The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Liam Louis!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview with Liam Louis! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Liam Louis!   Interview with Liam Louis! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Interview with Liam Louis! EyzVD
Interview with Liam Louis! Tumblr_m29wqvUGHb1qipw3r

Interview with Liam Louis! Tumblr_lqz8uw5Ye01qinu3g

Caesar's face lights up the screen behind him as his chair slowly spins to face the audience. "Hello, Capitol!" he exclaims in a peppy voice. "Let's give a big, warm welcome to our next tribute: Liam Louis from District 6!" The crowd cheers like a pack of wild animals and Caesar grins, his surgically-whitened teeth sparkling in the light. "Hello, Liam! We're so glad to see you! Tell me, how has the Capitol been treating you so far? I know it's not quite home, but do you love it here, or what?" Caesar motions for Liam to sit down in the chair across from him as the crowd goes wild, excited at the prospect of a new tribute.

Back to top Go down
The Rev

The Rev

Male Posts : 47

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Liam Louis! Left_bar_bleue0/0Interview with Liam Louis! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Liam Louis!   Interview with Liam Louis! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:03 pm

I waited without even paying attention to any of the interviews. Why would I care about what ever useless question they got asked? Looking up just to check who was up next, I played with the little bracelet he was wearing. Finally when I was called to the stage, I sat down in the chair. I listen to the question and carefully answer it with my indifferent voice "Good I guess? I never pay attention to how people treat me, I just worry how to get food for my family."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Liam Louis!   Interview with Liam Louis! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Caesar latches on to the possible conversation topic starter and grins. "Your family, huh? How are they? Got any siblings to watch you in the Games?" Caesar winks at the audience and they begin to get excited, bouncing around in their seats. He's starting a path to something that should have an interesting answer, and they can't wait. Whether Caesar will lead into a quarry about the Games, or something completely different, no one is sure.

Back to top Go down
The Rev

The Rev

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Liam Louis! Left_bar_bleue0/0Interview with Liam Louis! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Liam Louis!   Interview with Liam Louis! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:54 pm

I listen to the question and run it through my head. Course his brother was watching, his sister maybe. It really just depends if her anxiety kicked in or not. Nodding slowly, I answer with carefully chosen words "Yes, my older brother of course. My sister might be still destroyed by her anxiety disorder. But yes, Caesar. They are watching. Only reason why I am here is to get enough money so we don't fall asleep hungry ever again." I finish with a sad smile and stare at my knees timidly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Liam Louis!   Interview with Liam Louis! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:06 am

Caesar gives a toothy smile. "Well, to get money you've got to win, meaning you obviously plan on doing just that -which I'm sure you will- so what would you say your strategies for these Games are?" The crowd hushed and a strict degree of tension rose over them as they awaited the answer with baited breath. "What can we expect to see from you at the chime of the gong? We're all very excited," he said, leaning in as if Liam were about to tell him a secret. "Come on, Liam, you can tell me."

Back to top Go down
The Rev

The Rev

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Liam Louis!   Interview with Liam Louis! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:04 pm

I give Caesar a taunting smile and reply at first with., "Well Caesar. I have a strategy, but it's secret." After my reply, I look at him and say with a teasing voice "One thing I can tell you, it will shock everyone." I knew to play people, it's almost second nature to me. I do this crap almost everyday in my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Liam Louis!   Interview with Liam Louis! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Caesar claps his hands together and gasps. "Oooh, tell me, tell me! Pleeeeaaase?" He glances back at the crowd. "I just LOVE surprises! Don't you?" he calls to them and they scream in agreement. Caesar grins back at Liam. He knows he's good at his job and he isn't afraid to prove it. "What is it? Hmm? Something we've never seen before, perhaps? Oh- I can see it now! The lights! The headlines! Liam Louis and his never-before-seen specialty that rocks the whole of Panem! Just you wait. And remember, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here first... that is, if he decides to let us in on his little secret." Caesar winks at Liam, trying to build suspense.

Back to top Go down
The Rev

The Rev

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Liam Louis!   Interview with Liam Louis! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:07 pm

I smile at Caeser and shuck my head a little. "I won't tell, you'll just have to see. You people should get some patience." I shake my head and add teasingly "Well, let me tell you about how my sis thinks that playing with a ball of fur is funny." I then went on a little and finished with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Liam Louis!   Interview with Liam Louis! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Caesar smiles. "Sister? Ah, so you're a family man? That's just dandy! We love family men. Heck, we love everyone! The Capitol has a lot of love to give. And we extend that love to you," he says, patting Liam on the shoulder with an outstretched arm. "Thinking about starting your own family? Since you obviously going to win, of course. We have faith in you, Liam!" The crowd roars in agreement. "I would love to hear your story, but after that, do you think you could tell us if... well... have any of the other tributes, you know..." he winks, "caught your eye?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Liam Louis!   Interview with Liam Louis! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Liam Louis!
Page 1 of 1