The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hall of Victors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Hall of Victors Left_bar_bleue150/150The Hall of Victors Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Hall of Victors Empty
PostSubject: The Hall of Victors   The Hall of Victors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:47 am

Welcome to the...
The Hall of Victors Hall_o10

Welcome to the area known as the Hall of Victors. Here you will find an area honoring each and every victor of the games held here on this site with such information as what district they were from, number of kills at the end of the game, private session scores and even a quick biography. This is a constant work in progress as we are adding more victors to the list every few months.

...Now without further ado...
Please step forth into the halls and learn what you will about each of the tributes who have risen about the other 23 in their games in order to reach this spot

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Hall of Victors Left_bar_bleue150/150The Hall of Victors Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Victors   The Hall of Victors Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:01 am

26th Annual Games • Jacob Barker

Name: Jacob Barker
User: Gazimu
District: 7, Lumber
Training Score: 7
Number of Kills: 4
Age when they Won: 13

Biography:
Born and raised in the wooded areas of District 7, Jacob Barker is one of the youngest victors and most able tributes from the lumber district. He grew up with his father, and in his everyday life gained skills that his father made sure to help him learn just in case he was ever picked for the games. Small and fast, Jacob was a force to be reckoned with when he wielded a blade, specifically an axe or two. Jacob allied himself with both the male and female tributes of District 6 and the female tribute from District 4. One of the main attackers in his group, he made every attack and fight interesting with his creative use of the environment and surprisingly fast movements. And after 3 months of fighting in the icy cold surrounded by caves Jacob pushed ahead as the victor after the deaths of his fellow tributes. Now 6 years after the games, Jacob is now 20 years old and has grown quite a bit compared to his days in the games. He is now a retired mentor for tributes chosen to represent District 7, his spot now taken over by the also young victor Errik White.

Memorable Quote(s):

"They probably think I don't have a chance, and they may be right..."
    • "Let the games begin"
    • "It was a bit bloodier than I'd thought it would be"

27th Annual Games • Hunter Smith

Name:Hunter Smith
User: Rccheetah
District: 4, Fishing
Training Score: 8
Number of Kills: 5
Age when they Won: 17

Biography:
Growing up on the sandy shores of District 4, Hunter Smith trained as a career and even gained great renown for his master spear work. Allying himself with the career pack which consisted of both tributes from District 2 and his district partner with whom he had a well known romantic involvement with. Hunter was one of the most dangerous members of the pack boasting a respectable 5 kills overall. With a nickname like "The Feared Spear" it was no surprise the amount of skill he showed using it as was obvious when he struck down his final opponent, Estrella Lennix from District 10, to take home the title of victor. Hunter is known most for being both charming and extremely confident in his skills as well as his master spear handling. Now that he is out of the games Hunter can always be found enjoying a drink or two as well as swimming when he is not being the mentor for the tributes chosen from the fishing district.

Memorable Quote(s):

"I'm going to win. For my district and I. I am the feared spear."
    • "But a girl. She doesn't like me all that much. But I can't stop thinking about her."
    • "Why can't you just die already?!"

28th Annual Games • Rhea Glass

Name: Rhea Glass (now known as Rhea Glass-Tobias)
User: Ari
District: 5, Power
Training Score: 6
Number of Kills: 3
Age when they Won: 17

Biography:
Everyone remembers the moment during the District 5 Reapings when the young, blonde girl raised her hands and said those fateful words, "I volunteer as tribute. I volunteer..." From then on, the people of the Capitol knew who Rhea Glass was. The volunteer from District 5 who tried to save the life of her twin brother's close friend. Winning the hearts of quite a few generous sponsors and even a few of her fellow tributes, Rhea was one of the most charming people to compete in the games to date. Allying herself with the career pack at first then eventually joining up with the group lead by the female District 12 tribute, Rhea went through a few alliances before getting to the end. Being drugged, losing the boy she had a budding romance with and changing alliances, the games proved to be eventful for Rhea. She faced off against her previous career ally, Skye Walker from District 4 in the final two and brought him down to claim the title and go home to her twin brother and father. Now that the games are over, Rhea has taken up a hobby is fashion and clothing as well as being the current mentor for the District 5 tributes.

Memorable Quote(s):

"I volunteer as tribute. I volunteer..."
    • "But I think I will be able to handle the careers. Considering they asked me to join them."
    • "This....this is for Kaspar. Now die."

