The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the arms of an Angel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/150In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the arms of an Angel   In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:00 am

Melody was looking at the Hob,but I pulled her towards the other side of the District.We passed the town,a few people greeding us as we walked,until we arrived at the small cemetery.I let her hand go and made a step back.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: In the arms of an Angel   In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:46 am

MELODY THORNTON

I wasn't liking where this was going. Why was he taking me to the cementary. He takes a step back and not too far away is my Dad. He had that look on his face, which he never has. He looked like he was crying. I immediately knew what happened. I couldn't move, but I managed to burst into tears. Today has been the worst day of my life. I had lost my sister and my Mum. How did my Mum die? I see my Dad running towards me.

"Melody, I'm so sorry. She had a heart attack as soon as you left, because of Grace's death. Who is this?" He asks me about Joseph. I think he recognises him,

"His name is Joseph. He is the boy who has had a tough time as well," I whisper to him. Dad nods his head, as he knows exactly who he is now.

"Joseph, I am so sorry about what has happened. If you want, you can stay with us for a bit, I am sure that Melody is fine with that." I was happy with that. I told Dad about Gadget's death and that didn't help at all. "Well, let's just hope that Laura wins, she dd try to help Grace anyways." I agree, but I want the games to be over. For good.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/150In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)

PostSubject: Re: In the arms of an Angel   In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:52 am

I nodded at her dad and looked at Melody with sad eyes.I took her hand again and squeezed lightly,giving her a soft smile."Aim sori"I wrote quickly on a white stone with the coal.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: In the arms of an Angel   In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:00 am

MELODY THORNTON

I held his hand as we walked to my home. The house would feel empty without my Mum. Joseph felt that it was his fault, but it wasn't. It was the mutts of the Capitol. If Grace hadn't died, Mum would still be here. Dad must have been thinking the same thing.

"Oh Joseph, you don't need to apologise, you did nothing wrong. In fact, you have been extremely helpful to Melody and caring." I felt the exact way. It took us a while but we got back home to find the TV still on. There had been no extra deaths.

"At least Laura is still alive. Hopefully she can do it, for helping Grace and Gadget," I say. My Dad nods as he goes and grabs a huge stone from outside.

"Joseph, if you need to tell us something, write it on here." That should be easy enough for Joseph to communicate to us.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: In the arms of an Angel   In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:06 am

I smiled at her Dad as he brought the stone in the house."Aor mams wouil bi frends ap ther"I wrote and looked at Melody curiously.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: In the arms of an Angel   In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:27 am

MELODY THORNTON

"I am sure that they are," my Dad says. I would be shocked if they weren't. Plus Grace would be looked after. Thinking about this makes me cry.

"Oh sweetheart, it will be okay. They're in a better place now." I try to stop the crying but it's too hard. I can't imagine life without my Mum or Grace, but I guess I have to live that life.

"I know, I just wish that they were here and that this was the better place."I whisper I LOVE YOU silently, so they know from up above.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: In the arms of an Angel   In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:44 am

I looked at them with sad eyes."Dont krai,Melodi.Yior mam end sistair wouil heit it if yo krai"I wrote to her.I walked out of the house to a small bush of little blue flowers I saw before and made a small bouquet before going back in and offering them to Melody."Don't cry"I tried to say,but only a strangled sound came out.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: In the arms of an Angel   In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:53 am

MELODY THORNTON

I couldn't help but smile when I saw the bouquet. I wipe away the tears and hug him. Joseph was right. My Mum and Grace wouldn't want me to be sad. They would want me to be happy. "Thank you Joseph, for today."
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: In the arms of an Angel   In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:58 am

I nodded and smiled at her,returning the gentle hug.My eyes fell on the clock on the wall and my face turned pale.Oh no.It's late!They are going to kill me!
I pulled back from the hug and looked at her sadly before pointing to the clock and then the door.No words needed to be spoken-written in my case.I had to go,even though I wanted to stay.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: In the arms of an Angel   In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:37 am

MELODY THORNTON

He was heading out, but I knew what would happen if he got home. I started to turn sad. "Melody, I know you like him, so go get him before he slips between your fingers," my Dad said. I knew he was right. I quickly give him a kiss on the cheek and sprint out the door to Joseph. I manage to catch up to him.

"Joseph, before you go, I have to tell you something. I love you." I can't believe I just manage to say it. I grab his hand and lean in closer.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: In the arms of an Angel   In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:44 am

I blushed deeply and smiled shyly,nodding my agreement.I moved some hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek,looking sadly on the road and then back at her.I smiled again at her and pointing to her house.I pulled her into one last hug before gently letting her go and taking the way to my home.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: In the arms of an Angel   In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:48 am

MELODY THORNTON

I have to let him go now. Now I know that we love each other. I have to see him soon though.

"Joseph, meet me at the same place tomorrow if possible!" I shout over to him. I really want to see him tomorrow, maybe even start properly dating. Without his family knowing.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: In the arms of an Angel   In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:51 am

I turned to look at her one last time with a soft smile on my lips.Without knowing,I was standing in front of my house.The door opened and my dad grabbed me by the neck,pulling me inside and throwing me on the floor before slamming the door closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the arms of an Angel   In the arms of an Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the arms of an Angel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2