The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Run through town

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Run through town Left_bar_bleue150/150Run through town Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

Run through town Empty
PostSubject: Run through town   Run through town Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:52 pm

"I love these types of days", Nicanor said to himself while he started his daily run through the houses of the less fortunate, where he lives. He absolutely loved to run, it was so relaxing to him and gave him time to think, and sort out the problems that he has with his life. He had gotten pretty good at running too, since he started at age 10 he is able to run 10 miles on a good day. But usually just runs 5 miles a day since he rarely has enough time to run, since he spends most of his time studying and helping his little sister out in school.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Run through town Left_bar_bleue150/150Run through town Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

Run through town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run through town   Run through town Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:48 am

Run through town Malone_jena
Emilia "Em" Jones
---District 12---Female---16---

Emilia had been going around the district and she had been trading things and getting the stuff she needed. Emilia may have been rich but she wasn't always granted things. Emilia grinned as she walked into the housing district. This was where most of the poor kids were and she felt bad for them a bit, she used to be in that situation but now she wasn't. She whistled tunes to herself until she wasn't watching where she was looking and almost bumped into some guy running but instead she tried to move out of the way and stumbled a bit but regained her balance.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Run through town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run through town   Run through town Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:05 am

Nicanor was focused completely on his run, he was even putting up one of his personal best times. He always looked down at the ground when he ran because he knew his running trail by heart and he hated when people stared at him while he ran. When he looked up there was a girl right in front of him. He quickly side stepped to his right to try and avoid the imminent collision between them. His foot got all tangled up and he fell to the ground with a large thud. He started to laugh a little, which he usually did when he fell because he found it a little amusing that he was even able to avoid being hit. He quickly got back up and brushed the dirt off of his worn out running shorts and shirt and turned to the girl. "Sorry about that, I do not really pay attention to my surroundings when i am running. I hope you are not hurt at all", he said, still with a grin on his face from the fall.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Run through town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run through town   Run through town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Run through town Tumblr_m8m352UIDv1qi6d7ao3_500
Run through town Lorinamebanner2
---District 12---Female---17---

Lorence was walking back from the woods with Griffin in tow. They had just crossed the threshold of the district and now got back into the Seam, the name for the houses of the less fortunate much like herself. Lori and Griffin had been walking in silence the whole way back and she liked it like that. She wasn't one for a lot of conversation so Griffin's silence was something that she appreciated. The pair had walked for a bit before another pair caught Lori's eyes. The boy, he looked so much like Gunnar it was bizarre. There were a few things that were different, like his nose and his height, but the resemblance was striking and Lori could feel her pace slow as she stared at him. She basically stopped as the world around her did, it was like she got tunnel vision. "Umm...Griffin...I..." She could barely get the words out but she guessed she was going to tell him she was sorry for stopping, or something else that she didn't know. She really couldn't think too much, the shock had shook her to her core.

Last edited by Ari on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

Run through town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run through town   Run through town Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Run through town Download.php?text=Griffin%20Sawyers&name=balker

Run through town Tumblr_lpo3peCsvd1qjb5nbo1_500

I love the woods, they have always been a nice place to get away to and enjoy your time. Lori and I walk home in silence, which doesn't bother me. We're both quite tired after our little session in the woods, and can't wait to rest. We actually had a lot in common, we had both lost someone we loved in the games, and both of our brothers are dead. We seemed to also have similar personalities, it we kinda nice having someone a lot like me. We continued walking, I look at all the houses that are identical to mine. They all look ragged, and disgusting, but that's all you get in the Seam. But that's when Lori suddenly stops walking so I stop too. She is staring at a distant boy and is stumbling on her words. "You okay?" I say in a concerned voice, she has a look of shock on her face, like she's about to faint. I stand next to her, ready to vary her in case she falls. "Breathe." I whisper to her.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Run through town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run through town   Run through town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Run through town Tumblr_mabifhgT9A1qkb8l8o2_r1_500

Lori could hear Griffin's whisper in her ear but it was only a soft whisper to all the voices that filled her head in that moment. Its him. Its him! They shouted in her head, and what at first started out as multiple different voices yelling at different times became one lour scream in unison. She felt her hands come up to her ears, in some feeble attempt to block the noises out. But that only made it worse, louder as they continued and their volume increased. They were screaming in her head, and she wasn't sure if anyone had been trying to speak to her, but if they were she couldn't hear them or even see them at this point. She tried to shut out all the things around her: the sights, the sounds and the smells that had begun to invade and overwhelm her. Lorence fell to a knee and just waited, waited for them to stop screaming in her mind. "Shut up! That isn't him, he's dead and he has been for a long time now." She yelled in her head, trying to grasp at what little sense she had left.

