The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emzink's New Character

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Emzink's New Character Left_bar_bleue150/150Emzink's New Character Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Emzink's New Character Empty
PostSubject: Emzink's New Character   Emzink's New Character Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:59 pm

All of my old tributes have died off, become older, or are inactive so I made a new one!

Also, the white text is Amy talking.

Cursive Fonts
Image by FontMeme" border="0" alt=""/>
Emzink's New Character Clip_i10
General

Name: Amethyst Nina Jayne
But People call me Amy.
Age/Birthday: October 28th
Sixteen years old

Duh, a girl!!

District: 1
I was raised the right way.

Rich or Poor?: Rich
I guess we did alright

Weapon Of Choice:
OOH! Either throwing knifes, a sword, or poisen. I JUST CAN’T DECIDE!

Personality/Appearance
Amy is brave, yet calm and clever, yet honest. Amy is very team-orented, but will not hesitate to put “Number one” first.
She is fierce and loves to be the center of attention. Her only trouble is that she does not like peace and quiet for too long. She is likely to go looking for trouble.
Physical Appearance:
Height: She is slightly taller than average.
Weight: She has Normal weight for her age.
Hair color: She has dark brown hair.
Hair Length: Her hair is long.
Hair Style: Wavy
Hair Texture: Thick and soft
Eye color: Blue
Eyes : Slightly more far apart than normal
Eyebrows: Normal
Skin color: Peachy
Skin: Smooth
Ears: Small and usually covered by her hair.
Cheeks: Rosy
Nose: Slightly large
Lips: Full
Teeth: Straight and normal colored. (Not exactly perly WHITES)
Legs: Long
Arms: Strong
Hips: Round
Stomach: Flat
Chest: Muscular

Personality: Amy is brave, yet calm and clever, yet honest. Amy is very team-oriented, but will not hesitate to put “Number one” first.
She is fierce and loves to be the center of attention. Her only trouble is that she does not like peace and quiet for too long.

My personal quote is “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
― Robert Frost

Flaw: She is likely to go looking for trouble.
Talents: Finding food and water, making shelters, and healing
Family/History
Family:
Mother-Jayden
Emzink's New Character Clip_i12
Father-Humphrey
Emzink's New Character Clip_i11
Step father- LaKael
Emzink's New Character Clip_i13
Brother-Flecks 18
Emzink's New Character Clip_i15
Brother- Frill (Deceased)
Emzink's New Character Clip_i14
Brother-Zan 15
Emzink's New Character Clip_i16
Sister- Lai 7
Emzink's New Character Clip_i17
Pets: none
Brief History:

I can take this one. My parents always wanted four children and at least one of them a boy, and one of them a girl. When I came along, Mom and dad were so happy. I actually had three brothers at that point. Flecks and Frill were fraternal twins. Frill was the bigger twin, and Flecks had all the looks. When I was four, Frill died of influenza. We all were crushed, especially Flecks. He always seemed very distant, and I resented him for it. Meanwhile I had become a rather well rounded person. Like Flecks, I didn’t stop moving for fear that I might settle down and reach out, only for the dream to end. When I turned five, Mom married husband number two. He was very wealthy, and could afford a new procedure that would allow him and Mom to pick out the gender and DNA qualities that they wanted in their daughter. She was very healthy and had her father’s fair looks. I didn’t like her very much. When I turned thirteen I started to train physically with my brother, Zan. He and I practiced everything that we could need to use in the games. My personal favorites were healing, fire-making, and the knives. Zan would usually beat me in spears, but I was better at camouflage. Once, when I was fourteen, a peacekeeper caught us practicing fist-fighting. Zan is a very smooth talker, so luckily the peacekeeper thought we were just having a sibling battle and dismissed us saying, “Play nice and please don’t argue very often.”

Others
Preferred Angles : Clever, Funny
Angles this tribute will not do: Bloodthirsty
Token: A ring with an amethyst on it.
Spoiler:

Edit: Amy is now dead, she got second place in the 31st games without killing anyone. I'm so proud of her!!

Last edited by Emzink on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emzink's New Character   Emzink's New Character Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Welcome back! Before I can accept her, though, can you please put her appearance in actual sentences. You can list all that stuff, too, but she has to have four gramatically correct sentences of description for her appearance. Smile
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Emzink's New Character Left_bar_bleue150/150Emzink's New Character Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Emzink's New Character   Emzink's New Character Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Done.
Bare minimum right? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emzink's New Character   Emzink's New Character Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:18 pm

xD Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Emzink's New Character   Emzink's New Character Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Emzink's New Character Images10
General

Name: Fleur Cohen Brown
Nice to meet you.
Age/Birthday: Febuary 5th
I'm Seventeen years old.

