The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terrn Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Terrn Residence - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Terrn Residence - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Terrn Residence - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Terrn Residence - Page 3 Pic_1193419620_1
Astrid Splints
---District 2---Female---17---

Astrid looked at Rafe as he spoke about what was difficult for him and when he had doubts about the games. She continued to listen and eventually rested her hand on his cheek softly and she gave him a faint smile. After he finished she gave a slight nod to him.

After thinking for a bit she opened her mouth to speak. "Well, you over came Lenina, you beat twenty three others in a game of death." She said and then continued, "You came back home and you beat all the odds, and you know, district two would be very lonely without you and if you came home dead, I would most likely be upset." Astrid lost the smile she had, had on her face earlier. When she remembered how he mentioned how she was who he spoke to everyday here and it was the best, she grinned at that. "Of course I'm the best to talk to, also it was better you didn't talk to the others, you talk to others a whole lot you learn more about them and the more you do that the more difficulties you set up for yourself later." She said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Terrn Residence - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Terrn Residence - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Rafe Terrn
Terrn Residence - Page 3 Rafeterrn

Rafe smirked, "I wouldn't have had problems with killing most of them even if I knew them" he said. "I was going home, I wasn't going to let any sort of friendly moment with the person I was fighting disturb that" he added, positive of his words. Rafe put his hand over Astrid's, against his cheek. Her hands were soft, it was a soothing feeling, which was almost strange. "No newly made friendship was going to override the most important relationship in my life" he said, resolute. "Not a chance".
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid smirked as he told her about how things were. "Well was I worth coming home to or what? That welcome back home night was pretty productive." She said with a grin planted on her face now. That was when he placed his had on top of hers. His hands were of course bigger than hers and they were warm, warmer than hers at least. It was a comforting feeling. "I went out of the district again." She said quietly and softly to him. She decided to tell him about her little adventure, she'd tell him sometime later anyway, so why not now? Especially when this was when they were having a lazy day just talking and what not anyway.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:20 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled as he felt how cool her hands were. What did she do, put them on ice all night? He absently began rubbing the tops of her hands with his thumbs to help warm them up. "Oh, and how was your little trip without me?" he asked, grinning. Maybe she was only bringing it up now because something bad happened, she seemed sort of reluctant, the way she had brought it up all out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:29 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid didn't move her hand away, she liked that he hand been warming her hand up and it made her give a small smile. That was when he how her little trip was without him. She went with a short answer to start off. "It was interesting." Astrid said trailing off. She took a breath in. "I was just enjoying the view from the trees and as I explored a bit more and found a small waterfall.. As I came back over to the fence I didn't notice the peacekeeper near by, the one that walks along the fence, I wasn't really thinking so I think he might have come to the conclusion it was a human but it may have just passed off as an animal. Either way, if I had been caught I would have been whipped, that was very clear when another peacekeeper was speaking to me..So I think they are suspicious of me and they probably keep a good watch on me now." Astrid said finishing her little story and closed her eyes for a brief moment and then opened them again. "I haven't gone near the fence since." Astrid said looking at him, "I'm too scared to." She said finally admitting that she herself had a fear, Astrid feared something and she actually admitted it to someone, that didn't happen often.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:46 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe felt bad for Astrid, listening to her experience. He huddled in closer to her and wrapped his arms around her, like an embrace. "Don't worry Astrid" he said softly, "We all have things we're afraid of". Rafe had an idea of how she would try to counter this, but he would ignore those thoughts until asked. He rubbed her back comfortingly, hoping he'd warmed her hands at least a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:14 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid accepted Rafe's embrace. Astrid hadn't actually felt things like hugs, embraces, and all this sort of stuff since she was little. It was when her big sister went off into the games, her mom went crazy, and her brother died. That everything happened and of course the games made Astoria bitter despite the face she put on and how she acted, so often times her childhood was mostly neglect although she knows her sister tries. Astrid buried her face in Rafe's chest letting him hold her. "Being afraid of things means you're weak." Astrid mumbled at him not even moving.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:22 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe put his chin on Astrid's head softly. "No, being afraid and crumbling in the face of that fear makes you weak" he says. "You didn't crumble, that makes you stronger as a person, stronger even than the so called fearless" he said. Feeling as if he'd said something marginally meaningful, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid couldn't help but smile at his words. They were meaningful, yes, but they were also a bit cheesy. She pulled her face away to look at him again. "You know, it's meaningful and cheesy but you're cute when you say it so it doesn't matter." Astrid said and kissed his nose before resting her head on his shoulder. "Is there anything you're afraid of?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled as he felt her kiss his nose. "I'm always cute" he got in quickly as she said about it. She asked if he was afraid of anything. "Well, I was afraid of the possibility of dying in the Games, when I was hurt in the final Three and Two and it seemed at least possible." he said, thinking back to how many cuts he had while he fought Lenina. "I'm also scared of losing you" he said hesitantly. He could have filled the air with so many reasons why, but he wasn't sure how stupid he would sound.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid laughed a little bit as he got in his small comment. She let it go and didn't comment further on it, letting him have this one. Astrid then listened to what he said were his fears and she thought on it for a few moments and then took a breath in. "Well, you over came one fear and you made it home alive." She said and then when he had made his comment on his second fear she gave him a small smile. "Well, is that in all regards, whether it be me leaving, me dying in the games. Just anything like that?" She asked him. "I can make that fear lesser by saying that I don't plan on leaving you, unless for some reason you want to get rid of me. I can't say much about me ever being in the games though." She said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe frowned, "I don't think there could ever be a reason to even want to try and get rid of you Astrid" he said, surprised she would think that a possibility. She also had mentioned being in the games. "You won't be in the games, the odds of that are super low" he says firmly, he didn't want Astrid to even think about having to go through the Games. He decided to try and get this on to another topic. "Hey, want to go for a walk or something?" he asked, smiling crookedly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid sighed, "Sorry, I didn't mean to say something like that, I just don't think before I speak." She said softly. Astrid nodded as he assured her about the games and that she had low chances of being in the games. She knew they would be low but they were still possible. That was when he decided to change the topic and she was understandable to that. She smirked, "I thought Mr.Victor over here needed his rest." She teased, "But yea we could go for a walk." She said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, "Mr. Victor needs his rest, yes, but he doesn't need to go into a vegetable state for a month" he said, getting up and off the couch. He turned and put his arms around Astrid, lifting her up off the couch to her feet. "So, any ideas on where to go? I sort of haven't been out in a while" he says, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid laid there on the couch for a bit as he got up off the couch and a few moments later his arms wrapped around her picking her up. She smiled at him, "You know, I'm going to get fat if you keep picking me up." She said bugging him and then whe she was placed on her feet straightened her clothes. "I don't know where to go, we can always walk into the central part of the district where most of the stuff happens. I may have been here for the whole month but doesn't mean I did a whole lot." She said and walked towards the door waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe fixed his belt and walked over to the door slowly and casually. He stood in the doorway for a second, taking the moment to grab Astrid's hand gently. He started walking out the door, letting his eyes adjust to the light from the sun. He'd been inside for a while. "So, to the Central District?" he asked, to just confirm.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid waited as he slowly made his way over to the door. She stood there with on hand on her hip as she waited for him. When he came to step in the doorway for a little while her hand slipped from her hip as he took her other hand gently. She followed him out of the door and shut the door behind them. "Central district." She said confirming on where they were headed. "Who knows, maybe there will be something of entertainment there." She said shrugging. Astrid started to look around the area, though she had been here many times she still thought it was something nice to look at.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:29 pm

