The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do we have here?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What do we have here? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150What do we have here? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

What do we have here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:09 pm

The room was quiet
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What do we have here? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150What do we have here? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:46 am

What do we have here? - Page 2 Create.php?text=Kaius%20Hughe&name=FREEBSC_
What do we have here? - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mgxqqmNxPt1ret15b

Kaius nodded as he took one last step in, observing the paintings. The room fell quiet as he let his curiosity wander for a little while longer. The paintings on the walls looked as if they would be ready to come to life. He then realised and wondered where Lupa got that injury as she pulled out the medical kit to tend to it. Probably something in here, like those paintings. Kaius pulled back out, going back to where Lupa was and leaned on the door, thinking about a next move. He played with the apples in his hands with the rope slung across his chest, knives tied loosely onto it while he waited for Lupa to take a rest, and then maybe it was best to get going. The more he stared at the paintings, the more creeped out he got. "Maybe we should get going soon," Kaius suggested, stuffing his apples up his sleeves in his ridiculous cow suit. Yeah it'll totally protect them. If he could strip outta it, that'll just be great but one thing the cow suit did well, and that was to keep them warm at least. He shook his a head a little as he was deep in thought about the cow suit but then snapped out of it to focus on the current situation now. "How old are you?" Kaius couldn't help but ask, as if it was very important but he wanted to know. She looked much younger than he was but nonetheless, she knew what she was doing. Sometimes, it really makes him wonder what they're doing to kids these days.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What do we have here? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1What do we have here? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:36 am

Once I'm done with my med kit, I put it back inside my bag. After a second's thought, I pull out the water bottle and take a few sips, just enough to keep me going. Then I put it back in the bag. As I'm finishing up, Kaius mentions that we should get moving. In response, I stand up, slinging my bag back over my shoulder. He asks me how old I am and I sigh. "Fifteen" I say, knowing I look closer to twelve, if that. "The paintings said there's water in the lower floors, not upwards, so we should go that way." I continue, hoping he won't bring up how young I look, but knowing he will.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:07 am

No Change
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:33 am

What do we have here? - Page 2 Create.php?text=Kaius%20Hughe&name=FREEBSC_
What do we have here? - Page 2 Tumblr_lvcpzyygac1qee7ixo2_250

Kaius shrugged as she mentioned her age, "I see." Not as young as he expected but things are just like that. He held on to the knives in one hand as they dangled from the ropes by his right side, seeing Lupa get up and ready to move on. "..The paintings? Interesting.. But yeah, that'll make sense, gravity and all, we could head downwards," he nodded and stood up straight, away from the door he leaned on. Even though Lupa had gotten a bottle of water, it wasn't gonna last forever, it would be a good idea to hunt for water before anything else. "Ready?" Kaius asked as he held on to the door knob, waiting for a little while as he leaned into the door to listen to anything outside. It has been quiet for awhile now and he decided to pulled open the door silently, slipping out first to make sure no one or thing was around. He then looked back to the center, probably a staircase of some sort would lead them downwards. "Let's go then," Kaius muttered to her, hoping to find a way down, as he pulled one of the knives out from the lose knots, clutching it in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What do we have here? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1What do we have here? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:58 am

Well, he didn't comment much on my age, which was a good thing. And he seemed to not be questioning my ideas either, another good thing. I wondered if I could trust him.
I nod as Kaius keeps talking. I really just want to get out of the room, I don't care if he partners with me or not. He'd be a help, but I can't trust anyone anyway. I hold my sword out to the side, ready for battle, and go out the door, looking for the way down.

Lupa has left the area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do we have here?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 32nd Hunger Games :: 32nd Arena :: Central Floor :: Storeroom-
Jump to: