The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Grace Thornton!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Grace Thornton! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Grace Thornton! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Grace Thornton! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Grace Thornton!   Interview with Grace Thornton! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Interview with Grace Thornton! Tumblr_ma3k2mCWuS1qi1548o2_500

Interview with Grace Thornton! Caesar10
--Interviewer Extraordinaire--

Caesar Flickerman stood up as he went to introduce the next tribute ready for their interview, the lights shining brightly down on the large stage created a breathtaking scene as the faces of the District's tributes were being displayed behind him. He held his hand out off stage as he warmly introduced them to the Capitol. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the clever Grace Thornton from District 12!" The audience boomed as he motioned for her to come and join him center stage.

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Grace Thornton! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Grace Thornton! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Grace Thornton!   Interview with Grace Thornton! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:01 pm

GRACE THORNTON

After watching all of the other District's tributes, my name is finally called. I walk on stage confidently, waving to the audience. I sit dow and do something that no one would expect a tribute to do.

"Hello Caesar, how are you doing today?" I asked him. There were probably people watching who are confused. I was acting like the interviewer. I wanted them to think that I was polite, but also a little mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Grace Thornton!   Interview with Grace Thornton! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:53 am

Caesar motioned for the girl to sit as he took his seat down in the round chair next to hers. He waited until the crowd died down before he began his questioning. "So how has the Capitol been treating you? Anything interesting you would like to share or anything that has really stood out to you?" The crowd hushed as they awaited the answer eagerly.

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Grace Thornton!   Interview with Grace Thornton! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:07 am

When I have heard everyone's answer for this question, they said very similar things. I wanted to be different.
"Well, Caesar, I have loved getting to explore a new place, instead of staying in District 12. Even though I miss everyone at home, I could happily live here. The people are really nice, all of the furniture are beautiful and the clothes are absolutely amazing," I say to Caesar, waiting for the crowd to react.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Grace Thornton!   Interview with Grace Thornton! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:13 am

The crowd ate up the compliments as if they hadn't heard those exact words ever before. Caesar waited until the reactions had died down before speaking up again, a wide and bright grin spread across his face. "So Grace, do you feel you are prepared to go into the arena?" He leaned in towards her with his face placed on his hands waiting along with the hushed crowd for her response.

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Grace Thornton!   Interview with Grace Thornton! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:21 am

A smile appears on my face. This is the happiest I have been for a long while.
"As ready as I could be. Since arriving at the Capitol, I have found my specialty weapon, I know how to survive and I even made an ally," I told Caesar. I hope that Gadget didn't mind me telling him. I wouldn't say that it was her however. I wanted the other tributes to try and figure out for themselves who my ally was.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Grace Thornton!   Interview with Grace Thornton! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:42 am

Caesar raised an eyebrow as she let some information slip out. Audible sounds of interest could also be heard coming from the crowd. "And what weapon would that be? And of course now you must share with us who your ally is. Don't worry, we won't tell anyone." He winked at her playfully as the wide grin was still plastered on his face.

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Grace Thornton!   Interview with Grace Thornton! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:55 am

I thought about what I was going to say, because I couldn't come out with all of my information. Especially about Gadget.
"Let's just say that the weapon is ranged and the ally is a very smart girl," I tell Caesar and everyone watching. Let's see who is smart enough to figure it out. I can imagine everyone watching discussing and betting on who my ally is. At least, I hope they are.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Grace Thornton!   Interview with Grace Thornton! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:18 pm

The crowd let out a few "Ohhs" and "Ahhs" as the tribute let out a little information out. "Well, I'm sure we are all now on the edge of our seats waiting for that gong to sound so we can find out just what you have in store." Caesar leaned on his arm as he faced the girl, ready to ask her another question. "Now I am sure any sponsors out there are dying to know just what kind of weapon it is you are looking to use. Mind sharing since there are a numerous amount of ranged weapons out there." Caesar raised his eyebrow as he asked her his question.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Grace Thornton!   Interview with Grace Thornton! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Grace Thornton!
Page 1 of 1