Did you really have to ask...

District: 8
Thank God I was good at sewing.

Rich or Poor?: Moderate
We always had each other, each living and fully content.

Weapon Of Choice:
Bow and arrows or a knife.

Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance:
Height: She is slightly shorter than average.
Weight: She is underweight for her age.
Hair color: She has light brown hair.
Hair Length: Her hair is medium-long.
Hair Style: on the straight side of Wavy
Hair Texture: silky and shiny
Eye color: Brown
Eyes : quite large
Eyebrows: thin
Skin color: light tan
Skin: Smooth
Ears: Small and usually covered by her hair.
Cheeks: pale
Nose: tall
Lips: shiny and pink
Teeth: slightly crooked
Legs: Long and skinny
Arms: Strong
Hips: Round
Stomach: Flat

Personality: Fleur is manipulative, humorous and charming. She has always done well in school and was mostly marked down for her sharp and cunning attitude. Growing up without her parents, while difficult and mentally scarring, was not unusual for a girl in her district. She enjoys long walks on the broken-down pavement and candle-lit dinners. Or any kind of dinner...

My personal quote is “I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
― Woody Allen

Flaw: She rarely knows when to back down.
I do to! I just choose not to...

Talents: Knife throwing, basic nursing duties, and finding food/water
Family/History
Family:
Brother- Dex
Emzink's New Character Images11Emzink's New Character Images12
Brief History:

I can take this one. My parents, my brother, and I were always very close. When they died six years ago, I took it pretty hard. I refused to go to school, and that kind of a phsyco freakout that prevented my sixteen year old brother from quietly becoming my legal guardian. We were forced into a foster home that was... lets just say that it is the reason I know how to throw knifes. Two years later, when Dex became 18, he became my legal guardian and when I was fourteen I was aprenticed to be a nurse.

Others
Preferred Angles : Clever, Funny
Angles this tribute will not do: Bloodthirsty
Token: A neclace braided of old fabric.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Emzink's New Character   Emzink's New Character Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Emzink's New Character   Emzink's New Character Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Actually Bali, her character's appearance has to be written out in a paragraph and has to have four sentences, that's the rules..
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Emzink's New Character   Emzink's New Character Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:15 am

Really? Because the first couple of sections are sentences, adding to the four sentences needed. I didn't know it had to be in a paragraph...
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Emzink's New Character   Emzink's New Character Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:36 am

Bali's got ya there Sorri Razz
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Emzink's New Character   Emzink's New Character Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:57 pm

So... Accepted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emzink's New Character   Emzink's New Character Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Accepted, but next time please make it paragraph form, not a list. Razz
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Emzink's New Character   Emzink's New Character Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:14 pm

Emzink's New Character Christ10

General

Name: Aiden Blake Thomas.
Hey.
Age/Birthday: March 11th
I'm Fifteen years old.

Shut up Frankie!

District: 2

Rich or Poor?: Rich

Weapon Of Choice:
Anthing dangerous, but preferably a spear.

Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance:
Height: He is 6 feet tall.
Weight: He is 160 pounds of muscle.
Hair color: He is a blonde.
Hair Length: His hair is rather short.
Hair Style: His hair is normally left unbrushed.
Hair Texture: His hair is on the straight side of Wavy.
Eye color: His eyes are bright blue.
Skin color: His skin is Peachy and fair.
Ears: His ears are sort of large and stick out slightly.

Personality: Aiden is immature. He is always looking for attention and is quite the class clown. His years of fighting with his brothers has given him a competitive edge. He doesn't however know how to properly deal with stress, so he jokes and fights.

My favorite quote is,
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
Flaw: He never takes anything seriously.
Talents: Fencing, Making shelters, making fires
Family/History
Family:
Emzink's New Character Tanya_10
From Left to right- Frankie(16) Vince(18) Dad and Mom
Brief History:

My parents always wanted a Victor for a child, so right away they infused training with school work. Since we were homeschooled, this was easy. Vince took a liking to wrestling and hand to hand combat, Frankie took a liking to traps and archery and I happen to like fencing and jousting. This year is Vince's last year to volenteer. Mom and Dad are trying to convince him to go for it, but now that he's got a girlfriend, I think the motivation is gone. [/right]

Others
Preferred Angles : Clever, Funny, Bloodthirsty
Angles this tribute will not do: None
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emzink's New Character   Emzink's New Character Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emzink's New Character   Emzink's New Character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emzink's New Character
Page 1 of 1