The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fleming Sewing Factory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:24 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Tumblr_lzpml7Rgv31r7i94k

Medea smiled at Sep's comment that he wasn't uncomfortable. "Well ok then." Medea grabbed his hand again, her fingers intertwined with his. She looked down towards the roots of the trees, wondering exactly what she does when she climbs the trees. Normally she didn't pay attention. "Well...I like to come up here and think or when I am feeling sad. Or really anytime, I like climbing trees." She looked over to him and smiled, "What about you Seppy? What do you do for fun? Or are you not allowed to have fun or something." Medea laughed and stuck her tongue out at Sep teasingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:29 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Tumblr_m5uc8ssa6l1r7oqmro1_500

Sep had to conceal a happy little smile when Medea grasped his hand again. He felt a bit silly. "That's nice," he remarked, meaning it sincerely and not just as a passing comment. "Climbing trees is cool." He waited for a while before answering her next question. It was something he had to think about. What DO I do for fun? Septimus wondered. He hesitated another few seconds. It depends on what you classify as fun, I guess, he concluded at last, after much mental discussion. "I don't know," he said aloud, laughing a bit. "I've never really payed attention. I guess I hang out with Nova from time to time. That's fund when he's not bugging me about something."

(OOC: I was deciding between two similar GIF's but HOLY SHIZ HIS SMILE IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE his smile was so sweet that I had to choose this one. GAH ADORABLE MMMMMMAHAAHHHGGHHohjLIHOLUHGFHOERCODYFREAKINGCHRISTIANAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! Seriously. He has a cute smile. And face. And soul. And everything. Moving on...)

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:05 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Tumblr_m38890TbQ81rnmhzb

Medea couldn't help but giggle a bit at Septimus' comment. "That's all? Well Seppy, you need to lighten up a bit and enjoy life a little more. And pay attention more to what you do like." She continued to sit on the tree branch with her legs dangling lifelessly over the edge underneath her. She started swinging her legs back and forth, making her whole body start to move along with them. She continued to do this for a few moments feeling her body moving more and more. She wasn't sure what made her lose her balance, maybe she was just moving too much or maybe she just had gotten lost in her own thoughts too much but she had started to feel herself fall back.

It was almost like it had happened in slow motion as is everything that happens like this. Her arms started to move as she tried to keep her balance, but it was no use because she still fell backwards off of the branch she had only a moment ago been situated on. Medea felt the air leave her as her body impacted against the ground. Her eyes had closed at some point during her fall and as she opened them up she could see the blue sky as well as the fuzzy shapes of leaves above her. Even though she had fallen over it seemed she was still in a state of shock as she let out a little chuckle. "Ooww..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:59 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Tumblr_m4hj5oF8nU1qdxxyt

Septimus was freaking out a little. "Oh, my go- Medea!" He leaped down from the tree, twisting painfully on his ankle but not badly enough to sprain it. Sep rushed forward to help Medea, grabbing her shoulders gently and pulling her into an upright sitting position, but letting her lean against him for support. "Are you okay? Can you hear me?" He stuck 3 fingers up in front of her face with an air of panic. "How many fingers am I holding up?" he asked frantically, not really knowing what to do. Septimus didn't usually deal with people who fell out of trees, or people at all. "Medea?" he said again, more softly this time, but still nervous as hell. "Hello?"

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:22 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Tumblr_ly359dkTaf1r5ruse

Medea leaned against Sep as he had positioned her there. He was obviously frazzled by the whole ordeal but falling out of trees had become somewhat routine for Medea at this point. It seemed like she fell out of a tree at least once a week but it really wasn't something she should brag about. She rubbed her head a bit and laughed, "Oww..." was all she could get out as she continued to laugh at her own fall. Sep then held his hand up asking how many fingers he was holding up and Medea brought her own hands up and covered his to bring them down. "It's ok Seppy, I'm fine. I fall out of trees all the time, I will probably just end up with a big bump on my head that's all." She laughed again, imagining her face as she fell. "I'm sure my face was priceless though."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:21 am

Seppy sighed in relief. He ran a nervous hand through his hair and took a deep breath. "You scared me," he admitted, getting to his feet and extending a hand to help Medea up. "Honestly I wasn't focusing on your face, although I'm sure it looked fine." Septimus smiled. Medea's fall had scared him more than he realized. Her hated when someone he cared about was in trouble. I guess I do care about her then.. he realized. Wow. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked again. Sep couldn't help being worried. Falling out of trees wasn't exactly on his daily schedule. "How do you manage to keep falling?" he wondered. "Wouldn't you have learned by now, if you fall all the time, how not to fall?" Sep didn't mean anything by it, he was just confused.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:07 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Tumblr_m2ye5r6nkw1rprkeio1_500

Medea gave Septimus a sweet smile, "Well I'm sorry I scared you. I didn't mean to I swear." Medea went over to him and placed a quick kiss on his cheek. "But thanks for worrying about me." She backed away for a bit and then continued talking. "And it's not really that I am trying to fall out of the trees or really doing anything wrong. I guess I just get a little unfocused and lose my balance sometimes. It just happens to me more often than it probably should." Medea chuckled a bit. She really did need to learn how to keep her attention focused on things like staying in a tree once she climbed it, she didn't think it was good for her to keep falling out of them. "I guess if anything I need to learn how to focus more, but its so hard Seppy."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fleming Sewing Factory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2