The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terrn Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Terrn Residence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Terrn Residence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Terrn Residence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Rafe Terrn
Terrn Residence - Page 2 Rafeterrn

Rafe smirked and pulled out a pack of bacon from the fridge. He then pulled out lettuce and tomatoes. "A classic BLT then" he says, grabbing a knife and slicing up a tomato. "Want your bread toasted?" he asks, pointing at the two slices sitting on the counter with his knife. He grabbed the lettuce and cut some off for the sandwich, and then but the lettuce and tomatoes back in the fridge. He got a pan and put some slices of bacon on the stove, turning it on, and leaned back on the counter. "Well?" he said, waiting on her answer to his question.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Terrn Residence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Terrn Residence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Terrn Residence - Page 2 Pic_1193419620_1
Astrid Splints
---District 2---Female---17---

Astrid watched as he pulled out lettuce and tomato. A BLT was what was being made and she grinned, it was a good sandwich and he asked if she had wanted her bread toasted or not. She tossed it up for a few seconds but then he came over and he leaned on the counter waiting for her to reply. "Toasted." She replied to him. Astrid didn't actually know what she wanted to do after she had her sandwich. She tried to think but didn't think of too much. "Does Bricks want a small say in what we do next?" She asked with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked and flipped the bacon. He stepped over and grabbed the bread and put it in the toaster. "Maybe Bricks just wants to lie down and talk for a little bit" he says. Honestly, movement still was not his friend. Any chance he had to just lie down, relax, and talk to the person he enjoyed being around most was to be taken. 'Someone is a softie, better stay in shape for Mentoring, the tributes may want to fight you' the voice said, and Rafe's hand twitched slightly as he moved the bacon around the pan with a fork.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid moved her legs back and forth a bit, kicking the air as she did so. She really was only waiting on the bacon to cook and she could smell it. It had the smell that could probably attract anyone. Knowing the Capitol they had a perfume scented like that by now and she chuckled at her own thought. "Lying down is fine with me. Rafey is all worn out and tired still." She said teasing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked, facing the stove, "Rafey was still the better of the two this morning, for all his being tired" he said over his shoulder tauntingly. The toast popped and he took a slice out and set it on the counter, placing the Bacon, Lettuce and Tomatoes on it before setting the other slice on top. He turned off the stove and got a plate to set Astrid's sandwich on, before turning to face her.

Rafe handed her the sandwich and gave her a kiss on the cheek, before walking away to the living room. "Is that sandwich the shit or what?" he said loudly over to her, dropping backwards on to the couch. "I could start a restaurant, I'm amazing" he said, a bit quieter but still within earshot of Astrid, although he was just mentioning this to himself for kicks. "So Astrid" he shouted, "Going to come over here or just sit in the kitchen?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:24 am

Astrid Splints

After sitting there for a bit Rafe decided to make a comment up this morning and she rolled her eyes and laughed, "Rafey wishes he was the better of the two." She retorted. She watched him assemble the sandwich and put it on a plate. He turned and had now been facing her and she was grinning. The only thought that crossed her mind was how he was her bitch and made her a sandwich and she chuckled a bit again at her own though.

