The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just so bored...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just so bored... Left_bar_bleue150/150Just so bored... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Just so bored... Empty
PostSubject: Just so bored...   Just so bored... Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:31 am

Just so bored... Tumblr_m3q2xtJtyU1rp5k5i
Just so bored... Medeanamebanner
---District 8---Female---16---

Medea was bored. There really wasn't much more to it then that. She was bored in the house, she had been bored while she was at the mandated attendance of school earlier and was bored even now as she walked around the streets of the housing section of the textile district that she lived in. She exhaled loudly so that her lips hit against themselves and made the sound of a motorboat in order to entertain herself. It hadn't really worked. The streets had been a little crowded and she couldn't move her arms freely or dance around so she just looked for a moment, for something to catch her attention. An open field or maybe large tree she could climb? That was when she spied it, a large tree that looked like it would be able to support her weight if she climbed it. She made her way to the large trunk and jumped up to grab the lowest branch and wrapped her arms around it. In only a few moments she was there sitting on the branch with her legs loosely swinging over it. She always liked climbing trees, it was one of her most favorite pastimes after all. She hummed a little tune in sync with some distant noises from the district, making her own song along the way and swaying to the beat. At first only moving her head but gradually moving her upper body and legs as well. But soon enough she could feel just a little too late her body falling over slightly away from the branch and landed down on the grassy ground below her. She could feel as a loud thump and a vibration accompanied her fall and she just kept her eyes closed for what felt like a few minutes, but honestly it could have been far less then that. She slowly opened them again to see the blurry figure of someone standing over it, someone who looked like they had the build of a male, but she couldn't tell for sure. "Uhh....I'm ok." She said as she brought her hand to her head, not feeling anything wet like blood coming down her forehead.

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just so bored... Left_bar_bleue150/150Just so bored... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Just so bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so bored...   Just so bored... Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:55 am

Just so bored... EzRb2Il
Just so bored... Tumblr_inline_ml64cg0Ez71qz4rgp

"Yeah, I'll get to that!" Callum hollered back to his grandmother as he brisked his way to the silk worm farm holding a basket of strung silk. He was by the open room that led to the farm, helping string out the collected silk worms till his grandmother asked if he could help collect the rest of them. It was the season again, the busiest time for their family when the factories start buying the silk from them. Hand strung silk was always more appreciated by the high fashion people than factory made. Callum's sister ran about the fields, engaged by the fully spun silk worm cacoons, always tempted to touch them but she couldn't. His oversized shirt hung loosely on his skinny body , at least helping deal with the mid day heat. Callum stopped before realising what was in his hands and then turned back to the open room to place the basket down, grabbing the empty one. The farm was more or less gaurded by wooden fences but that one loop hole was always that huge mulberry tree close to their house cutting of the sturdy fence.

As he gathered back to the farm, he flinched and dropped the empty basket as he heard a loud thump to the ground, a figure falling from above. He quickly went over to the girl who muttered about being fine, worried for her safety, "Are you sure? Does it hurt anywhere? Do you need medical help? Can I get you anything to help?" Callum started bombarding the girl with questions as he carefully helped her sit up if she could. He looked up at the tree with leaves innocently swayed with the wind before turning back to the girl, checking for injuries on her, the crease of worry on his forehead. She seemed okay on the outside but who knew what could've been broken. "What were you doing up in there?" He paused a little before deciding to ask, pointing up to the huge tree that shaded them from the glaring sun.

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Mon May 27, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Just so bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so bored...   Just so bored... Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Just so bored... Tumblr_m2g87lMQmS1qmwdcfo1_500
Just so bored... Medeanamebanner
---District 8---Female---16---

Her fingertips were still dry even after touching her forehead numerous times to make sure that they were. Medea lifted herself up, feeling only a little dizzy but nothing seemed to be broken or anything. The only thing that was different was now the growing bump that started to show up on the back of her head. The slight echo of a voice could be heard ringing in her hear as it slowly and slowly came into focus and got louder. The young man was now standing above her obviously worried about her asking her questions but it was now only the last one that wasn't a muffled mess of words. "I'm fine, really. Don't worry." Medea just rubbed the back of her head, hoping that the dull pain would go away by the simple act of rubbing her hand over it. "I'm sorry, was that your tree? I just saw a big tree and wanted to climb it. I was bored." Medea just giggled as she started to get up and stand on her two feet.

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Just so bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so bored...   Just so bored... Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:07 pm

Just so bored... EzRb2Il
Just so bored... Tumblr_inline_ml62skXpLx1qz4rgp

Callum nodded to the girl as she assured that she was fine. He flustered to help her up as she moved to get up on her feet. He looked back up to the tree and shrugged, "it's okay, that tree just stuck out like a sore thumb but we couldn't bear chop it down. Not like my Grandmother would allow that anyways. Says that it'll scare away the silkworms." He smiled as he talked enough about himself and his family. Callum noticed her rubbing the back of her head and looked over to it. He stood a few inches over the girl, towering over to glance at the area and gently touched the bumped, "are you sure you're okay? I got just the thing back home, just wait there." He rushed off from the farm to the kitchen and disappeared from sight, leaving the girl alone with any chance to reply. His mother was in there and stared at her son, puzzled, as he grabbed a towel and dug into the little ice box they had. But she didn't question his actions and went back to doing whatever she was doing. Callum ran back to the girl, pulling her to sit by the ledge of the open room which connected to the farm, with only curtains to separate to the two. "Here this would help that bump," he said as he pressed the towel wrapped ice lightly onto the back of her head. There was an awkward silence for a little while before he began to speak again, joking around, "District 8 isn't exactly very exciting is it? If only something huge happens every now and then." This time he looked down to the girl and asked, "do you often find trees to climb?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just so bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so bored...   Just so bored... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just so bored...
Page 1 of 1