his "closest friends." He set his tray down and plopped down into one of the chairs right in the middle of the table facing the doors. He decided to just wait while he ate. Anders pulled the top off of a bottle of water and took a big swig of it. The water was quite refreshing after the melee training and agility course he just participated in. Anders kept an eye on the doors, waiting for people to start filing in and enjoyed his food while he waited.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Left_bar_bleue150/150How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:26 pm

Astrid walked into the lunch room, she decided that was a good way to do one of her favourite past times. Which was to talk. Also she expected there to be some good food around. She walked over to where she saw some trays and she then filled up her tray with the foods that she liked to eat. Different fruits, warm bread, and she happened to find some ham as well. Astrid then grabbed a water bottle and she saw Anders. She came over and sat down beside him. "I don't think anyone gets tired of Capitol food." Astrid said as she drank so water. She thing grinned, "I mean come on, I've gained like five pounds." She said joking.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Savannah came into the lunch room and got some food to eat, especially healthy food so she was all healthy for the arena, and got some water, she saw the two careers and went over to sit down. "Hey guys!" she waved at them and sat down, "How are you this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:33 pm

Anders took a couple of bites of his dessert before even touching his actual food. Oh well, not like anyone was going to tell him otherwise. His mouth was full of apple pie as Astrid came by at sat next to him with her own tray full of food. She made a comment on how good the food was, and before he even swallowed the mouthful of pie he had he spoke, not really caring that it was rude of him to speak with his mouth open like that. "Yea, this pie is amazing." He then smirked as she joked about her weight and saying she gained some. "Only five pounds? I thought it was like 15 or something," he said jokingly.  But as Savannah came by he straightened his back up and projected a look of being all business. "So, I know we have at least us three in the pack. And while I do like the idea of a small pack, we may need more then that. 4 or 5 of us should work. Have you guys seen any good recruits?" Anders crossed his arms as he  leaned back in his chair as if we the proclaimed leader of the table. "I also haven't seen your partner around, is he in or what?" He directed his question to Savannah since she was the one from District 4 and all.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:35 pm

"I am pretty sure he is, He looks like he is good at sword fighting so thats good. And I think that David boy in 7 is a good choice too." I answer to Anders.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Astrid grins at Anders and she punches his shoulders when he talks about it being more like fifteen pounds. She rolled her eyes and then before she could say anything else Savannah had came up, and Astrid watched them talk and she also noted how Anders got all leadery. "I second on the district seven kid. Daniel seems like a good recruit." Astrid said to Anders and gave him a smile. Astrid had ideas and she was going places with them, and she'd try every day in those games, because she wanted to be able to go home, and she wanted to be with her sister and her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Anders nodded as they seemed to mirror what he had felt about one of the other tributes. "I was thinking that too but wanted too, so its good to know we are on the same page." He tried to keep his serious face on right now, even though he did like to joke around there was no time for that in a strategy meeting. "Well if 4 is in and we get Daniel on our side we should be fine. We will at least have numbers though I wish we could have stealth too." Anders prefered to move on his own, but this wpulf do. Plus he couldn't be a very good career without a pack now could he? Anders then moved on to the next discussion point at hand. "Alright, well I think it would be best if we try and learn what we can about people. Makes it easier to know how to deal with them, and of course Astrid you should do what you do best." He winked at her, of course meaning her uncanny ability to meet people, talk and flirt. Anders of course had his plans of going back home, and so having the help of a few highly trained pals there alongside him was a little reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Triton walked into the lunch room after having finished his melee training session. He was famished, so he filled his plate full with a variety of meats, breads, and pastas. He looked around the room to see where everyone else was sitting. Seeing Sav with two others, he decided to join them. "Hey guys, hows it going?" he asked them as he took his seat.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Savannah saw Triton sit down and answered his question, "Hey Triton, This is Astrid, and Anders, from district 2." She pointed at each of them, "We were just discussing on who should join, me and Astrid both agree that the boy from 7 should join us, do you have any suggestions?" She asked Triton, She turned to Anders and said "That Tripp kid seems like he has a devious mind, but he somehow has this nice side that he doesn't control, so he seems he is easy. Thalia looks like a problem though, she is really determined and really looks like she doesn't have a problem facing us. Thats all I know, you guys know anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Left_bar_bleue0/0How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Tripp Mattet

I stare at the careers talking while sitting with Kera and Thaila. They looked like they were strategizing, but what did I know. I was just a dummy. Not like this world really needed me or anything. Heh, should I ask them, or shouldn't I, I bet they'd just laugh if I did.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Left_bar_bleue10/150How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Daniel walked in, sweating slightly. He piled his tray with fruit, vegetables, and something he thought was beef. He was about to sit alone, but he saw what he was guessing the career table considering they were mostly careers. He walked over, smiling. "Hey, mind if I sit here? I've noticed it's boring sitting alone. I mean, unless you're strategizing on how to best pick us off." He was joking of course. Might as well strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:04 pm

