The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Male Tribute's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Male Tribute's Room Left_bar_bleue400/400Male Tribute's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

Male Tribute's Room Empty
PostSubject: Male Tribute's Room   Male Tribute's Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Male Tribute's Room Room3A_500x386
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Male Tribute's Room Left_bar_bleue150/150Male Tribute's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Male Tribute's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Tribute's Room   Male Tribute's Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:35 pm

I gasped at it's magnificence. The woodwork was so elegant and...slightly farmiliar. I looked in the one of the drawers and I found...drawers (Undergarmets) I laughed at the irony. Then I realized that if I was laughing at that...I was more sleepy than I speculated. I pulled on a pair of flannel pajamas, then crawled into bed for a nap.

Suddenly a noise woke me up. "Hello?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

Male Tribute's Room
Page 1 of 1