The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!!

Go down 
+3
Kira
Loki
Sorella
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Left_bar_bleue150/150HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:04 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Happy_10

I know it's not anything fancy like Ari's style of things but I was working with what I had there. It still looks pretty! (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Tumblr_mn65l5EQWr1rrrv9qo4_500
Getting a ride to the party which is all yours my dear.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Tumblr_inline_mll76rYOpQ1qz4rgp
When we get there, we'll be getting our Pinkie music going!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Tumblr_mkrto9HZGZ1r3l41yo3_250
Get your mustaches on, because they're cool, and Pinkie wears em!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Tumblr_inline_mn9oojBOGV1qz4rgp
You're going to ask if there's alcohol in our drinks for you. Uhhh of course not *looks away* I'm a cool mom(Sor) Wink
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Tumblr_mnbftrKNnJ1sp9fcho1_500
Your party, let me tell you, everyone is going to be using the word fetch to describe it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Tumblr_inline_mgaxc8RZuG1rzila1
Annnd everyone will be super duper awesomely happy that they get the invite to go to your party, it will be the party of the year, trust me Wink

Now if all that doesn't sound great, why not use the good ol' Tardis!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPf05Nn_Y4NF1JTwj79VvzPwL_2apj8ojYnYP5580x4H0iPDi4uQ

Maybe you'll see the doctor while you're there and have an amazingly good time!

Now lastly, lets have some cake!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Pinkie_pie_cake_by_theinsanityzone-d4a3e4n

Now, I know that we have our fights sometimes, and we all have our battles here on staff, I would just like to say that you are always one to get excited about things, and you're always there to help the community here whenever they need you, you're helpful, kind, and yes sometimes moody, but if you had none of these traits, you wouldn't be the Rainy pie we know and appreciate (sometimes get annoyed by) but hey, in those regards you're kinda like a sister to me! (: Happy birthday Rain, I really do hope you have a great day! (:

~Sorri <3
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Left_bar_bleue150/150HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Happy Birthday Rain!
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Happy birthday XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Awwww ty all. <3
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Left_bar_bleue135/150HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Happy belated birthday! Would have said it earlier but I don't have wi-fi at my grandma's house. Hope you hade a super birthday and got whatever you wished for!!
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:06 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! 6jb2Rps

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Tumblr_mn8gxjGYRC1r3l41yo4_250

It's late but there's still loads of feelings to it! <3 Sorry Rainy Chii is late :c . and Usually she's early BUT CAKE! Very Happy it's never too late for cake <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Tumblr_mkyhyhLtDh1r4hq4xo1_400

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Tumblr_mn2ojk3KZw1r3l41yo1_500
You'll forgive me Rainy? <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Tumblr_m9sotdNsLu1qdxrqm

And what's a rainy birthday without a few kitties ? Very Happy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Tumblr_mlkh84JeJU1sn54t0o1_500

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Tumblr_mn3wkdCBHy1s9v4awo1_400

Happy birthday rainy! Very Happy you're the best pony out there and we can always flail together about all things happy and sparkly good <3 technically I'm not late, birthdays last a year! *nods in denial*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:44 pm

KITTENS! Ohmigoshes that will kill me from adorableness. Thank you Chii my happy sparkle buddy and Pip my darling thank you and to both of you, psh, I don't care if you're late. xD I love you all anyway and regardless. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:26 am

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Tumblr_m5r12iv8g51qkhtm5o1_250
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:37 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

Male Posts : 19
Birthday : 1993-03-25

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:35 am

OMBVB A BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY DAYS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://infamousrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Haha, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINYPIE!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Member Hangout.-
Jump to: