The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this creepy place?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What is this creepy place?! Left_bar_bleue150/150What is this creepy place?! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

What is this creepy place?! Empty
PostSubject: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:43 am

What is this creepy place?! 5m9g7
What is this creepy place?! Tumblr_makd9zzU6J1rwujvf

Amaya stumbled past the bushes and encountered a huge and old looking house. She was heading towards what seemed to be a party before somehow, she lost the way and had to just fumble around. Amaya glanced around but all that stood in front of her was that house. Every instinct was telling her to get out of there, but where would she go?Amaya surveyed her surroundings once more, looking for anyone -definitely not anything- around, maybe she wasn't alone, and that someone was stuck in this bizarre situation. The house irked of bad vibes. And she hadn't even stepped into the house yet! She sighed, and then shook her head with a slight smile on her face. "This is crazy," Amaya told herself as she walked up to the door, ready to grab the door knob and find out how to get out if here and hopefully to find someone somewhere.

Last edited by Sadako on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What is this creepy place?! Left_bar_bleue150/150What is this creepy place?! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:25 pm

A creaky door was heard behind Amaya, but it wasn't visible. Slow footsteps began to sound from everywhere, above, below, behind and in front of her. Was someone there?
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:00 pm

What is this creepy place?! Download.php?text=Chance%20Greyson&name=Movie%20%20-%20Sin%20City

What is this creepy place?! Tumblr_m2btqjVCb91qgz50y 

---District 4---Male---15---

"See you later." I say to my friends and give them a thumbs up. I walk into the Haunted House, not sure what to expect. I had watched a bunch of horror movies on my 15th birthday, so I think I'm prepared for whatever they can throw at me. When I walk in, the door shuts behind me with a bang. I step forward cautiously. "Hello?" I say. Nothing. I walk on, looking around at all the nooks and crannies. I can't see much though.  I start to walk forward farther into the place when I hear the door open behind me and light fills the room. I turn around. "Hello?" There is a girl by the door. "Oh hi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Star Caelum was having the best day of her life- er, death. She had always wanted to be or contact a ghost, and now her dream had finally come true. She snuck up behind the people she saw and put on her best creepy grin. "We know who you are..." she whispered, flickering every now and then in and out of transparency. "Don't be frightened... we only want to play..."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:34 pm

The footsteps continued to creak across the floorboards around the two, even after chance had stopped walking.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:24 pm

What is this creepy place?! Tumblr_ma43xyPxm91rwujvf

Amaya went in and closed the door before hearing someone greet her. She turned quickly to see a boy standing in front of her a little across the room and she sighed in relief, finding someone else. "Hi! I'm Amaya, are you from the districts?" she grinned to him and waved before taking in the surroundings of the house. It was like those kinds of houses that always had rumors. Bad rumors. Just standing there gave her the creeps, but she walked towards the boy for a clearer look under the dimness of the place. "So , uh, any idea where are we..? I kinda got lost somewhere along the way," Amaya kinda awkwardly asked, since it was a silly thing to ask, but she got lost among the forests and ended up here. Before anything else happened the floorboards continues to make those dreary awful sounds and someone whispered from behind them. Amaya jumped a little and turned to see someone, or something, with a grin on her face. She had to take a step back to let all of it sink in and stare at the girl. "Oh, well... Hello there," Amaya smile awkwardly to the girl that seem to be translucent through the air. It was definitely a weird house!

Last edited by Sadako on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:27 pm

[Just BTW, the characters are aware of where they are, its like a non-canon event]
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:09 am

What is this creepy place?! Download.php?text=Chance%20Greyson&name=Movie%20%20-%20Sin%20City

What is this creepy place?! Tumblr_m9ovxyHw8Z1rtq97co3_250 

"Nice to meet you Amaya" I say, still looking around and pacing around the place. "Yeah I'm from the districts. District four to be exact." That's when I hear the footsteps. "I'm so scared!" I say mockingly with a laugh. "You can do better." But I feel cold air on the back of my neck making the hairs stand up and me shiver. "Ghosts!" I say in my best scared voice. 'We know who you are...' "Oh shit!" I scream turning around frightened. "Looks like I stand corrected." I say with a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What is this creepy place?! Left_bar_bleue0/150What is this creepy place?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:44 am

Megan quietly drifted in the haunted house. She recalled the very last scene in her life:When Joshoua Faraday had kiled her mercilessly in the 28th hunger games. She heard the terrifed comments of two teenagers-apparently, they were alive-and hid in a corner.One of them sounded extremely familiar to her. She stole a glance and was shocked badly.

