The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Ready to Leave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Getting Ready to Leave Left_bar_bleue150/150Getting Ready to Leave Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Getting Ready to Leave Empty
PostSubject: Getting Ready to Leave   Getting Ready to Leave Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:08 am

Rafe Terrn
Getting Ready to Leave Rafeterrn

Rafe walked into the room with his palms against his forehead. How was he going to calm her down if she was sad? The best he could hope for was she played it off as nothing, but he was sort of doubting the likelihood of that after all that'd happened. He heard the door opening and turned around, moving his hands to his sides and making sure he was ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Getting Ready to Leave Left_bar_bleue150/150Getting Ready to Leave Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready to Leave   Getting Ready to Leave Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:20 am

Getting Ready to Leave Create.php?text=Astrid%20Splints&name=Achafexp

Getting Ready to Leave Pic_1193419620_1

Astrid had been allowed to come over to say good bye to Rafe. Astrid was sad, yes but she refused to act on that, she was stronger than that and she didn't need to cause more things for him to worry about. She walked up to the door and opened it. Astrid walked in and saw Rafe. Now she had no clue what to say, saying 'good luck' or 'promise me this' wasn't of use because Rafe had whatever luck was in his favour and to make him promise silly things didn't make sense to her. Astrid walked up to him, "So you got reaped, huh.." She said a bit awkwardly, Astrid didn't like being in this area, it was exactly like the one she had to say goodbye to Astoria in but right now she was shoving those thoughts away. "I'm not really great with goodbyes." She mumbled softly as her eyes shifted up to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready to Leave   Getting Ready to Leave Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:24 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked, she was holding back, big time. "Lets just not say goodbye then" he says, grinning a little bit. "Pretend this is just me going on a really bad vacation" he says, "Give it a month or two, hopefully less, I'll be right back where you want me" he says. They were still standing facing each other. Rafe didn't know if Astrid would hold her sadness or worry for long, but so far she was a trooper.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready to Leave   Getting Ready to Leave Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:41 am

Astrid smiled at his suggestion and she approved of it, this way she didn't have to risk crying early. "You better come back..Or else.." She trailed off trying think of something, "Well I can't exactly threaten you in this regard but I tried." She said and laughed a bit. "Try and have fun on your vacation." She said smirking a bit, all she had to do was hold herself together long enough until the peacekeepers came to get her, she just needed to do it for a small amount of time. Once Rafe and Astoria were off, Astrid would be lonely in district two with not much too do and that almost saddened her enough.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready to Leave   Getting Ready to Leave Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled and stepped towards her to hug her. He put his arms around her , "Don't worry, the only thing that's going to change from this is that I'll be your neighbor when I get back" he says confidently. He rubbed her back comfortingly, looking down over her shoulders as he hugged her. This would be the last moment she would have to hold on to until he got back, might as well make it a decent one.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready to Leave   Getting Ready to Leave Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Astrid let him hug her, it may be the last hug she'll ever get from him, that was a scary thought, even for Astrid. Truth was Astrid didn't want to be left alone. Astrid wasn't ready to pull away from him she just wanted his hug. She didn't know what to say she didn't want to put pressure on him and she might end up crying if she spoke now and she didn't want to be taken away crying. Her arms were wrapped around him and she rested her head against his chest. "I want you to come home." She mumbled softly and she knew she was so close to breaking down into tears but she really just didn't want him to have to deal with this right now he had enough to focus on let alone her little sad moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready to Leave   Getting Ready to Leave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready to Leave
Page 1 of 1