Lorence snapped herself back, the voices were still there, but spoke now in a soft whisper. She could handle a soft whisper over thundering screams. She looked up to see Griffin there and quickly rose. "I'm fine. Um...I should just...go or something." She knew he was going to want an explanation, but how do you explain what just happened? Oh yea, sorry I'm just totally crazy and the voices were yelling at me. That kid just looks like my dead brother and well that just made them all go nuts in there. "Yea, right. Lori just take it easy. Don't need to let everyone know that you may not all be there." She just turned, she wasn't sure if anyone would try to stop her but being near that boy only made the voices worse.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Run through town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run through town   Run through town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Nicanor had just seen the girl and the boy that were standing just a little ways away. The girl was staring at him and seem to have some distressed look on her face. Nicanor quickly walked over to her, hoping that he could help her in some way, since he new a lot about medicine he was sure he could be of service. He got to where they were both standing. "Is there some way i could help you", Nicanor asked the girl in a very sympathetic voice.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Run through town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run through town   Run through town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Run through town Beautiful-black-and-white-boy-cute-francisco-lachowski-Favim.com-297393

Something is not right. Lori just stops and drops to her knees. She could be having a serious problem, does she have a medical disease? I'm serious worried that she could be having heart problems or something. But when I see the look on her face, I immediately know that's not it at all. She has a pained, distressed face but not really physical pained. It looks almost like she's thinking too hard, like her thoughts are hurting her. That's when the boy she's staring at comes over and offers to help out with medicine. "Right now just help me stand her up."

Once Lori is standing upright again, I put my arm around her waist to keep her from falling again. "Lori are you okay?" I ask softly. "What's wrong?"

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Run through town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run through town   Run through town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Run through town Tumblr_mabifhgT9A1qkb8l8o2_r1_500

Lori could fel herself being lifted up, and while she appreciated the help she just didn't want to be touched. She pushed herself away from Griffin. "I'm fine!" She stood there, trying her best to put on an air that she was calm and fine. But in her head there was a battle raging. The voices started getting louder again. He looks just like him. one voice spoke up, while another more reasonable voice chimed in with Gunnar is dead. This is just some coincidence. This was when another voice spoke, its tone was judgmental and accusing. Maybe it is Gunnar, maybe you are just crazy. "Yeah....maybe I am crazy." Lori just kept her eyes glued to the ground. She was far to interested in her own thoughts to even notice what was going on with the two boys near her.

Last edited by Ari on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Run through town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run through town   Run through town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Nicanor was trying to think on what to do. He had not really covered anything like this in his studies of medicine and healing. "Maybe we should find a place so she could sit down", he said to the boy that was with this girl, "and get her something to drink." He wished he knew a better way to go about helping her, but unfortunately he was ill prepared to help her in any significant way and getting her to sit and drink could never hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Run through town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run through town   Run through town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Run through town Tumblr_le1vbki8Ov1qb38eg

"I'm sorry I'm just trying to help!" I say. I let go of Lori, seeing that's obviously what she wants me to do.  What the hell is wrong? She isn't friggin telling us anything! I shake my head. "Take her into my house, it's right there." I say to the boy. I point to my house which is about 2 houses away. We bring Lori into my house and lay her on a couch. "Lori are you hurt..? Are you okay..?" I ask quietly. The poor girl was fine earlier, and now seems like she just had a heart attack. "I can leave you alone if you'd like."[b] I turn to the boy. [b]"Can you grab some water?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Run through town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run through town   Run through town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Run through town Tumblr_lna1h8uJK41qarlfso1_r1_500

Lori sat down on the couch and decided to just let them do whatever they were going to do. She tried stopping them, but that didn't work. She contemplated telling them what was going on...but the voices had a few things to say about that. Don't tell them, you will look weak. The judgemental voice said to her. But if you don't you will look crazy....crazy like your mother is. "SHUT UP!" The voices had subsidded a bit. The boy, the one who looked like Gunnar, he brought up things Lori hadn't thought about in years. The way she dealt with his passing now seemed to reemerge from the depths of her subconscious and she didn't like it. They had taken over before, but she had managed to get rid of them once before. She could do it again.

Lori just stared at the ground, her mind telling her so many things and all she could do was tell it to stopi working for a moment. She just wanted her brain to stop working for a moment, just one moment so she could catch her breath. She decided she needed to face them, and as she looked upwards she made sure to catch the eyes of the boy whose name she didn't know. "....Gunnar...he looks like Gunnar." Her words were short, and almost icy. Her instinct was to be defemsive, just in case this was some weird trick.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Run through town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run through town   Run through town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Nicanor had just returned with the glass of water and went to hand it to the girl. he was at least happy that he indeed did help out, even if it was small. He hated to see people in distress, it tore him apart from the inside. that is why he swore to become some sort of doctor or healer. Nicanor looked down at the girl, to his surprise she said something.

Who is Gunnar? Nic asked himslef, and we look the same? He was getting really confused at this moment, trying to sort out what was happening. The only thing he could think of was that he looked like someone she knew, maybe that person died or abandoned her. Something traumatic had to happen for her to act this way when she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Run through town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run through town   Run through town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run through town
Page 1 of 1