The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will Lounge for Medical Kit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Will Lounge for Medical Kit Left_bar_bleue150/150Will Lounge for Medical Kit Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Will Lounge for Medical Kit Empty
PostSubject: Will Lounge for Medical Kit   Will Lounge for Medical Kit Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Rafe Terrn
Will Lounge for Medical Kit Rafeterrn

Rafe sat on a couch in the Sponsors Building, watching the games unfold. It was getting close to 10 at night, but the Capitol was still buzzing. Relaxed, Rafe let all his worries about his tributes go away for a little bit. He was waiting, earlier today he'd put up a notice on the Sponsor Board indicating he was looking to talk to sponsors, he'd gotten a few small time spenders, but he was waiting on a big shot who would get Axel a medkit, the Pack would need more than one to keep themselves going in this arena.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Will Lounge for Medical Kit Left_bar_bleue150/150Will Lounge for Medical Kit Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Will Lounge for Medical Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Lounge for Medical Kit   Will Lounge for Medical Kit Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:23 pm

I walked over to area where the couches were, I saw another kid standing there. I recognized him as the kid that won last years games. I sat down on one of the couches.
Back to top Go down

Will Lounge for Medical Kit
Page 1 of 1