The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D5 Male name help

Go down 
2 posters

Name?
Edwin
D5 Male name help Vote_lcap30%D5 Male name help Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Corwin
D5 Male name help Vote_lcap30%D5 Male name help Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Justin
D5 Male name help Vote_lcap20%D5 Male name help Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Diesel
D5 Male name help Vote_lcap20%D5 Male name help Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Charles
D5 Male name help Vote_lcap0%D5 Male name help Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
D5 Male name help Left_bar_bleue150/150D5 Male name help Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

D5 Male name help Empty
PostSubject: D5 Male name help   D5 Male name help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:03 pm

So it is for my character that is Jeremy Click's brother. If you don't know who Jeremy is he was the NPC male tribute from district 5 that I officially adopted and supported. Now I am making his brother. The fc is still Daniel Radcliffe and unlike Jeremy he is more talkative and more friendly. I have a few names but need some opinions on what you think fits better. I want something I can shorten, and I know these are all over the board but yea Razz
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
D5 Male name help Left_bar_bleue135/150D5 Male name help Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

D5 Male name help Empty
PostSubject: Re: D5 Male name help   D5 Male name help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Edwin, just because it sounds cool Smile
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
D5 Male name help Left_bar_bleue150/150D5 Male name help Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

D5 Male name help Empty
PostSubject: Re: D5 Male name help   D5 Male name help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Thanks Pip c:
Back to top Go down

D5 Male name help Empty
PostSubject: Re: D5 Male name help   D5 Male name help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:30 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH DISTRICT 5!!!! <3 (My favorite district, as you probably know already since I say that a lot. xD)

I think Corwin... it sounds like the name of an owl and he was in Harry Potter. ;D Actually I just chose it because I liked it the best of those names. ^^ I know a really annoying kid named Justin, my best friend's ex-boyfriend's name was Charlie (for Charles, plus it sounds like an old-person name because of X-Men) and Diesel makes me think of Diesel Fuel but it would be tied with Edwin for second fave. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

D5 Male name help Empty
PostSubject: Re: D5 Male name help   D5 Male name help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:31 pm

lol Rain xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D5 Male name help Empty
PostSubject: Re: D5 Male name help   D5 Male name help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D5 Male name help
Page 1 of 1