...Later in the day

Rafe Terrn
Rafe stepped up to the Training Center's entrance. "Remember how you claim you can beat me?" he says, smirking back at Astrid as he takes her hand and walks into the Center. He wanted to see if she'd trained at all since he left, because if she hadn't, well, he would get to have some fun at her expense.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Astrid Splints

When they had walked up to the training centre she was actually shocked he had come here out of all the places they had. She groaned a bit and followed him inside and she looked up at him. "Rafey, you're going to beat me, you always do." She said hitting him lightly and looked around the training centre. She hadn't trained as much as she used to when Rafe was there and being in the training centre when Rafe wasn't here just felt wrong too, there was no one to no longer bug but now he was back and wanted to test her skills and if she had been training.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:02 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked and walked on to one of the Training Mats, turning to face Astrid. "Come on, no weapons, just skill, it'll be fun and you get to hit me" he says. Giving her a 'you know you're tempted' kind of look. "I'll even go easy on you if you want" he said, grinning. If nothing else, that comment would set her into motion, Astrid didn't like to be treated like she needed it easy.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid looked at him, she hadn't trained a whole lot using her skills without weapons and now he wanted to test it. That's when he mentioned that she got to hit him and she grinned for a bit. She walked over to the mat and she stood in front of him. "Even if you do go easy on me..I'll probably still lose, I haven't really done physical training like this." Astrid said looking up at him, "It's the only training I haven't done." She said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked, "No time like the present to practice" he says. Looking down at his feet for a moment, Rafe sighs and turns from Astrid, lifting one of his feet on to a nearby bench that was bolted to the floor. "One sec, gotta tie my shoe" he said. However, Rafe's shoes were both firmly double knotted and tight to his feet. Using his leg to push off the bench at a 45 degree angle, Rafe launched himself into the air, pulling a 180 degree spin in the air and bringing his fist down at Astrid's chest, near shoulder height, intending to catch her before he landed to use his forward momentum.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid watched him for a moment as he spoke and then looked down at his shoes, she looked at them too for a brief moment. That was when he mentioned that he had to tie his shoes. Astrid didn't think much of it until last minute, "Wait.." She said and her sentence was cut off by his next movements. He had came and hit her in the chest in the upper chest area around in the shoulder. Astrid tried moving out of the way but he had still managed to hit her and she stumbled back a bit and frowned. "Rafe, that hurt." She said crossing her arms. "I don't want to hit you." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed. "Its supposed to hurt, this is combat training" he says, "And might I add you're losing badly so far" he commented. He lunged forward and flung his elbow out at Astrid's ribs, she would practice, or she would go home on a stretcher. Training time was still training time to Rafe. 'Maybe this will go under the category of Productive Bonding for the two of you' the voice said, and Rafe chuckled under his breath, watching Astrid and waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:16 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid rolled her eyes as he started to mention that it had been training and she sighed. She didn't want to fight right now, couldn't they go a few days without training? She guessed not but apparently he wasn't going to go easy on her as he took another hit at her hitting her in the ribs. Astrid got a bit angry and then she had gone tried to take a blow to the chest. Astrid wasn't too sure on what would be good hits or not but the whole point of this was to probably learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrn Residence
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next