The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico

Nico

Female Posts : 167
Birthday : 1999-05-27

Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare! Empty
PostSubject: Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare!   Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Knowing what I'm most comfortable with is key, but knives weren't a very vital weapon in the arena. My brother had switched to knives just before he died. Now, I wanted to practice with a bow an some arrows. That was an extremely effective weapon, and would enable me to shoot from almost anywhere.

"Mason would war me to try new things. I'm sire of it." So, carefully, I pick up a now and string it. An arrow fits perfectly, then soars forward. It hits a dummy's leg, while I was aiming for his head. At least I hit him though!
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

Female Posts : 108
Birthday : 1999-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare!   Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Vanessa walked into the training gym and headed for the range station, of course. Her strength was archery and she wanted to show everyone that Vanessa Wellington was not one to mess with. Van took a bow and notched an arrow. She narrowed her eyes and pulled. As she let go, the arrow whizzed towards the dummy at high speed and hit it at the center of it's forehead. Van turned her head around to smile superiorly at the male tribute beside her, who had just missed the head. He had hit the dummy on the leg, which would do nothing but slow a person down.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare! Left_bar_bleue150/150Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare!   Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:57 pm

I grin, "You obviously want to live, so why shut me out?" I say, ignoring the capitol attendants for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

Female Posts : 167
Birthday : 1999-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare!   Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:12 pm

I watch in awe as the girl handle her now so gracefully. She would be a good ally, if I could get her to like me. I wouldn't turn on the charm unless the situation called for it, but t probably would. At least I wa a generally likable person!

"Hi! I'm Jokk, the District 5 male tribute. You're pretty handy with that bow. Mind helping me?" I hold up my bow, knowing I am most deadly with my knives. I could kill at least half of the people here, but I was saving the good stuff for the private session. U couldn't have people knowing my skill now could I?

"I'm new at this whole, long distance thing," I tell the girl with a shrug. My shrug was a winning shrug, and it made people pity me all the more!
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

Female Posts : 108
Birthday : 1999-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare!   Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:36 pm

Vanessa stared at the guy, Jokk, eyes narrowed suspiciously. He was being unusually friendly. Van opened her mouth to speak, an eyebrow raised curiously, "Help you?" She asked in disbelief. "Just in case you haven't noticed, by helping you, I'm helping someone to have a better chance at murdering me." She frowned as she studied the guy more carefully. The answer came to her on why he was doing this. "You want to form an alliance, don't you?" Vanessa said, a smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare! Left_bar_bleue150/150Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare!   Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:37 pm

I cough, "Not always a bad idea". The attendants are still standing near me, but they've lightened up. I make my presence more known by tapping my foot against the wall 2 times.
Back to top Go down
Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare!   Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:39 pm

I walked in. "Ranged Weapons...sweet" I said before going for a bow and set of black arrows.I felt my eyes lock on a target and noched an arrow before letting it pierce the bulls eye. "A little tight" I noted before setting the weapons down and leaving the gym
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare!   Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knives, Swords, and Bows Galare!
Page 1 of 1