The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new Discovery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A new Discovery Left_bar_bleue150/150A new Discovery Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:26 am

Rafe Terrn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rafe exited the southern tunnel, only realizing after a few seconds the tunnel was done. The light was still ahead, along with the sound of rushing water. They were in a cave, behind a waterfall. "Why do I get the feeling this is going to be both my favorite part of the Arena and my most hated part of the arena all at once?" he said rhetorically, not really talking to anyone in particular. He put his second sword back in his belt and walked over to the spray of the waterfall, wetting his finger in it and tasting it before spitting it out. "Tastes fine to me, think we can trust it?" he asks quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 am

---District 2---Female---18---

Lenina moved along expecting the tunnel to be a lot longer than it ended up being. It seemed like in only a short amount of time they had reached the end of the southern tunnel and now stood in a cave behind a waterfall. Lenina walked up to the water and almost mimicking Rafe wet her finger than tasted the water before spitting it out in case it was poisoned or something. "Tastes fine, and running water is usually pretty fresh. But I say we give it a few more moments and see how we feel after before we go filling ourselves up with it." Lenina took the few moments to take inventory on her supplies and noticed that she hadn't looked inside the backpack she had picked up at the Cornucopia. She decided she should open it now since there was some downtime. She unzipped the pack and took a look inside at its contents.
Back to top Go down

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:03 am

Heather was relieved when they came out of the tunnel. Must be a part of the arena itself then... she rationalized. Not just a trap or a random occurrence... this seems planned. Odd. She decided not to voice her suspicions, since she assumed the other careers had probably already guessed the same, or they wouldn't have trusted the tunnels. She smirked when the others drank water. "Well, thanks for testing it, I guess. I think I'll stick to having my throat a bit dry until you two end up unaffected, thanks. If you both get sick, you'll need someone to heal you, right?" she said lightly, dipping her finger in the water and wiping it on her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:24 am

The water didn't seem to contain anything bad in it. Inside Lenina's bag was a puppy another bag.
Back to top Go down

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Heather raised her eyebrows when she saw the contents of Lenina's backpack. "Wow," she said sarcastically. "Game-makers sure have a sense of humor." Heather rolled her eyes, but she was smiling and did not mean anything by it. "Bags are useful, though, I guess. Practical and whatnot." She noticed that the other two were fine after drinking the water and winked. "Well, you guys are still alive, right?" she teased, cupping her hands under the water and taking a sip. "So, who's- excuse me, what's next? Should we make camp or just continue to pick off the tributes one by one or go hunting or explore or... I don't know, what?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe looked around the cave, it looked pretty sizable, and there was more space on the other side of the Waterfall. And it was only accessible from the tunnels, by the looks of it. "I say we use this as a camp for resting, healing, that stuff, maybe for luring in tributes to kill, and the rest of the time we go out hunting the others" he says firmly, making it implied that this was the best course of action in his opinion. He then unzipped his backpack, pushing aside the things he'd stuffed in to see what its original contents were.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Lenina frowed a bit when she saw what was in her backpack, another bag. Great, what a wonderful joke. "I guess this means I have even more space to take survival items from the other tributes." Lenina started to reorganize her items into the two bags. She could have given it to Heather, but that was just too nice of a move and Lenina wasn't the giving type. "And that seems to be a smart move, eventually the other tributes will need water and if they make their way in here it will be hard for the to escape. It looks like there is only one way out. Its secluded enough for us to rest here and there is a running water supply. But since it seems like none of us need to rest or heal I say we continue on and hunt down some of the prey. They aren't all going to come to us." Lenina continued to do her busy work while she spoke and now had grabbed the other bag. She didn't know if there would be anything in this new bag but she opene and looked inside before sticking her items in there.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Inside Lenina's new bag was yet ANOTHER bag!
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Lenina looked down at her now numerous amounts of bags. "And surprise....its another bag." She said sourly, not really talking to anyone in particular but just thinking out loud. She tossed the second one to the side for a moment and then observed the next bag. Should she open it? Or maybe put it aside for later. Decisions, decisions. But this gave her an idea. But in order to go through with it she would need to open this bag and empty it of any of its contents. Lenina unzipped the bag and reached in to take out whatever was inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe chuckled, "Your lucky day" he said, still rummaging through his pack for the original item. At least they had lots of extra carrying space now. "So Lenina, I guess you can be the bag girl now" he says jokingly. "So, shall we go kill someone?" he asks, grinning.
Back to top Go down

