The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melee practise Station

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Melee practise Station Left_bar_bleue150/150Melee practise Station Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods
Alliance::

Melee practise Station Empty
PostSubject: Melee practise Station   Melee practise Station Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:07 am

I walked to my next station in programm which was Melee station. I sat down as the trainer started talking about the basic knowlede. Once his course was complited we would start practical course.
- Equally effective as backup weapons and main weapons, melee items can be divided into three groups: Blades, Knives and Blunts. Let's take a look at the differences.

Knives, blades, and other sword-like weapons are typically characterized by their very high critical chance.

Knives are known for having a faster attack speed than other melee weapons, but they have a shorter reach. Those who wish to fight effectively with knives must have fast reflexes.

Longer blades, like the Machete, Sabre, Katana or Nodachi have a slow attack speed, but a longer reach and higher damage than knives. Using these weapons is physically easier and less stressful for some tributes.

He continued on talking about basic combat and then we practised on our own.
I took an axe on my hands and stared it for a moment. I've passed my life's years training on how to use axes and throw them hitting straight the shooting aim. I held it firmly walking towards the target area. I concetrated to the target staning closer to me and gathered all my power. Then with a flick of my hand behind my right shoulder I threw it straight on the dummy's head. And Goal!!!

I practised along axe throwing for a while, until I was sure I needed no more. I tested my self on spears of every size and kind. I wasn't that bad but of course axe was my second nature. I left the archery last one. I picked a silver bow and arrows to ensured that I got it without further training, but I got my self confused since my 13 first tries were failed. I kept on practising realizing that my bow and arrows compairing to the ones would be included at the games were tottally different. After some time I eventually hit the target in very good spots and I was sure I got the hang of it!

I was practising for 5 hours with knifes, long blade swords and hard or simple combat battle. I won my trainer twice in battle and I was sweaty and tired in the end. I looked around for no one in particular wondering if I had any chance on making allies.I was exhausted though so I decided to have a meal and think about alliance at the Lunch room.
Back to top Go down

Melee practise Station
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 32nd Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: