The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Alison Missionary!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Alison Missionary! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Alison Missionary! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Alison Missionary! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:23 am

Interview with Alison Missionary! Tumblr_ma3k2mCWuS1qi1548o2_500

Interview with Alison Missionary! Caesar10
--Interviewer Extraordinaire--

Caesar Flickerman stood up as he went to introduce the next tribute ready for their interview, the lights shining brightly down on the large stage created a breathtaking scene as the faces of the District's tributes were being displayed behind him. He held his hand out off stage as he warmly introduced them to the Capitol. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the confident Alison Missionary from District 2!" The audience boomed as he motioned for her to come and join him center stage.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Alison Missionary! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Alison Missionary! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:27 am

Cool and confident, I walk up onto the stage smiling and waving at the capitol citizens. I like the dress that the capitol chose for me as well. A green empire style dress they call it. I sit down and wait anxiously for Ceaser to start asking questions and what not.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:51 am

The crowds' applause died down after the two of them sat down in the round, metallic chairs that were placed center stage. Caesar looked over to the girl next to him and grinned widely showing his bright white teeth. "So Alison, coming from District 2 we all can expect that you are pretty prepared to go into the arena?" He started out with an easy enough question as he did with all the tributes.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:05 am

Easy enough question as it is. Of course I'm prepared to go into the arena. Opening my mouth to speak, I say with confidence in my voice:
"Yes Ceaser, I am definitely prepared."
Been training sense I was 7, so yeah. I am.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:31 am

Caesar nodded as the girl talked. "Of course, we would expect nothing less from a career. So Alison, mind sharing with us some of your strategy? We promise we won't tell anyone if that is what you are worried about." He winked at her playfully trying to get the information out of her.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:48 am

Smiling a bit, I say my voice mysterious "Well, you are going to have to wait to see on the big screen what I have in store for you. I'm sure you'll be quite surprised"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:13 am

Caesar raised an eyebrow then turned towards the crowd who let out there own "Ohhs" at her comment. "Are you sure you can't give us even a little hint?" He leaned closer to her, continuing with his questioning. "Now what about weapons? Anything you hope is waiting for you at the Cornucopia? Any talents you wish to share with your fans out there?"

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:31 am

Well, this can help my chances in sponcers. Yeah.
I smile and nod as I speak.
"There better be an ax or knives in the field."
Knives or throwing axes. Yeah. I can survive with anything thrown at me really.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:18 am

Caesar nodded as he listened intensely. "Well I'm sure if you showed them how good you are with them in your private session then there is bound to be some out there for you." He leaned back in his chair making sure to get comfortable. "So you got a respectable enough score, but still lower then most careers from your District. Is this apart of your plan? I know that in these starting stages higher ranking tributes become the early favorites."

[code]
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:31 am

Nodding I say.
"Well, I like to surprise people."
Which is true. Just full of surprises today right?
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Caesar just nodded, a look of intense thinking on his face. "Well then I guess we all know who to watch when that gong sounds, am I right?" The crowd let out a mix of applause and cheer. "So Alison how has the Capitol been treating you so far? Anything that really stands out to you?"

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Anything that stands out. The food. Definatly the food.
"The food." I grin. "District 2 has good food but, the capitol's version seems a lot better"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Caesar laughed loudly along with the audience, even a few "ahhs" and cheers could be heard from the crowd as well. "Indeed, the food is very good here. I'm sure that would the thing you could take in if you could?" Caesar laughed at his own joke, knowing full well that in the past there is usually a lack of food in the arena for the tributes to eat. So the rich food that the Capitol has to offer is usually something that most tributes would want to take in with them.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:30 am

I nod. "If I could bring food into the arena I would. But sadly, I cannot." I frown at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:26 am

Caesar nodded intently. "Indeed you cannot. But I'm sure you will get a sponsor or two who won't mind sending you some of the food." Caesar reached out his arm and placed it on her shoulder for a moment, taking it off again once he began to speak to the tribute again. "So Alison, I assume that we will be seeing a career pack these games, or will there be another surprise that we are unaware of?" The crowd immediately hushed as they awaited her answer.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:30 am

I put my finger to my lip, "Who knows." I tell him and the audiance. "Will just have to see later on right?"
Ya, right? I'm full of surprises today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Alison Missionary!   Interview with Alison Missionary! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Alison Missionary!
Page 1 of 1