29th Annual Games • Rafe Terrn

Name: Rafe Terrn
User: Gazimu
District: 2, Masonry
Training Score: 9
Number of Kills: 6
Age when they Won:17

Biography:
Career at heart and cousin to the infamous Flint Terrn, Rafe Terrn had much to prove and a lot of pressure to go and perform. Hailing from a well known career district, Rafe had trained his whole life to take the glory that comes with claiming victory in the games. Determined to go back to his girlfriend, Rafe used that motivation to drive him to victory and didn't let even the strongest competitors stop him. A favorite from the get go, he was ranked number one based on his private training score and his victory was no surprise. Known most for dual wielding a pair of cutlasses, Rafe is a skilled swordsman and cut down much of his competition easily. Allied with and of course a main part of the career pack that year, him, his district partner and the female tribute from District 7 easily dominated over the other tributes and secured an all District 2 final where he faced off against former alliance member Lenina Cross. Away from the games he now lives the high life alongside his victor wife Astrid, enjoying his retirement from mentoring for the time being.

Memorable Quote(s):

"Beautiful day for a bloodbath, don't you all agree?"
    • "We can call him Mr. Snuggles in honor of the occasion, now lets go kill something"
    • "Keep your friends close, and your enemies, right by your side"

Last edited by Ari on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Victors   The Hall of Victors Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:00 pm

30th Annual Games • Nicanor Radke

Name: Nicanor Radke
User: Yeomen
District: 12, Coal Mining
Training Score: 7
Number of Kills: 1
Age when they Won: 16

Biography:
Born and raised in the poorest district in Panem, Nicanor Radke was already at a disadvantage when he stepped into the arena. Not only was he not considered as well trained as the careers from the richer districts but he had suffered through health problems as a child. Known throughout the 30th Annual Games as part of the "star-crossed lovers" duo from District 12 by having a budding relationship with his partner Lori Sullivan, Nicanor kept her close until she died on the very last day of the games. One of the quickest final 4 in the history of the games lasting only a half a day, both Lori and the male tribute from District 11 fell simultaneously leaving the female tribute from District 4, Becky Harrison, to battle in the final 2. While Nicanor had only one kill under his name he did not disappoint killing her in only one hit from him. Currently not a mentor due to his health, Nicanor keeps a bow close at hand in honor of his lost love and keeps mainly to himself saying that he stays out of the spotlight in order to focus on his own well being. The Capitol eagerly awaits the day when Nicanor is well enough to join them once again and take up his spot as mentor, though no one seems to know when or if that will happen.

Memorable Quote(s):

"I.... Love.... You."
    • "You should know better then that District 2"
    • "I am going to end this your way."

31st Annual Games • Spencer Watts

Name: Spencer Watts
User: Ari
District: 3, Electronics
Number of Kills: 6
Age when they Won: 18

Biography:
Definitely one of the smartest tributes to ever compete in the games, Spencer Watts boasts an extremely high IQ and the athletic ability of a slug. Staying as a lone wolf for the majority of the games it wasn't until about halfway through his time in the arena when he joined up with his one and only ally. Highly ranked and scored though watching the way he attacked and avoided attacks you would never know that. Spencer's most memorable moments were both the large pit trap he made that trapped the girl from District 12 and the moment when he killed his ally Solange from District 2. Whether it was his great height, wide stride or dumb luck he was almost untouchable and only sustained only one major injury which proved to bring him victory in the end. Even in the final two where he faced of against Amy Jayne, the career from District 1, his ability to avoid attacks proved to be his saving grace. Though it has only been a short time since his victory he has continued his pursuit of knowledge and intends to use this to help the future tributes from District 3.

Memorable Quote(s):

"BINK!"
    • "...and I'm rambling again."
    • "I am so sorry Solange. I am. I wish it could be different and I wish we didn't have to do this...any of this. But please, I only ask that you can forgive me."

32nd Annual Games • Errik White

Name: Errik White
User: Hawk
Age when they Won: 12

Biography:
When the 12 year old boy raised his hand to volunteer from District 7, most people thought he was looking for a death sentence. And maybe he was, but at the end of the day the young boy named Errik White came out victorious. Attributing his motivation to avenging his fallen brother who died in the games earlier he became one of the more popular tributes in the Capitol and in turn many sponsors fell in love with the young boy. Wielding a pair of throwing knives he easily made his way through the arena with hardly anything that could stop him on his way to the finals where he faced off against his final opponent, Lupa Avian of District 9, which made him the youngest victor to date. Acting as a lone wolf for a majority of the games meant that Errik was both self sufficient and more then capable when it came to surviving. Errik now acts as the mentor for the District 7 tributes after his victory as well still being known as the Capitol's favorite young person.

Memorable Quote(s):

• "I am most definitely in these games entirely for him. He was my hero, and he is the reason why I am going to be a threat."
    • "You ungrateful pig."
    • "I'm sorry."

33rd Annual Games • Astrid Splints

Name: Astrid Splints (Now known as Astrid Splints-Terrn)
User: Sorella
District: 2, Masonry
Number of Kills: 8

Biography:
Astrid Splint had everything going for her when she entered the games after being reaped for District 2. With not only a family history of victory in the arena but she also had the experience from training with her boyfriend, Rafe Terrn, who also won during his time in the arena. Both charming and capable, Astrid Splints had no real troubles during her time in the arena except of course with a few tributes who happened to stand in her way. Her main alliance was with the career pack, which consisted of both tributes from Districts 2 and 4 as well as the boy from District 7; and it was with their help, namely Anders Yorke her district partner, she was able to make it to the end without any real injuries except for one final one on her leg. Which in the end was what lead to her victory against her final opponent, Frank Orion the lone wolf from District 12. Astrid had many memorable moments in the arena, which made the 33rd games one of the most exciting to date but the thing everyone always remembers was the proposal to her mentor and boyfriend of marriage. Now after her victory she not only takes over the place as the District 2 mentor but also goes by the name Astrid Splints-Terrn.

Memorable Quote(s):

• "Keep up with the compliments and you'll make me blush."
    • "I know this will follow me around for the rest of my life, but I don't care, I'm going to still keep living for the people who care."
    • "I'll win for our district, I promise."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Victors   The Hall of Victors Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:42 pm

WORK IN PROGRESS

34th Annual Games • Kira Argonath

Name: Kira Agornath
User: Maybeth
District: 5, Power
Age when they Won: 16

Biography:
Kira Argonath had a hard childhood in District 5. Her father trained her in sword-fighting, and with his high expectations and self-taught skills, she was soon one of the best fighters in her district. Unlike other families in her district, the Argonaths were wealthy and wanted their daughter to be a victor. Kira never felt much love and attention from her parents, and they hardly ever let her go out, so she closed herself off to other people. She never really made friends or formed close relationships and simply got what she needed from people and then left them. GAMES PART COMING SOON (allies, betrayed, death, killed, blah)

Memorable Quote(s):

• "Standing against Capitol, didn't mean you were brave."
    • "It is so freaking terrible, the sight of two dead people, killed by your hands."
    • "You're the last one, I'm ever killing."

35th Annual Games • Derald Hafer

Name: Derald Hafer
User: Chiiyoko
District: 10, Livestock
Number of Kills: 5

Biography:
Though Derald had a good few early-to-mid teen years in District 10, soon he found that all his friends seemed to be leaving him. He kept a smile on his face though, always preferring to make the best of situations and have a good time rather than brood and complain. Even when he was reaped for the the 35th Annual Hunger Games, Derald kept his head up and his happy-go-lucky attitude helped him win over both a lot of capitol citizens and many tributes. He even managed to snag a pair of noticeably tight pants after the twins from D6 stole all the clothes. Though his alliance was with three other tributes, he immediately hit it off best with Alexavier Fuchs of District 12. With a misplaced pick-up line and nicknames to last the ages, the two boys began a bromance unlike any other in any previous games. They stuck together until the end, racing through the Games as a seemingly unstoppable pair, but eventually their fate was set in an inescapable death match during the Final Two. Derry and Xavy were forced into one of the most heartbreaking battles in the history of the Hunger Games, but eventually, after many tears had been shed both by the tributes and all those watching, Derald Hafer managed to kill his brother in arms and became the victor of the 35th Games. He now resides in the Victor's Village in District 10, haunted by regrets and memories but still able to look at the world in a positive way despite his sorrows. Derald has survived his first year of mentoring without too much emotional trauma and is making new friends in his district. He likes to think that Xavy is still watching over him, supporting him, and being the ultimate ghost wingman.

Memorable Quote(s):

•  "At least I still have those pants. That's gotta be somethin', right?"
    • "Shut up, Xavy."
    • "...Or it could've been big foot."

36th Annual Games • Norman Rowe

Name: Norman Rowe
User: Raivis Elegante
Training Score: 8
Number of Kills: 4

Biography:
dinos, aspen, piggyback, sad battle 1, sassy, leda assist, sad battle 2, intense, victory

Memorable Quote(s):

• "My partner told me to be as sassy as hell for her, sweetheart."
    • "Apple Lord Supreme strikes again."
    • "I'm sorry not sorry, Leda. It's been a party knowing you."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Victors   The Hall of Victors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hall of Victors
Page 1 of 1