The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tryin' to learn skillz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Tryin' to learn skillz Left_bar_bleue1/1Tryin' to learn skillz Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Tryin' to learn skillz Empty
PostSubject: Tryin' to learn skillz   Tryin' to learn skillz Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:34 pm

I hadn't done much in the training gym so far, mostly due to the stations I wanted to visit were over-crowded. I had also acquired a stomachache from all the rich Capitol food I had eaten on the train, so I wasn't up for much physical activity. However, today, my luck changed. The station I wanted was free for the moment.

I headed to the Melee area, bypassing various survival skills I already knew from my years in poverty that I would brush-up on later. I wasted no time in asking the instructor about hand-to-hand combat and how I could hold my ground against a much bigger opponent.

He was very helpful, showing me ways to use my speed and small size to get around an enemy's guard and land a few hits. After a bit of practice with that, he taught me good ways to dodge attacks. We sparred for a long time, stopping when we both grew tired. I thanked him for the lesson and stepped away to let another tribute have a turn as I looked at the melee weapons, trying to decide what to learn next.
Back to top Go down

Tryin' to learn skillz
Page 1 of 1