The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a lazy night to relax

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just a lazy night to relax Left_bar_bleue150/150Just a lazy night to relax Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Just a lazy night to relax Empty
PostSubject: Just a lazy night to relax   Just a lazy night to relax Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Derald snuck out of the house late at night and took a stroll over to a barn that was abandoned sometime back. He had been so busy he never really took the time to come over and explore this place before. Yeah, might as well be doin' it in the middle of the night while everyone's asleep. Real smart, he thought to himself. Somehow Derald didn't want to stay at home. He'd just hang around here until dawn breaks or somethin' before headin' back. The night air was still and not a single strand of grass moved. So much for a breezy walk. The night was pretty much a very lazy one. You could even hear it in the crickets! Derald stretched out his hands before pulling the barn door open. It creaked a little and he paused, hoping not to wake people up.

Dusk saw her owner sneak out and she tagged along following behind him before bumping into his legs as he stopped to open the door. Derald turned to see his companion and gave her a pat and smile before heading in. "Guess when they say it's abandoned, it really is as abandoned as them ghost town ain't it?" Derald commented to Dusk in a whisper as he picked a spot be the sides that had some hay and laid down on it. He left the door open to let more light get in since it was creepily dark if he closed it. It was still quite close by the houses and he wouldn't wanna crank up some of the old farmers by disturbin' them. Dusk huffed in reply, and the dust on the floor flew and danced up in the air before settling back down again. The dog curled on top of her owner and decided it as her spot to sleep for the night. Derald stroked that sleepin' ball of fur before decidin' to doze off himself. Somehow, he felt that he wasn't gonna get much sleep though.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just a lazy night to relax Left_bar_bleue150/150Just a lazy night to relax Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Just a lazy night to relax   Just a lazy night to relax Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Talmon: Get the party started

Talmon had come to the barn every night since it was abandoned by his fathers company. He always saw himself as sort of the leader there, as did most other people. This was the one time of day where Talmon was socially accepted and happy.

Talmon had a plan for everything and when his lookout men said they saw a person coming towards the barn he told everyone to get to their hiding places. They sat silently for seconds on top of minutes. Then the Dior opens and Talmon watches from the second floor as the boy walks in. He whistles and says
"Guys, its just derald" everybody comes back out and the lights switch on as the socialization resumes. Talmon walks up to the visitor "umm... Hey Derald"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just a lazy night to relax   Just a lazy night to relax Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:14 am

Derald was still half way into dozing off when he could feel the light shine down, and it definitely wasn't the moon or sun. Where was he again? He stirred when he heard something call his name. "Go'way..." he mumbled, bringing up a hand and try to swat away whoever it was. It was only when the memories came rushing back then did he jolt up. Dusk got startled and shot her head up, colliding with her owner. Derald chuckled and rubbed his forehead, taking a glance around the once empty barn which was now filled with teenagers hanging around. He came to face Talmon, someone whom he have met occasionally. "Talmon? What are ya'll doin' here? It's like.. 3am or somethin'. Might as well be invitin' those peacekeepers to have a drink too," Derald asked half-awake, covering a yawn right after. He had never thought a place like this would ever get this crowded. After a whole day of farm work, Derald would take up sleep over a party any time.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Just a lazy night to relax   Just a lazy night to relax Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:25 pm

---District 10---Male---17---

I had just moved here from district 3. They had me family relocated from the district and placed here because of our successful business. It was soImething about their new tactic required them to be in district 10. District 10 is sure nice, but I miss 3. Although there wasn't really anything left there for me. All my friends were dead, it was time for a fresh start. Maybe this is just fate giving me a hand. 

I don't know what triggered it, but I had woken up and couldn't fall back to sleep. I decided this wasn't useful, so I was going for a walk. Now I come across a barn, but it looks pretty old. However it's loud inside and you can see it from a mile away. Then I see there are guards outside. They seem to see me, and go inside. Then the barn seems to just shut down. I Stan reluctantly outside, debating whether or not to go in. I end up stepping inside. Everybody is bundled up, looking almost afraid of me. "Oh uh... Hi. I don't mean to cause any harm, I'm new around here and just finding my way around... I'm uh.. I'm Max."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just a lazy night to relax   Just a lazy night to relax Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Derald didn't get his answer from Talmon, or maybe he did and he wasn't listening, as he just sat there in a daze when the whole crowd took cover and silence replaced the noise again, not really bothering to do the same since the hay stack he laid on was in the far corner. Not too long later, another stranger came into the barn. The loud noises only continued after he introduced himself and Derald decided to get up, stretching himself and yawning once more before he walked up to the new guy. If sleep wasn't an option might as well make full use of this. Dusk shook herself to chase away the drowsiness and went after her owner, sitting by his legs. "Hey there, the name's Derald. So ya new here huh? Ain't gettin' much sleep?" Derald stuck his hand out, introducing himself to him.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just a lazy night to relax   Just a lazy night to relax Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:22 am

---District 10---Male---17---

Dane had been sitting at the top level of the barn and was being very uncharacteristic of himself as he just sat quietly as people talked all around him. Maybe it had been the work he had done all day or the hour but he was having more fun just sitting there letting stuff go on around him. But that was when he heard a familiar voice and one that wasn't so familiar. Dane scooted himself over to the edge of the top level and hung upside down as he looked to Derald. "Oh hey Beefy, what're you doing here? Trouble sleeping?" He asked with a joking tone in his voice and a wide smile on his face. He looked oddly like the Cheshire Cat with how he positioned himself. Dane then looked over to the unfamiliar voice that belonged to another boy, "Hey there Curly, names Dane." Dane dropped down with a flip and landed with both feet on the ground and stood in front of him with his hand reached out for a handshake. "Sorry about Legs over there, he isn't very sociable." He tilted his head towards Talmon who was busy doing his own thing. "No offense...but why couldn't any of the people who came in here been any ladies?" Dane looked around for a moment then turned back to the two boys with a wide smile on his face.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just a lazy night to relax   Just a lazy night to relax Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Beverly "Bev" Muse
---Female---17---District 10---

Beverly had been walking around the district wandering around in quiet places just doing her own thing minding her own business, just for once she wanted to be away from her mother and find somewhere to be where her mother wouldn't find her. bev kept wandering around off in her own little world when she came into view of a barn. To go into it or to not was a toss up and she wasn't sure what to do but she eventually walked up to it and she was hesitant at first but slowly opened the barn door and it creaked a bit and and when opened she didn't expect to see people inside so it startled her and gave her a small jump. "Holy." She mumbled under her breath. "Uh, hello?" She called out to the boys she saw there that were present.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just a lazy night to relax   Just a lazy night to relax Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Derald looked up to see a familiar face grinning down at him. He returned it and replied sarcastically as Dane slipped down from the second level of the barn, "nah, I'm totally here just to be your wingman to pick up girls." He gestured his thumb to the crowd of guys behind them, looking around, waving to random people, as if what wingmen do. Derald didn't really know what they do though. "Maybe 'cause they actually have some sense in the 'noggin to do what people do at night; sleep," he stifled a yawn and decided to sit down on the hay again. It was too late at night to be standing up and Derald stroked his Border Collie that made herself at home by his feet. "What's with this place anyways? Never really noticed much about this till recently," he asked, not really directing it to anybody. Maybe it was to Dane, or maybe it was to Talmon, he didn't know. The lack of sleep was starting to get to his head probably. Derald glanced back up after hearing a female voice, sticking out from the rest and the guys' chatter. "Looks like your wish was your command, Dane," Derald grinned at him, waving to the girl as she approached them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a lazy night to relax   Just a lazy night to relax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a lazy night to relax
Page 1 of 1