The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do we have here?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What do we have here? Left_bar_bleue1/1What do we have here? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

What do we have here? Empty
PostSubject: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Finally resting after getting away from the cornicopia, I came to rest here, where ever here was. I looked down at what I was wearing and frowned. What did they put us in? I took my mind from that and pulled out my bag to see the insides.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What do we have here? Left_bar_bleue150/150What do we have here? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Inside the bag was some rope, a small package of crackers, and a pack of matches(4 matches inside it)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What do we have here? Left_bar_bleue1/1What do we have here? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:12 pm

I smiled slightly as I looked into the bag. I put it all back in when I was done, and added my apples to the supply. I then stood up, slinging my backpack back across my shoulder, and moved cautiously around the room, hoping to find something useful before I moved on.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What do we have here? Left_bar_bleue150/150What do we have here? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Nothing was standing out and the tribute would have to look harder to find something.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:31 pm

I had no desire to stay in one spot for too long, and I knew if I looked harder, I'd probably find something I didn't want to find. I had enough supplies for the moment, but I knew I'd need water soon. I took a few steps back the way I'd come, before realizing I had no idea which way to go. I looked towards the exit, then around the room, wondering which way would be the best. Maybe there were some clues in the old walls.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:55 pm

The walls didn't display much for a sense of direction, however they told a story of a strong warrior who had braved the temple centuries ago.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:07 pm

What do we have here? Tumblr_m5zbibKeMm1ror6v2
As I inspected the walls, I realized they told a story. I couldn't be quite sure what it was, but it seemed to be a hero of some sort. I moved closer to the wall to get a better look, moving deeper into the room and towards the crates as I did so. I wondered if this tale could give me clues as to the layout of the area.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Soon, the pictures started to move and told the story a bit better, it didn't display much of the area but it gave hints to where water could be, water was down, not up. Just as the story ended a stone door came and slammed shut locking the tribute in.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:19 pm

What do we have here? Tumblr_m5zc86GQHE1ror6v2

[color]I had looked at the story intently, and didn't quite realize when it ended until I heard a door close. I realized then that I was probably trapped. And right when I thought I had a hint at where water could be. Don't panic I tell myself You can go up to three days without water. Once I was calmer, I took assessment of the situation. I looked for a switch I could have stepped on or use to escape. I looked back to the wall and addressed the mysterious hero, "I don't supposed you could tell me the way out".[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:26 pm

The hero came out of the wall, he had his Spartan gear on, his spear, and his shield. "The door will open once I am fallen, M'lady." He said and then took a stab at her.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What do we have here? Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000What do we have here? Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:26 pm

The member 'Sorella' has done the following action : ROLL

'MUTT' :
What do we have here? 62270044
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:34 pm

I was quite surprised when the Hero came out of the wall that I was frozen for a moment. Then I jumped out of the way, trying to avoid the spear. I knew I was probably faster than the mutt, as I assumed it was, so I used my usual style of attack, dashing in and slashing, then backing out.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
What do we have here? Ineffective
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
What do we have here? Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:50 pm

The hero soon took the hit and then slashed at the girl again.

(mutt has 15 hp left)
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What do we have here? Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000What do we have here? Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:50 pm

The member 'Sorella' has done the following action : ROLL

'MUTT' :
What do we have here? 62270044
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:53 pm

I felt the hit after I had finished attacking, but I didn't stop to look. He was coming after me again, and I jumped away again. As I landed, I turned on my heel, plunging my sword at the "hero". Then I hopped a few feet away, hopefully out of range.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
What do we have here? Blockedc
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
What do we have here? Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:02 am

The mutt had fallen to it's death and then the stone door had reopened, leaving the tribute free to go.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:07 am

I slid to the floor to catch my breath. I had a wound that I couldn't heal at the moment, but at least I had an escape route. I decided to rest for a second and hope nothing came after me while I caught my breath.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:18 am

All was quiet for the time being, rest would be needed.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:14 am

I moved closer to the doorway by sliding along the ground, rather than standing and walking. I moved carefully and slowly, so as not to disturb anything else lurking about. Within a few feet of the doorway, I stopped. This would be a good place to rest, and I could sprint out the door if I had to.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:39 am

it didn't seem like there was anything coming or anything that was going to happen for the night.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:48 am

What do we have here? Create.php?text=Kaius%20Hughe&name=FREEBSC_
What do we have here? Tumblr_inline_mgxqsc2wpp1ret15b

Kaius didn't go far, he ended up on the same level as before. Might as well check out the level before going up or down. He looked at a door, sudden and out of place but he had no other option other than go back out to the center. He glanced back out towards the hallway that lead back to the cornonacob, wondering if Valerie had followed him, and most likely, she would had gone her own way. He turned back to the door stared at it for awhile, hearing movements inside. He wasn't looking too forward to finding out what was inside but if he didn't, he might miss out something. After some time of contemplation, Kaius pushed open the door and popped his head inside to find a girl inside, sitting close to the door. His first instinct was to stab who ever it was but his conscience stopped him, realising that the young ones that were thrown into this hell were worst off than he was. He looked around the hall and stepped inside, closing the door quietly before crouching down, squatting as he faced the girl, "hey." Not really knowing what to say to the girl, even worse went he didn't know her name. She was from District 9, at least that was something he knew. "...I'm Kaius," he introduced himself as he looked around the storeroom, it was an interesting little place, something worth checking out. The girl probably already ransacked the place but it was worth the try to see if she missed anything.

Kaius' Items:
- 2 knives
- 2 apples
- 1 rope
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:37 am

I had dozed off in what seemed like a peaceful moment, something I had not been trying to do when I sat down to rest. So when I came to my senses, there was a guy in front of me. My immediate reaction was to grab my sword and point it at him to defend myself. Then I realized he wasn't trying to kill me in my sleep. I let the sword tip hit the ground, but kept my grip on the handle. Then I registered what he had said while I was still off in dreamland. "I'm Lupa..." I say, "Sorry about the sword; instincts."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:40 am

Soon a little present dropped from the roof in a parachute. It landed in Lupa's lap. When opened she'd find a first aid kit and a water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:58 pm

What do we have here? Create.php?text=Kaius%20Hughe&name=FREEBSC_
What do we have here? Tumblr_inline_mgxmqnHyQ21ret15b

Kaius lifted his hands up as the girl pointed her sword at him, like a cow caught in the headlights. Pun intended. He lowered them just as the sword lowered down and gave an awkward smile to her. "It's okay, it's good to have an instinct like that." Kaius stood up, taking a look around the room. "Is it okay if I well.. stick around?" He paused his steps and turned to Lupa, quickly asking in case she didn't want him around at all. At that moment, a little thing flew in and then down onto Lupa's lap. "Nice," he grinned as he continued his search around the storeroom, looking around for anything that they could use. Not really sure about what to do, without her permission, or more like acceptance. He wasn't ready to let down his guard just yet.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:42 pm

"Fine by me," I say without an explanation as I open my gift. Thank the lord I thought, seeing the two things I most needed. As Kaius walked around, I put the water bottle in my bag and opened up the kit. I got what I needed and bandaged my wound. Then I looked up, realizing Kaius was going deeper into the room. "[colo=lupaann]I wouldn't go to far in if I were you. Those paintings bite" I say, referring to the story of the hero.[/color]

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do we have here?   What do we have here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do we have here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 32nd Hunger Games :: 32nd Arena :: Central Floor :: Storeroom-
Jump to: