The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So dears, are you ready for me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
So dears, are you ready for me? Left_bar_bleue150/150So dears, are you ready for me? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

So dears, are you ready for me? Empty
PostSubject: So dears, are you ready for me?   So dears, are you ready for me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:12 am

So dears, are you ready for me? Tumblr_lukgmjuJ6o1qevro5o1_500
So dears, are you ready for me? Flickanamebanner
---District 2 Stylist---Female---29---

Flicka made her way down the hallway of the floor designated for the district 2 tributes. It was her first year back after her hiatus and she was quite happy to be back. And of course her faithful companion Roosevelt was by her side. He lazily moved along side her, sloppily bringing his paws down opposite to the small precise steps the Flicka was taking as her high heels clicked with each step. "Come now Roosevelt, we mustn't be late." She chirped as she looked down at her dog, looking into his droopy eyes. Finally they had reached the room, and luckily for her it was empty. She had managed to get here before the tributes had even though she was late leaving her apartment today.

Flicka entered the room and set down her things as Roosevelt moved to a large, bejeweled dog bed that was made specifically for him. She laid out the chariot outfits, both gold plated armor suit pieces hung from there hangers nicely. The theme this year for district 2 was gold, and lots of it. The female's outfit was a gold leotard with a sheer top, and to be places over that was the gold plated breast plate made for her. Then a large sheer train trailed behind her covered in gold specks. The part connected to the back of the leotard contained more specks and there were less and less as it reached the end. When the chariot moved, the train would catch wind and it would look like a trail of gold was flying off of her. The same went for the sheer top of the leotard, it was covered in golden specks that moved down the arms and were less as they reached her arms.

As for the male's outfit it was a simple gold loincloth and on top a matching gold plated breast plate. A cape matching that of the train from the female's outfit would hang over the boy's shoulders and give the same effect, making it seem like gold was flying off of the tribute as the chariots moved down the pathway. Each tribute would be adorned with matching golden laurels in their hair as well as gold eye makeup and gladiator style sandals that reached their knees. They would look like golden warriors, and that was exactly the look that Flicka was going for. They would definitely look smashing in their outfits and all that was left was to try them on and make any last minute adjustments.

Flicka decided to sit down in a chair waiting eagerly for her tributes to arrive. She poured herself a glass of hot tea into a beautifully painted tea cup, and as she did so it caught Roosevelt's attention. He made his way over to her, curious as to what she had poured into the cup sticking his face right next to the cup. "No, Roosie, this is not for you. This is my tea." She said with a tinge of reprimand in her voice. That was when she heard the door creak open, and as her first instinct she stood up ready to greet the tributes as they entered. "Welcome dears, and please make yourself comfortable. I am Flicka, your stylist and this is Roosevelt. Please, please come in." She waved for them to join her in the room and pat the back of the velvet couch, motioning for them to sit as she went to show them what she had picked out for them.

Lenina's Chariot Outfit
Lenina's Chariot Accessories
Rafe's Chariot Outfit

- - - -

Rafe's Interview Outfit
Lenina's Interview Outfit
Back to top Go down

So dears, are you ready for me?
Page 1 of 1