I looked up when the boy from district 7 decided to come join us. The first thing I noticed was how attractive he was. "Actually we were just discussing which other tributes we thought would be best to Ally with, and it seems your name is agreed upon by all of us." I replied, letting him in on that idea. I motioned for him to grab a seat, beside me.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Astrid smiled as the boy came by and she laughed a bit at his joke that he made, it wasn't even a bad one, she sat closer to Anders and gave more room for him to sit. "Here you can sit beside me." Astrid said and then she began eating some of the fruit she had on her tray, "Come on, we don't bite, but we do kill" She said making a joke, a bad one but it was a joke that she could come up with on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Left_bar_bleue10/150How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Daniel raised an eyebrow. "Really? And here I was, about to ask you guys...I'm flattered" He sat down in the seat next to Astrid and started to eat. He started cutting into the meat and took a bite. It was incredible. He tried not to start wolfing it down, but it was so much better than what he had back home.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:18 pm

Astrid rested her head in her hand while her elbow had rested on the table. "So how was the melee station, I'm sure you kicked butt, you're so strong." She said giving him a smile as she rested a hand on his shoulder, "Did you ever work out at home? Because I can feel those muscles." She said and then turn away blushing, "Sorry, I'm being too forward." She said and went back to her food.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:52 pm

He finished his mouthful and then said, "Yeah. I have a knack for killing inanimate objects." He was being asked if he worked out and she was touching his shoulder, complimenting him about his muscles. His smile grew and he said, "Yeah, I did...and I hate to break it to you, but these muscles belong to another girl...at least, I hope they will." His smile faded and he began to eat again.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:53 am

How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Tumblr_m9p8584jzX1r988i9
How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

The conversations just zoomed by him it seemed and everyone and their mothers seemed to be joining their table while he was busy stuffing his face full of food. At least it wasn't some unwanted riff raff; there would have been real problems if that was the case. He picked up his chair a little and scooted over slightly as Astrid moved to let the boy from District 7 sit by her. He just glanced at her and in his mind sighed, he even rolled his eyes a little but did a pretty good job hiding his eye maneuver. Anders tapped his thumb against the table as everyone seemed to swarm the boy from District 7 as if he was some sort of celebrity or something, it seemed Anders was the only one who didn't seem to have stars in his eyes looking at him. It was a little....sad, in Anders' opinion but he just let it all slide.

Anders cut into the conversation seeing that things were getting out of his control and he didn't like it. "Seems we have a bunch of chatty Kathys." He glanced at Astrid as he said that as his comment was more directed at her then the other three that were there at the table. "I'm Anders," he said introducing himself very bluntly kept his arms crossed over his chest. "I would like to formally offer you to join our rag tag pack of careers." He didn't even let Daniel respond before adding in another comment of his own. "Don't worry, we don't have any weird initiation rites or anything." Anders leaned back in his chair again and grabbed the sandwich he had assembled a few moments earlier and took a huge bite out of it. "Well I know it has been so fun to all get to know each other, but we kind of have more important things to discuss then Danny boy's work out routines." He looked around at his fellow careers and raised an eyebrow, waiting to see if anyone else had anything to say.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:27 am

I turned my attention to Anders when he broke up the conversation. "We are not a rag tag team of careers, we are all very good at what we do. We could possibly become the greatest group of careers ever. Not to mention, the most damn good looking." I retorted. I took a sip of the juice I had grabbed, and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:31 am

Daniel smiled, keeping silent. Anders seemed to be a bit annoyed he was getting attention. He observed the conversation and waited for a good time to speak up. What he did notice were the other tributes, sitting at another table. He thought that they might be up to something, but he quickly dismissed them. He didn't think they would be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:38 am

"You got that right Triton, we are the best good looking." I noted, adding a wink to Triton. "So, anyways, I think that Thalia might me making a pack to kill us, but since there is three, I don't think we may have a problem." I answered to Anders, while pointing at the table Thalia was sitting at.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:33 am

Astrid rolled her eyes at the district four pair momentarily. "You guys don't joke much in district four do you?" She asked grinning. "Because honey, Anders was joking when he called us a rag tag team, don't be silly we all know we got the training and skill to go far, we all just need to use our brains." Astrid said an ate more fruit. "Oh and as for things to think about, I think staying at the corn ad then going out to hunt later, is a very good idea, of course it's been done before but not for awhile." Astrid said shrugging. "Also we never attack as a singular, we should always at least attack in pairs, because then it's harder for them to block us. Whoever them might be." She said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:55 am

Daniel nodded and said, "Good idea. We could also pick off some of the idiots who stay behind...or the one's that try to run away with a perfectly good axe..." His expression was serious, showing them how serious he was about getting an axe. He then started to eat more pf his food, not knowing what some of it was.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:28 pm

"Hey guys, How was Interviews?"

Last edited by TristanPlanks on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Anders couldn't help but just stare dumbly as the district 4 tributes commented so seriously on what he said. He thought it was made pretty clear that it was a joke. "Obviously you don't understand jokes, but yea it was a joke." He rolled his eyes and looked over to Astrid, nodding as he agreed with what she said. "Exactly, leave no one alive. We stay at the cornucopia and if anyone so much as tries to take something then kill them. Kill those dumb enough to staybehind, and make them learn their lesson. As for our friend is District 3, well she won't be around for very long. I say lets find out what exactly the arena is and after the bloodbath decide exactly who to hunt." He leaned back in his chair. He knew they should agree to the plan, it wasssimple enough to follow and has had proven results.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:53 pm

He nodded and said, "Sounds like a plan...by the way, what is everyone here proficient with? I wanna know who's gonna have my back and with what." Daniel was serious now, dismissing his easygoing nature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How bout a slice of pie? [careers]   How bout a slice of pie? [careers] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How bout a slice of pie? [careers]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next