She was handed the plate and kissed on the cheek. She smiled at him this time as he went off into the living room still talking as usual. Astrid ignored him a bit and took a bit of her sandwich. She soon enough got off the counter and continued to eat as she slowly made her way to the living room. She came into the living room. "Does this answer your question?" She asked grinning. "Also.. your sandwich isn't made out of shit I'd hope.. It is good otherwise though." She said laughing a bit and then she came over and sat on Rafe. "You didn't have to take up the whole couch you know." She said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:47 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe stretched out on the couch as Astrid sat on his legs. "I'm just going to ignore that" he said, moving his legs apart so Astrid sunk down between them. "So, how did you manage to stay sane without me around for all that time Astrid?" he asked teasingly, knowing she could probably function just fine without him if she needed to. "Make any new friends?" he asked curiously. Maybe she had gone and found a new boy toy to keep her company while he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:55 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid soon sank in do to him moving his legs apart. Astrid didn't really care and she took another bite of her sandwich. She listened to what he said and then made sure she was finished that bite and her mouth was no longer full before speaking. "I managed it just fine, Rafey." She said and then he asked if she made any new friends and she raised an eyebrow. "Oh, new friends? Well I made a few new friends, a lot of them are hot." She she with a grin on her face obviously teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe squeezed Astrid with his legs at her comment. "And how many did you bring back to your house?" he asked, smirking. As far as he was aware, she was just teasing him. He didn't think he had anything to worry about on the relationship front. He did have it good... Victor, Rich, the greatest girlfriend ever, and her looks were just a bonus. 'Looks like Rafey is all set' the voice chimed in, almost mockingly, Rafe simply ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid laughed as he tried to squeeze her, "My sandwich will go all over you, and after you spent such a long time on creating this amazing BLT." She said in an exaggerated tone and chuckled. "How many did I bring home?" She asked herself and pretended to think on the situation. "I can't remember, just too many came back, I suppose." She said, "None as good as you though." Astrid said, she had obviously been bugging him, she wouldn't whore around the district while he was gone. If he had died then might have later on down the road started to have her standard flings like she had before. Before she had started to actually go out with Rafe, all the other guys were flings, Rafe was the first guy she had actually tried to have something more than that, if anything bad happened between the two, Astrid probably wouldn't ever do something like this again. Whether he knew it or not, he really did mean a lot to her.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe chuckled, "Aww thanks, thats a great compliment" he said teasingly. "Maybe you should finish that sandwich quicker before you drop it Astrid" he told her, laughing. He knew now that Astrid was joking, he didn't know how, it'd just come to him. He squeezed her again. "Better hurry"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:14 am

Astrid Splints

"I just have the best ones in the world." She said teasingly and then when he mentioned for her to hurry up she stuck her tongue out at him and shoved the little bit she had left into her mouth and began to finish it off. Once her mouth was free to speak without food in it she grinned. "Better, Boss?" She said joking around and then she managed to crawl over and lay on him a bit before she slowly wedged herself between the back of the couch and Rafe and she grinned. "See we can both fit" She said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:35 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe slid himself around on the couch to get to his side, facing Astrid. "Well, now you're stuck with me, aren't you" he said, resting a hand against the back of the couch above her. "So while you're here, I might as well take advantage of the couch cuddling" he says, smirking and kissing Astrid. This might be her day to tell him what to do in general, but he was allowed his fun.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:09 am

