The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pillage and Discovery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Pillage and Discovery Left_bar_bleue150/150Pillage and Discovery Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Pillage and Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Pillage and Discovery   Pillage and Discovery Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:33 am

I had managed to find my way through the library and back down to the main floor with out any trouble. The apple I had eaten had only done a little for my thirst and hunger, so I need to find something else. I entered an anti-chamber just off from the cornucopia. It was a storage room with several crates stacked high. It looked as if someone had already been through but I figured it wouldnt hurt to look anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Pillage and Discovery Left_bar_bleue150/150Pillage and Discovery Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Pillage and Discovery   Pillage and Discovery Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:14 am

So far Eric hadn't found much but there were still ton more crates he could check for water.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pillage and Discovery   Pillage and Discovery Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:42 am

I checked the crates, beginning at the front. There was nothing to be found here, so I continued further in. The room was full of crates, surely some of them still had to have something in them. I began to get frustrated at the lack of anything here and kicked one of the crates in anger, sending it flying towards the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pillage and Discovery   Pillage and Discovery Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:58 am

Eventually in his searching he found a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pillage and Discovery   Pillage and Discovery Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:36 pm

Eventually my search had prevailed, I had found a bottle of water. I was so relieved that I laughed out loud. The bottle was not too big, so I would have to make it last as long as I could. I twisted off the cap and took two sips of the water, it felt so good but it was barely enough so I took another swig of the water. After having finished drinking I closed the bottle and put it into my bag. I sat down with my back to the wall, attempting to get some rest. I was exhausted and my leg was still sore from the mutt attack in the library.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pillage and Discovery   Pillage and Discovery Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:48 am

All was silent and the tribute was able to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pillage and Discovery   Pillage and Discovery Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:29 pm

I closed my eyes, and slowly drifted off to sleep. My dreams danced around in my head, and took me to a different world. After some time, I woke up, feeling refreshed and ready to get moving. It was nice to finally be able to get some real rest, it was never guaranteed in the games. I stretched and shook myself to wake up completely, I didnt want to have a battle while I was still half asleep. I gathered up my items, and soon was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pillage and Discovery   Pillage and Discovery Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:05 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pillage and Discovery   Pillage and Discovery Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:44 am

I wanted to check out some more of the arena, so I gathered all of my possessions. I grabbed my knives, and held one in either hand, always prepared for anything that could come at me. My pack was slung over my shoulder, and I made my way out of the storage room and headed towards the stairs that led to the lower floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pillage and Discovery   Pillage and Discovery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pillage and Discovery
Page 1 of 1