The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The station of Range Attacks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The station of Range Attacks Left_bar_bleue150/150The station of Range Attacks Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The station of Range Attacks Empty
PostSubject: The station of Range Attacks   The station of Range Attacks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:33 pm

GRACE THORNTON

After learning about survival, I head to the Ranged Station and grab a bow and some arrows. I have never used any of these equipment but if I practice enough, I will find my specialty weapon. I aim my bow at the target and shoot. I hit the shoulder. Not bad for my first try. I practice a bit more and after a number of tries I finally hit the heart. I look around to see if anyone saw that, but decide that they were too busy practicing as well and so I continue to use the bow. Even though I still miss from time to time, I am more consistent at hitting the target. I think the bow and arrows are my specialty, I think. I still have to try out the others though.
Whilst at the Ranged Station, I plan out what I will do to get as high as a score I can and I think, show them a variety of things. Show them my survival skills, show them my aggressive side, show them my athletic side. Show them that I am a tribute with a chance of winning.
Back to top Go down

The station of Range Attacks
Page 1 of 1