Astrid Splints

"I don't think that's such a bad thing." Astrid said grinning and she poked his side. "You aren't that scary, Rafey." She said smiling now and she snuggled up closer to him. "You might as well be my big teddy bear." She said teasing him and giving a slight chuckle and kissed him softly. "Much better to cuddle than a stuffed bear thoug, I have to admit."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:24 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked, reflexively putting an arm around Astrid's shoulder as he moved on to his back on the couch. "I distinctly remember you telling me I wasn't very comfortable at some point in the past" he said, "Am I becoming a big softie for you?" he asked, poking at his bicep as a joke. "Well, I don't see any blubber there, so I think I'm good."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:34 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid enjoyed couch cuddle time on most days. Sometimes she wanted to get out and do more but today was a lazy day. That's when he made a joke about him being a softie and she grinned. "You weren't a softie this morning." She said jokingly. Her perverted humour wasn't always around but when it was, it usually was the best ever. Astrid started to laugh a bit. "I just couldn't pass up on that one." She said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe groaned at the joke. "Is that really necessary?" he asks her. "I mean come on Astrid, you'd think you would be above jokes like that by now." He set his head down on the arm of the couch, facing Astrid, their noses were only a few inches apart. "Besides, you wouldn't want a sudden ban on all the nice things I do for you, would you?" he queried, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:09 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid laughed a bit, "I just couldn't pass up on the joke." She said grinning at him, "You can't blame me for being human and having my own thoughts, just because they're different doesn't mean anything. It makes me different, and Astrid likes being different." She said and looked at him, it was going to be rare to get these type of days with just him. "You wouldn't ban nice things that you do for me, otherwise you wouldn't like me banning fun bedroom time." She said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:17 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe chuckled. "Oh, thats just a low blow Astrid" he says, nudging her top shoulder with his and leaning in against her side. 'I hate to say it' the voice mentioned, 'but I think she has the trump card right there. You can't take more from her than she can take from you Rafey'. Rafe sighed. "How about we just pretend it didn't happen and refrain from doing it in the future, hmm?" he asked, quickly following up the question by kissing Astrid on the cheek and smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:24 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid gave him a look for a moment and shook her head slightly and gave a small chuckle. "Oh Rafey, Rafey, what on earth will I ever do with you?" She said with a hint of being a tease. "You know, you should know me by now, we'll forget about what happened just now, but I wont refrain from it happening again, that's just not how I work, Bricks." She said and grinned, "I'll do and say what I want as I please, as my boyfriend you shouldn't try to change me you know." She said bugging him and she laughed a bit. She gave him a quick peck and then rested her forehead against his. "Just so you know, taking away fun time would hurt me also." Astrid said flashing him a smile now.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:32 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled, "I know it would" he says, resting a hand on Astrid's hip. It felt awkward just having it lying on his side. He leaned in a kissed Astrid. He wasn't sure where to go with the conversation. Astrid didn't want to talk about the games he'd come back from, and there weren't many other things to talk about as that had been his life for over a month.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:37 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid closed her eyes for a few moments just letting things be peaceful and the only noise she really got was the sound of the breaths they took. After her moment of peace was over her eyes opened up again. "So, how was life while you were gone?" She asked, yesterday she hadn't really wanted to talk about it but today was a little better, today she was alright with talking about it, considering it had been a month while he was gone and there wasn't much to say. She didn't feel like telling him about the time she had gone outside the district two fences and into the woods again and how she almost got caught and whipped. Even at the thought of it almost sent a shiver down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:45 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled, maybe Astrid was starting to open up to knowing just how he'd been in the Arena and the Capitol. "It was uh, very complicated" he said. "Having to switch your focus from impressing the Capitol and being all nice for Sponsors, to Training, making allies, to Interviews and impressing the Capitol again, and then all of a sudden, its time to go kill twenty three people" he says, brushing some hair away from Astrid's eyes. "I have to say, I handled it pretty well, on a whole"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid listened to Rafe, she was interesting in how things went for him. She didn't always like talking about the games but Astrid could open up a bit more. "Was there any point in the games when you thought you wouldn't be coming home? Any doubts?" She asked looking at him. "What about anything difficult in the games that was hard to over come?" She asked him, she had watched the games but she hadn't known how it was like in person so it was something she was slightly curious about.
[
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe thought about it, in the end, it came down to two things. He only had any fear of one other tribute, and was only scared of losing when he finally faced her, and it was hard to deal with the lack of Astrid, because really, he liked talking to people, and she was all he had. Lenina never really talked, and Heather was too crazy. Everything else was just taunts and insults.

"I'd have to say the only time I actually doubted myself at all was when I got to the final 2, it was the first time I'd have to worry about my biggest competitor in the games, and I felt so close to winning, but Lenina was a big obstacle in the way of that" he said, "As for difficulties, I'd have to say the lack of people to talk to" he said, smiling. "Here, I get to talk to you every day, and its the best, but in the Arena, all I had was Len and Heather, one was a silent type, the other insane." he said 'Don't forget the insane one was a traitor to the rules of Careers taking each other to the final before fighting' the voice said. "So I was only scared in the last fight, and the most difficult thing was not having you around to talk to" he said, summing it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrn Residence
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next