The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm so bored that I'm...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'm so bored that I'm... Left_bar_bleue150/150I'm so bored that I'm... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

I'm so bored that I'm... Empty
PostSubject: I'm so bored that I'm...   I'm so bored that I'm... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:53 pm

I am so bored that I'm counting the amount of tributes in the hunger games died (besides the 75th)) So far I'm at year 17 and tribute number 376
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm so bored that I'm...   I'm so bored that I'm... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:01 pm

Cool! Um... ooooorrr.... you could just multiply 74 by 23, but that still wouldn't be accurate because of the quarter quells, which would probably add more to that since it's either just plain probable or mentioned in the book, I forget, that there are double the tributes. Other than that, though, it'd be 1702 for 74 games where 23 died. Actually, 1701, because both Katniss and Peeta survived. For the record, though, if you're really bored, this list is like my life: http://www.steffmetal.com/101-ways-to-cheer-yourself-up/

It says cheer yourself up, but mostly it just lists things to do. If nothing else, it's fun to read. Hope I helped! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'm so bored that I'm... Left_bar_bleue150/150I'm so bored that I'm... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I'm so bored that I'm...   I'm so bored that I'm... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Oh! Right, I forgot about the quarter quel : ( I'll just multiply 73 by 23 then double it. Right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm so bored that I'm...   I'm so bored that I'm... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Well, there were two quarter quells, and there's no way to tell how many tributes there were, but either way, the 74 is the 74 games. Each of the 74 games, 23 tributes died. If the quarter quell was doubled once, you would just add another 23. Oh god. Math. It's everywhere.... *hiss*
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm so bored that I'm...   I'm so bored that I'm... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:41 pm

XD. It's okay. I'm gonna keep going anyways
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm so bored that I'm...   I'm so bored that I'm... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Youtube, thousand and one things to watch on Youtube xD
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm so bored that I'm...   I'm so bored that I'm... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:47 pm

XD. I'm watching chalk zone on youtube right now XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so bored that I'm...   I'm so bored that I'm... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm so bored that I'm...
Page 1 of 1