The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streets of Torment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Streets of Torment Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Torment   Streets of Torment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Streets of Torment Tumblr_m54ss2ARVX1rnnx0e
Streets of Torment 1Wbib

Streets of Torment Tumblr_lqz72ypCd81qinu3g

Katriel plundered down the street, her thoughts stressed and convoluted. She was having a bad day, so far, and the only that hadn't gotten messed up was her hair, which she was thankful for. For a moment, she was so concentrated on being upset that her small mental capabilities pushed out her memory of why. What just happened? she asked herself for a moment, struggling to remember. Oh, right. There was that Lenina chick. Ugh. What did I do again? Oh, right, offered her a makeover and suggested a double date. Psh. Then there was that other guy and that other other guy... did I kiss them both? Wait, no, one was only on the cheek 'cuz he stood up for me. The other... why did I kiss that guy? Eh, it's not like it's anything new. Katriel held back a laugh in spite of herself. She skipped down the streets, feeling out of place as she looked around. "Hi!" she said brightly to a passing stranger. The woman just looked at her like she was crazy. "Ugh, the people here are so grumpy," she complained aloud, earning another glare. She knew that this wasn't where she belonged. The citizens here... they were darker. Tainted. They're just a bunch of big meanies, she told herself. Katriel had the vocabulary of a five-year-old. Don't let them get to you. There's no time for that with so many cute guys running around Katriel-less! She turned a corner, unsure of where she was going, her limited mind now blank.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Streets of Torment Left_bar_bleue1/1Streets of Torment Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Streets of Torment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Torment   Streets of Torment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Streets of Torment Tumblr_m75zeakQlh1rq8a7p
Luke had left the training center soon after Katriel. He wanted to talk to her, but he didn't want to upset her any more, if that was possible. So he casually walked down the street, trying to appear unimportant. Finally, he was able to catch up to the girl. "Hey!" he called out, hoping she'd hear him, "Can I talk to you?"
Back to top Go down

Streets of Torment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Torment   Streets of Torment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Streets of Torment Tumblr_lwy4jzbi2T1r23tzz

Katriel turned around and tilted her head. "What?" she asked. "What is it?" When she noticed it was the boy from before, her brain face-palmed. Hope he doesn't, like, over-react. Just a stressed-out kiss, gawd. I've really got to, like, stop doing that, huh? Eh, whatevs. She put her hand on her hip and shrugged. "Whatever. Go ahead, just, like, talk if you want to. I mean, like, I don't have all day, right? I don't mean to be, like, rude or anything but, you know... people to see, places to be."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Streets of Torment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Torment   Streets of Torment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:10 am

Luke hesitated a moment, gathering his thoughts."I just wanted to ask, what was all that about?" He said, then tried to clarify,"You know, back at the training center?" He didn't specify exactly what he meant, but he assumed that she could figure it out.
Back to top Go down

Streets of Torment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Torment   Streets of Torment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Katriel raised an eyebrow. "Were you just spacing out when that Lenina chick was all 'Grrrrrr, I don't like makeovers or double dates or whatever because I have like, issues or something, so I'm going to, like, punch you in the face 'cuz I'm just, like, big and tough and I'm a bully'? Really? I mean, I space out a lot too, but, like.... she was, like, LOUD. I mean... kind of hard to, like, miss, you know?" She looked at Luke sideways for a moment with a slightly puzzled expression on her face, and then something clicked. It took her a second to realize what that something was, though. "Or do you mean when I broke a nail? 'Cuz, like, seriously, that NEVER happens to me, right? So I was like freaking out! I don't even know what happened there. Like, honestly, we must be in some whacked-up alternate universe or something, right? I mean, right? I broke a nail! I can't break a nail! There are going to BOYS there, gawd! So then I screamed and Len has already screamed and it was all really screwed up...." she trailed off, suddenly getting the the point. "Oh..." she said softly. "You didn't mean any of that, did you? You meant about, like, the kiss." Katriel laughed in spite of her anger. "What, have you, like, never been kissed before? It's just, like, a normal thing normal people do, okay? I have boy-toys, okay? Well, at least I normally do. I like having the whole room under my, like, command. I like having the spotlight, getting attention! When there aren't any around, I get really, like, annoyed that people just, like, won't listen to me, you know? So I kissed you. Big deal. Why are you so, like, awkward and uptight about this? It's just a kiss, gawd, and I like to flirt. Sue me." Katriel finally finished her useless rant and looked at him expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Streets of Torment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Torment   Streets of Torment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Luke sighed when it took her forever to figure out what he meant. Maybe he should have been more obvious. He let her rant when she finally did realize what he meant. He frowned when she finished. "So that whole thing was just a ploy for attention? I hope you realize that you could hurt someone by doing that; not everyone thinks of a kiss as something that doesn't mean anything," he crossed his arms over his chest, partially in an attempt to appear nonchalant, partially because he wasn't exactly sure what to do with his hands.
Back to top Go down

Streets of Torment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Torment   Streets of Torment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:17 am

Katriel looked offended. "Just because I like attention doesn't mean it's, like, the only reason I do anything. Flirting is, like, my passion. You know how Lenina apparently likes getting pissed off and, like, bullying people, and fighting and stuff? For me, it's flirting. I mean, like, you're cute, I'm cute, what's the harm in it?" She glanced at him patronizingly. "Aw, honey, are you hurt?" Her eyes were wide, as if to be concerned, but her mouth was smirking and her tone was slightly sarcastic. "You're not going to stalk me or start crying or anything are you? Do you need a hug? I mean, like, I'm pretty cool, but I'm not THAT great. Gawd." Katriel flicked a piece of blonde hair behind her air and placed her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Streets of Torment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Torment   Streets of Torment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of Torment
Page 1 of 1