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Heather couldn't help but giggle at Lenina's multitude of bags. "Okay, I take it back, the Game-makers DO have a sense of humor. That's hilarious." She pranced around the cave, restless, until Rafe suggested murder. Her eyes lit up immediately. "Yes! Let's go hunnntttiing," she sang happily, turning to face him, in a sudden rush of happiness. Something about running through the arena finding tributes and murdering them, just moving on and on, like a battering ram, appealed to her. It seemed like good, honest fun. "Do you think anyone else has made it to the tunnels?" she asked. "I don't want to go hunting and end up dying because of the Game-makers of the elements or something. We should think about where to look first."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:19 am

Inside Rafe's bag was a teddy bear and small bundle of firewood. Inside the other bag, Lenina pulled out another bag.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:39 am

Lenina pulled yet another bag out of the bag, but at this point she wasn't surprised. It had already happened 2 times before, why should this time be any different. She took her newest backpack and put it into her main bag with all the other supplies. She then went along with her plan and emptied out a box of crackers into one of her other boxes, eating a few all the while. She put the lone, empty box into the second bag and set it aside. She had an idea for it but she would know when the time to use it would be, plus she needed to wait to add a few more things to it before she could do anything with it.

Lenina couldn't help but laugh as Rafe finally pulled out the contents of his backpack. In it was a pile of firewood and a teddy bear. Now she knew the Gamemakers were just having a good laugh, giving the tributes a bag full of more bags and another with a teddy bear inside. "Cute teddy bear Rafe, I'm sure you will cuddle with it every night." She said jokingly as she flung the backpack with all of her supplies onto her back and kept the other bag hanging from the side. "Let's head out shall we? If there are any tributes in the tunnels I guess we will know soon enough won't we, and we can just cut them down like we did that boy from District 9. She said in response to what Heather said. "So Rafe, since you are our leader, where should be head to next?" Lenina glanced at him as she waited for him to answer.

Last edited by Ari on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:53 am

Heather, again, couldn't help but laugh A teddy bear? her brain implored, giggling as well. Why the hell is there a teddy bear? "Okay, I'm sorry, why in the whole of Panem would they give you a teddy bear?" she managed to say through peals of laughter. She looked at it with a smirk. "Maybe it's a voodoo doll," she suggested, calming down a bit. "Or maybe we could use it to seriously freak out the other tributes. Or maybe it was meant for those little girls from 6 and 8. Honestly..." Heather smiled, listening to Lenina with no further comments. She had really asked a similar question, so it didn't really matter to her. After a little while, though, Heather began to look around. She tried to see through the rush of water, but it wasn't a clear picture and was hardly a picture at all. There didn't seem to be anything in the tunnels, of course, and she couldn't see any major figures moving through the water, though Heather doubted she'd be able to see them if there were. She gave up and turned to Rafe again, awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe didn't even show a reaction, he just remained still, looking at the bear. He endured the teasing of his allies and shrugged, "Maybe I will Lenina, and I'll be warmer than you all the while." he said, before smirking, "I'll take it home and give it to my girlfriend, but I'll be sure to mention my condolences at your deaths, and how much I miss you two teasing me." He looked at the bear before stuffing it back into the bottom of the pack. "We can call him Mr. Snuggles in honor of the occasion, now lets go kill something" he said, walking towards the tunnel. He left the firewood on the ground of the Cave, and ate one of his apples quickly, so that he wouldn't be carrying too heavy a load.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:02 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Discovery   A new Discovery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Discovery
Page 1 of 1