Amaya Walker

Megan hurridly drifted out of the place.

OOC:Sowwy. It's. For a special reunion post.

Last edited by Aughost on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:45 am

(Oh. Well.. that was awkward. xD sorry! Guess I'll just edit them and say she got lost or something Razz)

Last edited by Sadako on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What is this creepy place?! Left_bar_bleue0/150What is this creepy place?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:46 am

(Okay^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Star giggled. "Don't be frightened. We only want to be your friend." She tilted her head to the side and smiled eerily. "We can be your best friend forever. We'll never betray you, never abandon you, never put you in harm's way," she whispered, leaning in. "We'll never let you go..."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:06 pm

What is this creepy place?! Tumblr_ma49hdAdiD1rwujvf

"Great! I'm from district four as well!" Amaya grinned, glad to meet someone from her district at least. She laughed a little, seeing his reactions, "you stand corrected indeed." As the ghost girl began to talk to them again, in a creepier way then before, Amaya took another step back while she leaned in. "Yeah that's great and all but I think I'll pass on this one," Amaya replied and took another step back before grabbing his arm and announced with a smile, "Run!" This house could be fun afterall! The ghost girl would probably catch up to them in no time but Amaya had the sudden urge to snoop around the house.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:44 am

What is this creepy place?! Tumblr_m3uym6UAtB1qevx2eo2_250 

"Oh that's cool, I haven't seen anyone from our district here yet. Well, except that hot-shot Hunter, you know, 27th victor? I passed him by I think." The ghost girl speaks even creepier than she did before but this time I don't jump. I just whisper, "You're a f**ing creep." Then I smile. "Oh that's too bad. No offensive, but I'd rather have a BFF that's a little more.... I dunno, sexy." I say while evaluating the looks of the ghostly figure. Amaya grabs my arm. 'Run!' I run with her, looking back at the ghost and giving it a wink. "So uh... Where do we go now?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:21 am

What is this creepy place?! Tumblr_ma0dlrcizq1rwujvf

"Oh yeah, Hunter. Don't think I saw him around here, considering I haven't seen anyone here!" Amaya scratched her head as she replied, not really wanting to think about the Games anytime soon. Amaya ran across the hallway to the stairs before stopping to look behind. "I think you just made a very pissed off ghost there," Amaya grinned, "nice." She caught her breath and looked around where she had apparently led them. The house was huge and it would be easy to get lost, but heck, she was already lost! Amaya shrugged and pointed to the stairs, "how 'bout up?" She stepped onto the first few steps to make sure they don't break since the creaking of them definitely sound like they were threatening to break if they took another step. "You never told me your name," Amaya spoke to him as she took another step up and turned to him.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:48 pm

What is this creepy place?! Tumblr_lxm36870mU1rn4l40o7_400 

"Hey, I always like having a little fun even when it comes to ghosts." I say with a grin. I shrug when Amaya suggests we go upstairs. 'Sure. Let's go." I give her a quick wink an run up the stairs. What's the worst thing that could happen? This is a Haunted House, I'm expected this place to be at least kinda huge, filled with things that are supposed to scare and knock me off guard. Hopefully I can keep my cool, and have a little fun with this. Once Amaya and I are up the stairs, I look around. There isn't much but empty hallways. However there are a ton of doors, but I have no idea where they lead to. For all I know it could be room full of delicious cake, or deadly snakes. "Uh.... Maybe we should try going in some rooms?" I suggest.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:49 pm

What is this creepy place?! Tumblr_ma43o3RHyy1rwujvf

Amaya rolled her eyes and smiled as he ran past her and winked. He never really answered her question but she'll go with it. Amaya ran up the stairs to catch up with him and looked around the second floor. There were doors everywhere and the hallways, though empty, was just as creepy. "Sure!" Amaya agreed and went up to one of them, "let's try this one." She grinned and turned the doorknob, not really knowing what to expect from here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this creepy place?!   What is this creepy place?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this creepy place?!
Page 1 of 1