The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Medical Station

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Medical Station Left_bar_bleue150/150Medical Station Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods
Alliance::

Medical Station Empty
PostSubject: Medical Station   Medical Station Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:12 am

At first, When I came here I learnt the basics of healing wounds. Then I was taught more complicated things about medical-medicine and healing. Medical has many branches. I woudn't become a doctor but I needed some of them to be able to heal and protect my-self in the Games. So I started of chinical practise.
In clinical practice, you personally assess patients in order to diagnose, treat, and prevent disease using clinical judgment. Then I prctised physical examination. The physical examination is the examination of the patient looking for signs of disease. I could use bandages and iodine for basic healing and wounds and I learnt every plant that could help me heal or feel better. For example, Dandelion is a yellowish flower that is used topically to treat eczema, while or internally for arthritis and even intestinal disorders. Its leaves are thought to regulate blood sugar levels. Lavender, has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Aloe vera helps relieve constipation. Lemon Thyme works as an antibiotic and has been used for centuries to treat wounds. Sunflower is a great medicine when it gets boiled: a tea made from the leaves is an astringent, a diuretic, an expectorant and an agent to reduce fever! When I was ready I continued on my training.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Medical Station Left_bar_bleue150/150Medical Station Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Medical Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Station   Medical Station Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:55 pm

After having finished at the edible plants station, I followed Laura to the healing course. I knew only the most basic skills, such as cuts, burns and bruises, so I figured it would be important to learn some more facts. I listened as the instructor went over the different products that could be used to treat different ailments. I learned a lot more than I expected to, but I was now very well prepared to survive in the games with any injury or sickness.
Back to top Go down

Medical Station
Page 1 of 1